Start by marking “Erased” as Want to Read:
Erased

Erased

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  13 reviews
San Francisco attorney Sara Murphy has a perfect life and a wonderful family, until a nefarious black ops group erases her identity, abducts her family, and frames her for murder. Now, they want her dead. Betrayed by everyone she's ever trusted -and even by her own memories- Sara has nowhere to turn. Her only hope lies with rookie FBI agent Brandy Jackson. Unfortunately, B ...more
Published February 8th 2011 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Erased, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Erased

Diane
Non stop action!
This book opens up with San Francisco rookie Special Agent, Brandy Jackson, in a stand-off with a drugged shooter holding a hostage. The situation escalates as her partner Agent Smith is shot by Omar, leaving Agent Jackson on her own to face the shooter. The shocker is, the hostage is actually the girlfriend and accomplice of Omar. Jennifer attacks Agent Brandy Jackson with a broom handle while laughing hysterically. Omar and Jennifer were high and planning to have some fun with
Stephanie Wolf
If you like cover-ups, blackmail, etc, you’ll love this story.

Sara thought she had a wonderful life, loving husband, beautiful daughter and great job, until she woke up on a rooftop next to a rifle and watched a man below be killed. She had no clue how she got there, or what she was doing. All she knows is that she did not pull the trigger, someone else did, but the crowd below saw her up above. Now she has become the number one suspect in a man's murder.

Enter Agent Brandy Jackson. An FBI agent
Bmquiram
Erased: A Brandy Jackson Thriller by Jordan Marshall is a great read.
Brady Jackson, one of the main characters, is a complex character. Some of the struggles she deals with many women deal with on different levels every day. She struggles with a balance between work and her personal life.
This story is action packed, and had my attention from the opening line.
If you are a conspiracy fan or a believer in “the government is watching and hiding thing from citizens,” then this is a great read for
Mirvan  Ereon
When I got the book, the premise of the whole novel was very interesting enough for me to pick it up and read. I was not mistaken at all. I am so glad that I have picked this enthralling book that is so intriguingly called Erased. What is it about? Why is it entitled like that? And what is erased or will be erased in this novel?

Apparently, the novel is about a woman named Sara Murphy who thought she was living a good life as a lawyer and was happily in love with his boyfriend when suddenly she f
Mariv
Jordan Marshall's book "Erased" grabbed me from the first sentence and did not let me go until I finished it. It is a very fast-paced mystery story with lots of twists and turns. Characters and plot are well constructed with balanced good-bad ratio.
The center idea of this book is the premise that if you don't help yourself nobody will. On that premise whole mystery of this page-turner thriller just builds up. Story is vivid and in constant motion. It gave me the feeling as if I was watching a mo
Jacque
Dec 12, 2011 Jacque rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who loves a good mystery
I loved this book. It was a very fast-paced story. It gave me a lot to think about as I was reading it. I love a book that makes me think. It is a mystery and I found it to be very interesting. It was an easy read.

The story is about a woman who is an assassin but does not realize that she is an assassin. She is sent to kill a man who is causing problems for a senator. When she fails she is hunted by the police, FBI and the people who sent her to kill the man. She finds out who she is and what ha
Soul
Jan 06, 2013 Soul rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2013
“I have insomnia. I write. I write because I have insomnia. Do I have insomnia because I'm a writer?
No, I'm pretty sure it's the g-damned streetlight outside my bedroom window.”

Pretty straightforward right..? That’s our author, Jordan Marshall.

Well, street light or not, the sleepless nights author went through have finally paid off with his book “Erased”. It is a mystery cum thriller book while author Jordan has written in variety of genres including science fiction, fantasy, and paranormal.

The
Orlando
Didn't care for the language at all,and there were consistently the same typos but overall very good book..
Kat
This book was okay. The plot, while not overly original, was not a concept that has been overdone. It had the basic conventions of the thriller genre and it did have murders and explosions every few pages. But the writing felt somewhat stilted and some of the situations seemed unrealistic. The tenseness and suspense of a thriller was present at times and then faded away. The dialogue was a bit flat and at times the plot was incredibly predictable.
It wasn't necessarily a bad book, but it wasn't t
Samantha
I received this book through the giveaway. It arrived last week the day after I had finished rereading one of my favourite series so, between books, I started reading right away.

While it didn't turn out to be one of my all time faves, I still found the book to be enjoyable and easy to read. Full of action and a hint of mystery it kept me interested and kept me reading late into the night.
Melissa
I liked this book, it had a good concept and was an easy to read. While it didn't draw me in right away it was still an enjoyable read.

Kristina Franken
I highly recommend this book for anyone

FTC: I received a free copy of this book and was not reimbursed in any other way.
shinfu
Jun 29, 2011 shinfu marked it as to-read
I have just won this book from First Reads. I look forward to reading it soon. Thanks.
Jeana
Jeana marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Naty
Naty added it
Jul 21, 2015
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Robert W.
Robert W. marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Holly Edmunds
Holly Edmunds marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Kim Geurts
Kim Geurts marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
C F
C F added it
Oct 14, 2014
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Sitara Kashif
Sitara Kashif marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Heather Flaigg
Heather Flaigg marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Goodreads Librari...: Help removing pseudonym 5 26 Sep 26, 2014 06:39PM
  • 4 Gigs of Trouble
  • Replica
  • Vigilare (Vigilare, #1)
  • The 19th Element (James Becker, #1)
  • Nette
  • Progeny
  • Karma Crossed
  • True Conviction: An Adrian Hell Thriller
  • The Stolen Chalice: A Novel
  • Dangerous Connections (Blackthorne, Inc., #5)
  • Bicycle Shop Murder (Greg Tenorly Suspense Series, #1)
  • The Schliemann Legacy
  • Shotgun Moon
  • The Storm Glass
  • Death Notice
  • Tenderloin (Abby Kane FBI Thriller, #2)
  • Implant
  • Still Coming
Librarian Note: There is more than one author by this name in the Goodreads data base.

This is a pseudonym of Jeramy Gates
More about Jordan Marshall...
The Vigilante Killer