Start by marking “Perfect Pops: The 50 Best Classic & Cool Treats” as Want to Read:
Perfect Pops: The 50 Best Classic & Cool Treats

Perfect Pops: The 50 Best Classic & Cool Treats

Pops are summer's freshest frozen treats, and they're showing up in all the best places, from farmers markets to fine dining restaurants. The perfect way to make the most of ripe fruit is by suspending it in sweet ice, but Perfect Pops takes popsicles beyond fruit and juice. With 50 recipes for popsicles in creative, of-the-moment flavors, this book includes creamy pops, f ...more
Published June 8th 2011 by Chronicle Books

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Pops, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Pops

Joséphine (Word Revel)
Initial thoughts: Well-thought out organization of recipes, including fruity pops, creamy pops fancy pops and grown-up pops. Basically, there's something for everyone. I liked that there was a conversion table for the measurements at the end of the book. Makes it much easier for non-US readers to convert everything. So far I've tried the creamy coconut pop. It's a simple recipe that I could've come up with myself, but I might not have thought to include flaked or desiccated coconut to lighten it ...more
Arlian
Jul 20, 2013 Arlian rated it really liked it
I like this Popsicle book because all of the recipes are incredibly simple. While I tend to have a preference for Mexican style paletas, I really appreciate that this book has a variety of styles including cake-inspired pops and also "adult" Popsicles with alcohol in them. Basically, there is something to please everyone!
Vivian
Jun 27, 2013 Vivian rated it liked it
Shelves: craft-cook-books
This is perhaps my favorite "pops" recipe book to date. Divided into four sections: "Fruity Pops", "Creamy Pops", "Fancy Pops", and "Grown-Up Pops". The "grown-up section" pops include liquer--so count me out on them-- unless someone can advise on how I can adapt them to 'virgin' pops. :) As for the others--I can't wait to try them!
Caity
Jul 20, 2016 Caity rated it really liked it
This book has great pictures and good easy to follow instructions. It has a few creative recipes though the majority are pretty simple and classic. Overall this good for finding basic popsicle recipes but if you are looking for more unique ideas you may not find as many as you hoped.
Tori
Mar 16, 2014 Tori rated it really liked it
Shelves: cook-books
Some of these looked rather tastey but others not so much. The book was put together and flowed well. Very easy and simple directions to follow.
Karin
Karin rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2014
Woodseli
Woodseli rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2013
Dawn Benett
Dawn Benett rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2014
Tracy Hall-Ingram
Tracy Hall-Ingram rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2015

rated it it was ok
Apr 09, 2012
Melanie
Melanie rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2014
Courtney
Courtney rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2014
Josh
Josh rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2014
Camelia
Camelia rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2014
Richard Hesseltine
Richard Hesseltine rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2014
Carolyn
Carolyn rated it liked it
May 21, 2014
Stacia Bryan
Stacia Bryan rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2014
Anne Scott
Anne Scott rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2015
Tricia Scott
Tricia Scott rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2012
Crystal
Crystal rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2014
Doug
Doug rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Angela Silverthorne
Angela Silverthorne rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2014
Ashton
Ashton rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2015
stan o taylor
stan o taylor rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2015
Shipperx
Shipperx rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2014
Ged HAydon
Ged HAydon rated it it was ok
Mar 21, 2016
Shawna Harris
Shawna Harris rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2015
Susan Bacchus
Susan Bacchus rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2013
Esther
Esther rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2014
Monkeyfufu
Monkeyfufu rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2014