Start by marking “Best Friends Forever” as Want to Read:
Best Friends Forever

Best Friends Forever

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Best-selling photographer and author Rachael Hale McKenna is world renowned for her animal and baby portraits. Now—for the first time ever—she combines her two favorite subjects in this irresistible collection of images featuring adorable babies snuggled up to their lovable furry companions, from puppies and kittens to bunnies and ducklings, and more! With uplifting quotes ...more
Published April 6th 2011 by Chronicle Books

To ask other readers questions about Best Friends Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best Friends Forever

Claire
I was in it for the puppies. I should've realized the book would be full of babies also. Babies and baby animals: puppies, dogs, kittens, birds, ducks...

These must have been sweetly tempered animals. Some of the photos actually made me kind of nervous because when I was little and gave a dog a hug, I was bitten and rushed to the emergency room. Rest assured, there's no bloodshed in the book.

I like that at the back of the book she has thumbnail photos which identify the animals (and babies).
Lisa
Although I had never heard of Rachael Hale McKenna, she is a best seller and has many books, calendars, and greeting cards to her credit. I happened to walk by this book at the library and I think I heard it call out to me. So I picked it up and enjoyed the beautiful photography of cute babies in cute poses with cute animals and nice quotes about friendship. This book would make a good gift for women to receive.
For my friends in Richmond: I think you will be reminded of Alicia Hendrichs' photos
Michelle
All of these photos feature cute little kids snuggled up to cute animals. I really like some of the poses, some I didn't really care for, and others just felt repetitive. As coffee table kind of books go it's okay but not great. I recommend getting it at a discount instead of paying full price, or getting it from your local library and enjoying it for free, like I did.
Kit
Beautiful photos of babies and their buddies (kittens, puppies, bunnies, etc.) Soooooo adorable! I loved every page!!!
Raechel
For those who enjoy looking at babies, human and animal, together.
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Sarah Haskin
Sarah Haskin marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Kiran
Kiran marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2013
Preet
Preet marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
Warda
Warda marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2013
Louise
Louise added it
Jan 31, 2013
Lovely Nefeli
Lovely Nefeli marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2012
Danielle Cesal
Danielle Cesal marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2011
Meow: I Love Cats Woof: I Love Dogs Beste Freunde fürs Leben Woof New-Found-Friends