Start by marking “The Many Sins of Lord Cameron” as Want to Read:
The Many Sins of Lord Cameron

The Many Sins of Lord Cameron (MacKenzies & McBrides #3)

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  6,698 ratings  ·  492 reviews
A renowned rake, Cameron Mackenzie doesn't care if Ainsley Douglas has a virtuous excuse for sneaking around his bedchamber. He only cares that she's at his mercy. One kiss at a time, he plans to seduce her. But what starts out as a lusty diversion may break Cam's own rules.
Published August 1st 2011 by Penguin Group (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Many Sins of Lord Cameron, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Many Sins of Lord Cameron

Blacky *Romance Addict*
“I am a bad man, very bad, but in a different way. I want to ravish you until we’re both senseless with it, and then I want to do it all over again.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This series is just getting better and better! I don't think anything can top Ian's book, but this one came really close! Wow, what an amazing read Photobucket

"I don't want to be friends with you, Ainsley Douglas. I want to be your lover. I want to bury myself inside you, I want to find out whether you taste as good all the way down, I want to feel you sq
UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine...

(Spoiler free)

The Many Sins of Lord Cameron is the third book in the Highland Pleasures series and wow… what an amazing story!

Many people have asked me whose story I liked better; Cam’s or Ian’s? The thing about answering a question like this is that it’s like comparing apples and oranges, or in this case, the finest Kentucky Bourbon and hundred year old Scotch! Both are amazing in their own ways and depending on your mood, you’d choose one over the other. But when it’s all said and done, both
Laura the Highland Hussy
*Spoiler-Free*

4.5
This is the third installment in Jennifer Ashley’s Highland Pleasures series, and it is most definitely a fabulous read.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Mackenzie brothers, they are 4 brothers who have rank, wealth and political clout, but they don’t care. Can you imagine? They are peers in Victorian England, and they don’t care. Amazing. Added to that, they are Scottish, and they do as they please. This makes for a wild series.

In this book, we enter to see Cameron gettin
Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter
"Cam," she said softly. A tear fell to his wrist.
Cameron's broad fingers tilted her face up. There was fire in his eyes, and anger, and pain. "Let me be, Ainsley. Don't try to remake me in one night. I told you, I'm a wreck of a man."

A man I'm in love with. Ainsley kissed his palm.

4.5 stars.

Lord Cameron Mackenzie and Ainsley Douglas met six years ago for the first time when she was still married. Cam tried to seduce her but she resisted since she didn't want to betray her elderly, yet kind husba
KatLynne
This is the third installment in Jennifer Ashley's Highland Pleasures series and I Loved It! Wow, these notorious Mackenzie brothers sure know how to wear a kilt:-)

Jennifer Ashley's writing appeals to me and one of the things I love most is her heroines. I like that they are strong, intelligent young women who are not afraid to take chances and live life with gusto. They each have a unique personality along with a sense of humor. Ainsley Douglas is one of my favorites and I liked that she was
Ingela
Written November 7, 2014

3 1/2 - A sweet story and yet another larger-than-life Mackenzie brother got his Lady

Book #3

I started reading my nice paperback already in May but had a break (...quite long) so I started it all over with the audiobook edition a couple of days ago. ~ It was once again time for an historical with these amazing Scottish Mackenzie brothers. This was my first as an audio.

A good HR with a less good narrator
I have to admit that my impulse to download the audio book and aba
Catherine
*Originally read 10/3/11*

This is why I keep reading Jennifer Ashley, despite not enjoying each book I try. I keep hoping to stumble upon a book that'll knock my socks off, like the first one I read by her. I found that with this book and couldn't be happier. I may not like every Ashley book out there, but when I do find one I like, it's not a tame like--I completely fall in love.

I am completely satisfied with this book. I can't think of a single thing I'd like to change--which is pretty surprisi
Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog)
The Mackenzies, what a delectable and decandent treat! They are like a box of chocolates full of your favourite flavours how the hell are you supposed to pick!? You have the nutty Ian Mackenezie, the silky smooth Mac Mackenzie and now the dark chocolate treat that is Cam Mackenzie, I pick dark chocolate, one, because it is my favourite and two because like dark choclate Cam is slightly bitter. And frankly who can blame him? Like some of the best heroes he has a tortured past, when he was young h ...more
Ronyell
Review also on:Rabbit Ears Book Blog

6 stars!!!

Since last year in 2011, I have started reading Jennifer Ashley’s fantastic “Highland Pleasures” series beginning with “The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie” and ever since then, I have fallen in love with this fantastic series! Now, I have currently read the third book in the “Highland Pleasures” series which is called “The Many Sins of Lord Cameron” and it is easily the best story in the series so far! “The Many Sins of Lord Cameron” has loads of act
Carol *Young at Heart Oldie*

Cameron Mackenzie - a huge man, sculptured in muscle

Who can resist a Scotsman in a kilt? Not me! So I'm thrilled that those deliciously sexy Mackenzie brothers are back! THE MANY SINS OF LORD CAMERON, the third book in Jennifer Ashley's popular Highland Pleasures series, tells Cameron Mackenzie's story.

Escaping the boredom of his brother's ball, Lord Cameron Mackenzie takes his latest lover, Phyllida Chase, to his bedchamber in pursuit of more satisfying pleasures. That is until he discovers Ai
Vilda
Oh, Cameron...

"They all had them, dark secrets of the soul. The only way to deal with them was to live, and forget."

I'm starting to think that it's impossible to not love these books! Ashley is definitely a fantastic writer, and you can't help but fall head over heels for these seriously fantastic brothers. Who wouldn't want to be that one woman capturing their entire attention? *sigh* The only thing that keeps this one from being a full five star read, was that I at times felt it was a bit sl
Dija
After being immensely disappointed with Mac and Isabella's story, I wasn't sure what to expect from The Many Sins of Lord Cameron. It could easily be as epic as Ian's book or as predictable as Isabella's.

After finishing the story, I think it falls somewhere in between the two, meaning it's a great step up from Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage but still not as amazing as The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie was. In fact, nearly everything about Cameron's book falls somewhere in the middle of the
Sophie ♥
Rate: 5 stars

This is the first time I've a series consecutively, one book after the other without reading anything else in between and I have to say this is shaping up to be one of the best historical romance series I've ever read. Boy, have I fallen in love with the Mackenzies (Ian being my favourite of course).

Ainsley half closed her eyes and leaned back against him. “I think all the buttons tonight, don’t you?”
Cameron bit her cheek. His fingers made swift work of the buttons, and he plunged h
Melanie
Loved it, almost as much as Ian's book. There's nothing like the appeal of a gorgeous, emotionally distant, well hung Highlander in need of some TLC - thank you, Jennifer Ashley for your 'mad' Mackenzies.

This story involves the second oldest Mackenzie brother, Lord Cameron, the scarred rake and father of handsome young Daniel, whom we met in the previous books. Poor, poor Cam - his first wife was a truly horrible and violent psychopath (who most likely suffered sex addiction and severe post-par
Splage
A good read, but I did put it down several times to read other books in between. I just loved the first book of the series and was very excited for the other brothers because of book 1, but both the 2nd book and this one fell short for me. This is not my favorite time period because not much happens, they go to balls, have soirees in the country, have witty banter. Now the Mackenzie men do add some spice because they are truly messed up and wear kilts, but the plot seemed to stall at times. Hart ...more
Wendy
Another fabulous and sublime read by new fave author. Cameron is so intense and wonderful and how the man can make my "toes curl". Woooheee, he's a hottie. I'm definitely hooked on these sexy Mackenzie brothers and cannot wait for Hart's book. Which will feel like eternity to me and most likely have withdrawal symptoms in the meantime.
Elizabeth
Jennifer Ashley just gets better and better! With a smart, intriguing heroine and a sinfully sexy hero, THE MANY SINS OF LORD CAMERON is impossible to put down. I loved it!
Denise

Cameron came upon Ainsley six years prior to the heart of this story, when she was stealing a necklace from his nightstand. She was doing this as a favor to one of his x mistress who claimed that Cam had her necklace and would not return it to her. He thought she was there to seduce him and began to seduce her. After a toe curling passionate kiss, she came to her senses and stopped him as she was married and would not cheat on her husband.
Six years later he finds her again in his room, while
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
It’s been a few days since I’ve finished this book and I’m still reluctant to write a review because although I enjoyed Lord Cameron and Ainsley, I didn’t like it as much as the first two books in the series.

Don’t get me wrong! Lord Cameron is hot as hell in this book and Ainsley is the absolute perfect match for him, but for some reason, when I flipped the pages on this book, I felt like something was lacking.

Ashley does a great job with the sexual tension between Cam and Ainsley and I loved
Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead
It is official. Jennifer Ashley aka Allyson James, could write the telephone book and I'd read it straight through.

4.5 out of 5 stars.
Vishous
Jul 04, 2013 Vishous marked it as currently-paused  ·  review of another edition
buddy read with my sweet adorable crazy yeehaw Shelly: )
Shawna
Aug 07, 2011 Shawna rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of steamy historical romance, hot highlanders, & tortured heroes
Shelves: jennifer-ashley-allyson-james, historical-romance, historical-romance-victorian, brothers-sisters-cousins-family, historical-romance-scottish, highlanders-hunks-in-kilts-scots, series-highland-pleasures, hh-widow-or-widower, hh-disfigured-injured-scarred-ill, mystery-intrigue-espionage-subplot, hh-spy-agent-for-crown-and-country, rt-book-reviews-top-pick, kindle, revenge-deception-secrets-lies, animals-matter, hero-black-sheep, hero-brooding, hero-cold-cruelbrute-dark-dangerous, hero-alpha‎, hero-abused-scarred-tortured-angst, hh-love-commitment-marriage-phobic, hero-cad-rake-rogue‎-scoundrel, 2011-reads, 5-stars, angsty-dark-heavy-lotsa-drama, favorite-hottest-love-scenes-nookie, favorite-romance-couple-hh-pairings, favorite-romance-series, hero-addict-excon-lawtrouble-thief, hero-daddy-warbucks-wealthy, hero-duke-heir-to-dukedom, hero-expert-skilled-voracious-lover, hero-im-gaga-over, hero-stalk-me-baby-possessive, hero-stud-mantel-hall-of-fame, hero-titled-wealthy-lord, hero-walking-hardon, heroine-companion, heroine-i-adore, heroine-kickass-spirited-strong, heroine-prim-proper-decorous, hh-aristocracy-nobility-royalty, hh-post-traumatic-stress-disorder, hh-sweet-nice-paired-vs-gruff-cynic, i-read-kindle, i-read-own-faves-keepers, love-letters-diary-correspondence, married-couples-married-convenience, pregnancy-fertility-baby-kids-drama, reunions-are-sweeter-second-chances, sizable-packages, steam-3-hot, why-do-good-girls-like-bad-boys, steam-4-smokin, best-faves-of-2011
5 stars – Victorian/Historical Romance
Jenny E
I was a little disappointed in this book to be honest. I had really liked the previous two books in this series and really like Jennifer Ashley's writing style. I also really liked the characters in this book, but found the plot a little unbelievable - like more than usual. I found myself rolling my eyes and just not liking where the book was going about 50% of the time. The other 50% was just okay.

Cameron's backstory with his 1st wife was what really bothered me. I think it was overdone and no
Lelyana Taufik
Gina
This was an amazing story! I have to say I love Cameron! I was honestly not expecting to like this story as much as I did, I am still riding the high of book 1 and Ian Mackenzie!!

Cameron loves horses, and his family and while he spends a great deal of time having sex with women I am not sure he honestly likes them very much. He appeared to lack much respect for women, seeking their company for sex and nothing more. But I learned early on that Cameron has many deep scars (emotionally and physica
NiteReader
I give this book 5 stars for a sinful, swoon-worthy Cameron!
Anyone who has been watching my posts on this series knows that I'm completely crazy for the Mackenzies. Cameron and Ainsley have indescribable chemistry and their dialogue is at once amusing and yet filled with passion and spark. I've got to say it again... If you're a historical romance lover you should read this series, you will not be disappointed.
Susanne
I have a hard time wrapping my head around this book. I really liked it in the beginning, and it was remarkable sweet despite its title and tortured alpha hero. I smiled a lot, but in the end it felt too long I guess. It was a bad sign when I picked up another book yesterday and somehow this book didn't grab me.
Melody
My first 5-star-rating of the year :D

When I first started this series I didn't think I was going to go far. Even when I was listening to book 2 I thought it would be my last one in the series because I wasn't curious about Cam's story. Everything changed when Ainsley and him ran into each other at Isabella's house and we learn that something happened between them. No way I wasn't going to continue! And I'm so glad I did!

Why 5 stars?

Because I loved everything about this book:

the main charact
Mariya
THE MANY SINS OF LORD CAMERONwas not quite what I was expecting, but it was still an enjoyable read. I enjoyed it, yes. But I felt maybe my expectations were a bit too high.

Cameron and Ian are similar in a way that they both are tortured heroes and have a bad past. Cameron was married to Lady Elizabeth and she was the worse wife in existence. Elizabeth never respected Cam at all. Before and after they got married she would sleep around with different men and you might want to close you eyes for
  • Scandalous Desires (Maiden Lane, #3)
  • Always a Temptress (The Drake's Rakes #3)
  • Unraveled (Turner, #3)
  • The Ranger (Highland Guard, #3)
  • Surrender to the Devil (Scoundrels of St. James, #3)
  • Defiant (MacKinnon's Rangers, #3)
  • Shameless (The House of Rohan, #4)
  • Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart (Love By Numbers, #3)
  • A Week to Be Wicked (Spindle Cove, #2)
  • In Total Surrender (Secrets, #3)
  • Midnight's Wild Passion
NY Times Bestselling author Jennifer Ashley has lived and traveled all over the world, and now lives in the Southwest. She writes historical and paranormal romance and historical mysteries, as Jennifer Ashley, Allyson James, and Ashley Gardner.

Jennifer's novels have won RWA's RITA and RT Reviewer's Choice awards. More about her books at http://www.jennifersromances.com, http://www.allysonjames.co
More about Jennifer Ashley...
The Madness Of Lord Ian MacKenzie (MacKenzies & McBrides, #1) Pride Mates (Shifters Unbound, #1) Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage (MacKenzies & McBrides, #2) Primal Bonds (Shifters Unbound, #2) Bodyguard (Shifters Unbound, #2.5)

“The count said in careful English, "That was perhaps not, as you English say, very sporting."
"Games are played to win," Cameron said. "And we're Scottish.”
6 likes
“No one had explained to Cameron when he was twenty years old and proud as hell that he’d managed to get his wife with child, how difficult it would be to raise a son. Nannies and tutors and schools were supposed to do that, weren’t they? But sons needed so much more than food, clothing, and tutoring. They expected fathers to know things, to teach them about life, to be there when needed.” 4 likes