Start by marking “Screw Cupid: The Sassy Girl's Guide to Picking Up Hot Guys” as Want to Read:
Screw Cupid: The Sassy Girl's Guide to Picking Up Hot Guys

Screw Cupid: The Sassy Girl's Guide to Picking Up Hot Guys

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  7 reviews
"Screw Cupid" is "the" guide for every woman ready to take her dating life into her own hands. Samantha Scholfield has many years of dating experience, and the techniques and strategies she reveals here were developed via extensive trial and error-and by consulting and collaborating with hundreds of women (and many men), and by refining the best of the extensive pickup adv ...more
Published September 8th 2009 by Experiment (first published September 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Screw Cupid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Screw Cupid

Hawthorn M
Wow. Like. For serious, wow. This is the first book, hell the first piece of any media, about dating and interacting with humans like ever that is actually useful to me.

There's no skeeving, no games, no fucking around. The author has a really neat, logical, and helpful technique for staring conversations with potential dates, friends, hell, just anyone! It's even respectful and non-invasive of the people you're attempting to mack on.

Granted, yes, this book is like many others in the genre in t
ABleu
May 26, 2010 ABleu rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Cheeky girls who love to play
This is probably one of the cheekiest dating books I've ever read. I loved it.

Scholfield examines dating in a way that has never been done before. Instead of using the common, rather passive tactics (i.e. smiling, winking, hair twirling) she tactfully instructs women how pick up a man. The key lies in the way a woman shows that she is interested in the beginning. The sexual tension is then introduced slowly.

I know, it may sound very backwards, but this book is truly a must read for "dating book
Emily
I found this book to be helpful...but not really. Here's why: Men need to make the first move. It's traditional, yes, but it's also how it's always been. Say I am seeing a guy I like, have made the first few moves to hang out, but then he waits 6 weeks to contact me? That's kind of not good. I just feel men should make the first moves. I was raised that way. Yes I have made moves first on a guy but I really don't believe in it. Props to the author though...it wasn't horrible but I wouldn't neces ...more
Jessica Grittner
I read this book with a bookclub and LOVED it. Note: I'm already happily married. It was a great bookclub book because everyone has their own dating horror stories and opinions about meeting men. The thing that I really enjoyed about Samantha's book was that she asks women to be bold and make choices about dating instead of waiting for Mr. Right.
Violet Crush
This review is done in an interview format, so it will be difficult copying it here. Please visit the following link if you are interested in reading it.

Linda
Really lost interest in it as I read it. But it had some funny moments.
Bex W
Cute but not really anything I needed to read a book about.
Mihaella Gabriella
Mihaella Gabriella marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Neeese
Neeese marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Mai
Mai marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Megan Vutech
Megan Vutech marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Al
Al added it
Jan 23, 2014
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Hot Babe
Hot Babe marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Julianna
Julianna marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2013
Basia
Basia marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2013
Milly
Milly is currently reading it
Feb 07, 2013
Sherean
Sherean marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2013
Lieschen Koch
Lieschen Koch marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
Serene
Serene marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2012
Karrie
Karrie marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2012
The Sassy Guide to Picking Up Fit Guys Screw Cupid the Guy's Edition: The Nice Guy's Guide to Picking Up Hot Girls