Start by marking “Wyoming Sweethearts” as Want to Read:
Wyoming Sweethearts

Wyoming Sweethearts (Granger Family Ranch #6)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  87 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Where Do Lonely Hearts Go?The chance to rescue abandoned horses has;iven Eloise Tipple the fresh start she needs. After losing her skating career and fiance, she returns home to Wild Horse, Wyoming, to work at a beautiful inn and man the stables. Sean Granger has also come home to nurse some emotional wounds and would like nothing more than to pursue life as a lone wolf. B...more
Published August 1st 2011 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Wyoming Sweethearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wyoming Sweethearts

Barbara
Jillian Hart has been one of my favorite authors since I discovered her books, but her writing seems to keep getting better and better. This delightful story has several romances, country/ranch living, adorable animals (both pets and rescue animals), and individuals coming to terms with disappointments and setbacks in their lives, which it seems all of us must do at some point. Jillian seems to put a great deal of herself into her characters, and this comes through very clearly. They are easy to...more
Judy
Book 5: Wyoming Sweethearts
Another wonderful book in the Granger Family Ranch Series.
Sean Granger is working for his Uncle Frank. Sean's dad wanted him to get a degree and work in that world. Sean tried but his heart has always been in ranching. His fiance' broke off their engagement as she did not want to marry a rancher and she quickly found a dentist, and not for an appointment!
Eloise Tipple is back in Wild Horse, Wyoming. A car accident has ruined her ice dancing career and sent her almost f...more
Ausjenny
Jillian takes us back to Wild Horse, Wyoming where we catch up with Eloise Tipple and Sean Granger a nephew of Frank. Sean has come to work on the ranch and Eloise is now working at Cady Winslows Inn. While at the Inn part of Eloise's jobs it to find horses for the ranch to use and some of the horse they find are rescue horses. This is where Sean comes in as he has a horse trailer. Both Eloise and Sean have emotional issues to work through and its interesting seeing how they tick. On the side we...more
Melody
I was so happy to head back to the wonderful town of Wild Horse, Wyoming! I am so in love with the Granger family. Why? Because they feel just real enough to be my own! I love all of them, and their vast fun and teasing personalities, that is always backed up with lots of love. :) I loved the teasing banter between Eloise and Sean too, I was cracking up constantly. This could very well be my new favorite of Jillian's. :)
Joy
Ok, Sean is just a complete sweetheart. He is now my favorite Granger. He and Eloise had both been burned by love and decide to just be friends. Raise your hand if you think they stay that way...lol. And Buttercup the cow is back! I also enjoyed the brief appearance of Cotton Ball the sheep. And now that I'm caught up on the Granger family and Buttons and Bobbins series, I can resume catching up on the McKaslin clan.
Julia Herondale
"Wyoming Sweethearts" was just yet another top notch Granger Family novel by Jillian Hart. I'm seriously addicted and can't seem to get enough of these amazing Christian romance novels. The story line was superb, and I completely fell in love with Eloise and Sean. They were absolutely fantastic and I think anyone would love them as well. Another wonderful story in a wonderful series!
Samina ~ Escapism~
Not my cup of tea.This is one of the few contemporary romance I have read and after reading this I am still not a fan of this genre. It is story of two characters who are both wounded and on the rebound.Both of them have issues which they are currently dealing with and not prepared to have a relationship.However love just happens and no matter how much you try to avoid it you fall deeper and deeper into the trap.

The story overall was fine and I am sure it would appeal to a lot of reader who like...more
Brandy
I LOVE Jillian's Granger family! Not since Jillian's McKaslin family have I liked a family so much!!!! I LOVED EVERYTHING about this story! I fell IN LOVE with Sean and Eloise (I just couldn't warm to that name though. Too OLD LADYISH/OLD FASHIONED for a pretty blonde, twenty-something.) I fell in LOVE right along with Sean and Eloise. LOVED the horse back rides through the drive-thru, for ice cream. LOVED seeing Buttercup again. I'm IN -LOVE with that sweet cow, right along with ALL the Granger...more
Jeanie Harper
Great story pertaining to animal rescues and human disabilities.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Granger Family Ranch

"Another beautiful and emotional love story in the Granger Family Ranch series.
You will enjoy the heartfelt friendships, tender romances and close family ties in this series, it will warm your heart." From a review posted by an eHarlequin.com member. To read more, go here.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Granger Family Ranch

"Another beautiful and emotional love story in the Granger Family Ranch series.
Paula-O
Jillian, I really liked the characters in your "Wyoming Sweethearts", hope to see more of them. This couple both had lost loves and were trying their best to not EVER get involved again. Love will find you though as it did them. I loved the wonderful animals all having great names and the fact that abused and homeless horses were saved and brought back to their former glory. Horses are such beautiful animals.
Kerstin
Sweet romance.
What I found distracting were the page-long redundant fillers. How many times does one have to read along the lines of 'I want to love him/her but I can't.' I got it, really. Another aspect that I found jarring was too much emotional hyberbole, 'her chest clenched like a ...', etc. A simple 'she was mezmerized' would have said it and more.
Love love love this series! Another heart warming story. I love how Jillian shows how our insecurities can sometimes rule how we live our lives. Sometimes we need to realize that it's the heart that counts, not how a person looks on the outside. Can't wait to read more in this series!
Kame
Readers Roundtable
Heartfelt friendships, tender romances and close family ties will delight readers in this latest offering in Jillian Hart’s Granger Family Ranch series. To read this review in its entirety, please visit http://thereadersroundtable.com/inspi...
Rebecca H
This was a great book. I truly enjoyed reading this book. I love the rescuing aspect of this book. It makes you look at things differently than you normally would. It makes you want to make a difference. I would recommend this book to everyone.
Dee
Two-haiku review:

Blind dates don't want her
Accident left her with cane
Meets handsome cowboy

Sweet, cute, very clean
A little too saccharine
Nice, Christian romance
Megan
Wow, wow, wow, Sean Granger is a stud!!!!!!;) I can believe why Eloise would want him!!:)
Vivian
Vivian added it
Oct 17, 2014
Bo Liu
Bo Liu marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Tabitha Vinson
Tabitha Vinson marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Jeannie
Jeannie marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Melanie Sausser-Burke
Melanie Sausser-Burke marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Chrisanne Penn
Chrisanne Penn marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Jillian Hart grew up on her family's homestead in Washington state, where she raised cattle, rode horses and scribbled stories in her spare time.
After earning her English degree from Whitman College, she worked in travel and advertising before selling her first novel.
When Jillian isn't working on her next story, she can be found puttering around her rose garden, curled up with a good book and sp...more
More about Jillian Hart...
Homespun Bride (The McKaslin Clan Historical #2) A McKaslin Homecoming (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #5) No One But You Mail-Order Christmas Brides: Her Christmas Family\Christmas Stars for Dry Creek Gingham Bride (Buttons and Bobbins #1)