Start by marking “Book at Us Now. Midnight Beast” as Want to Read:
Book at Us Now. Midnight Beast

Book at Us Now. Midnight Beast

Are The Midnight Beast just another boyband? They've got the beards, the awkward physiques and the dance moves you'd be proud to show your Grandma on Christmas day, so it would only be fair for them to add the speculation and do their own... *sigh*... annual.

Book At Us Now is The Midnight Beast's story. This 'book' attempts to document the Beast's plans for global dominati
Published October 1st 2011 by Coronet

To ask other readers questions about Book at Us Now. Midnight Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Book at Us Now. Midnight Beast

Emma Giordano
Jan 24, 2016 Emma Giordano rated it it was amazing
I had so much fun reading this book! I really loved being able to get a mini life story from each of them, it made being a fan of The Midnight Beast so much more personal to see what their life "before the beast" was like. It was also really interesting to see the story of how they all met from 3 different perspectives with each of them adding in something different when it was their turn to tell the story. Every so often we got what I would call a "Classic Midnight Beast" page full of nothing ...more
Siobhan
Apr 07, 2015 Siobhan rated it did not like it
I’m going to be completely honest here and admit that I was really disappointed with this read. I’m sure there will be people out there that disagree with me, yet in my opinion I personally do not think it was all that great. It seemed like a handful of cheap laughs, a way to make some money, without really putting much effort in (honestly, it could have been a lot more amusing than it was). Some parts were better than others but as a whole I really was disappointed with my purchase.

If you’re a
Aug 20, 2012 Laura rated it really liked it
The Midnight Beast were something I discovered on Saturday and I've been hooked ever, so hooked that I felt the need to buy their book within 24 hours of first hearing their music.

This book is basically their music and their TV show wrapped into one, its there hilarious personalities and it really come across in their writing. This had me in stitches the whole time I was reading it, at some points I had to stop just so I could get my breath back from laughing so much.

I also liked the pictures,
Lucy
Jun 12, 2014 Lucy rated it liked it
As a massive fan of The Midnight Beast, this is everything I was expecting from the book, full of pictures, funny stories and hilarious sections. It's not a challenging read, but that's not what I expected. I felt so proud seeing how far they have come and I'm glad that I've been a Beast from the beginning. Good luck to the boys in the future and hopefully many more books will be written by/about them :')
Faye Ducker
Nov 11, 2014 Faye Ducker rated it really liked it
I love The Midnight Beast so I loved this book. It's pretty much their own version of The Mighty Book of Boosh but with less surreal moments and more of a chronological tale of how the guys started out.

Well worth a read if you're a Beast fan.
Dani
Oct 27, 2013 Dani rated it liked it
I love The Midnight beast! Luckily I got to meet them at a book signing and get my copy signed, they were so lovely. :)
Jess Norbury
Jess Norbury rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2015
Lily
Lily rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2012
Maddie
Maddie rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2012
Laura Edmundson
Laura Edmundson rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Claudia
Claudia rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2012
Ellen Ramsay
Ellen Ramsay rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2014
Rachel Stanway
Rachel Stanway rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2014
Gem
Gem rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2012
Charlotte
Feb 19, 2012 Charlotte rated it liked it
Shelves: hillarious
It has The Midnight Beast written all over it.
Murat Tanrıöver
Murat Tanrıöver rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2013
Hodder Books
Hodder Books rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2011
Connie Ht
Connie Ht rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2012
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2011
Lucy Lavelle
Lucy Lavelle rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2012
Beth
Beth rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2011
katiee rivers
katiee rivers rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2015
Becky Dann
Becky Dann rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2012
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2014
A
A rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2014
Emma Quinn
Emma Quinn rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2014
Courtney
Courtney rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
Grace Barker
Grace Barker rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2013
Chloe
Chloe rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2015
Hayley
Hayley rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2012