Fill Her Up (Daly Way, #3)

Fill Her Up (Daly Way #3)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  509 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Daly Way Series, Book Three

Ten years ago, Verity Thompson ran from Daly, leaving behind her family and her lovers. Now, fresh from veterinary school, she’s returning to take over her father’s practice. She never suspects her old lovers will corner her within minutes of her return.

Patrick and Sim have never forgotten Verity, the girl they believe has always been destined fo...more
Published June 1st 2011 by Resplendence Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fill Her Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fill Her Up

Double Time by Olivia CunningRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesHers to Command by Patricia A. KnightRule of Three by Kelly JamiesonBy Surprise by Alyssa Turner
Hot MMF
77th out of 229 books — 213 voters

More lists with this book...

Guilty Pleasures
Really should be 2.5....I WANTED to LOVE it, I loved Sim, Patrick and Verity. I would've preferred more on just the three of them and Patrick and Sim's situation. IMO it was too short to bring in the scenes with Conlin and Reagan, I didn't get enough of Sim, Patrick and Verity. Disappointed that even after the main three committed they still shared Verity with Conlin and Reagan, made it seem like she was just their plaything instead of the their "one". Want to know more about Briar and Robert Da...more
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Namiria
Love it like others but find it a little short.
Sara
Hot sexy and steamy read! Wow! Love it!!!!
April
Verity is a great character! A born trouble maker she need Patrick and Sim to ground her! And their buddies helping isn't a bad option!

The real romance involves Verity, Patrick and Sim. That is where the major feelings lay. The buddies are a little bit of extra that is more play than emotions.

Super sexy steamy action!! Hot and heavy! Love the whole thing and can not wait for more of the series!

Cover Art - Nice but it could have been way hotter!
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Jesus, not much of a story but lots of wild sex.
Honey we want you to stay with us and marry both of us. Oh, btw, a couple of our buddies are coming over for the weekend and we want you to have sex with them too, okay?
Evidently that was okay and everyone had a real good time.
LOL, gotta love this story.
Heather
Where do I begin with this book? This is the first from this author I've read & it CERTAINLY will not be the last!!! I've thought threesomes were hot before...but 4 guys with 1 woman...O...M....G!!!!
Summer

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
Heather in FL
There's not a whole lot of substance to these stories. They're alright... more here.
Michelle Kelly
A hot addition to the steamy Daly Way series. Review here:
Joanna R
Once again a great read. Verity has left Daly and the men she loved. She's back and they don't let her go. Hot sex and romance
Margaret
Another quick, easy, bedtime story. Yeah, that's what I consider Paulin's books. I read them in between books at bedtime.
Jill
Oh my god ! This book has one of the best sex scenes ever. Four men one girl m/m/f/m/m just wonderful. Loved it.
Lenore Kosinski
Was nice to see Patrick's story...I'd say if you enjoyed the other Daly Ways, you'll enjoy this one too.
Laura YA indie princess
I really love the "Daly Way" series and hope there is more to come. :-)
lover-of-good-books
It was okay. It wasn't my favorite Daly Way story. I quick read, for sure.
Michelle
A quick hot read - but the author needs to edit better for errors.
Maria Almeida
Love the series need more please
BITE ME
How i love this series
Chantal
My favourite of the series.
Kathi Hall
Kathi Hall marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Morgana Varela
Morgana Varela marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
  • Raw Desire (Desire, Oklahoma #6)
  • His Sub's Submissive (Club Esoteria, #1)
  • Kayla's Gift (Powertools, #3)
  • Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)
  • Wilde Fire (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #2)
  • Playing the Field
  • Fly Boys
  • The Perfect Union (Perfect Love Series, #1)
  • SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0, #2)
  • Keen Inclination (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #4)
  • Appassionato (Dream Marked #1)
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
When it comes to books and movies, Brynn has one rule: there must be a happy ending. After that one requirement, anything goes. And it just might in her books.

She lives in Michigan with her husband and two children, who love her despite her occasional threats to smite them. They humor her and let her think she's a goddess...as long as she provides homemade chocolate chip cookies on a regular basi...more
More about Brynn Paulin...
Punished (Taboo Wishes, #1) Belonging to Them (Daly Way, #1) Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2) Kidnap and Kink (Taboo Wishes,  #2) Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)