Start by marking “Divorce-Proof Your Marriage Before You Say "I Do"” as Want to Read:
Divorce-Proof Your Marriage Before You Say "I Do"

Divorce-Proof Your Marriage Before You Say "I Do"

Lee A. Bowers, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist in private practice in Villanova, PA. She has more than 25 years experience working with individuals, families and couples. To learn more about Dr. Lee or request a consultation, please visit her website at: www.drleebowers.com, e-mail: leebowers@comcast.net, or phone: 610-520-0443.
Published May 1st 2011 by Off the Bookshelf

To ask other readers questions about Divorce-Proof Your Marriage Before You Say "I Do", please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divorce-Proof Your Marriage Before You Say "I Do"

KyBunnies
This book was a goodreads.com first read contest win.

While this author may be wonderful as a marriage counselor I do not think she makes a good author.

Wile the book Divorce-Proof your marriage before you say 'I do" may work for some marriage's it would not work for every marriage. The doctor does not take into consideration any problems like alcohol or addiction after the marriage. Sometimes there are things that do not come out until years after a marriage.

So in my opinion no this book will no
Steph
Feb 10, 2012 Steph rated it really liked it
I think that there are more than seven essential conversations that we should think of in regards to marriage, but the author definitely hit on some of the more important ones. I particularly enjoyed the various stories that illustrated key concepts that the author was referring to. This allowed me to apply the concepts to actual circumstances, which added for better understanding of said concepts.
Beth Werner
Beth Werner rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2012
Mark
Mark rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2012
Justine
Justine marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013