Start by marking “Introducing Thatcherism: A Graphic Guide” as Want to Read:
Introducing Thatcherism: A Graphic Guide

Introducing Thatcherism: A Graphic Guide (Introducing Series)

3.17 of 5 stars 3.17  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Margaret Thatcher's political career was one of the most remarkable of modern times. She rose to become the first woman to lead a major Western democracy, serving as British Prime Minister. Admired by Ronald Regan and the United States Congress, Introducing Thatcherism looks at the political philosophy behind this influential and controversial woman.
Published November 15th 2011 by Icon Books (first published March 6th 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Introducing Thatcherism, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Introducing Thatcherism

Joanna
I believe I have a better overall understanding of the woman and her impact on politics since reading this book, but I felt that the book assumed a certain degree of prior knowledge, which I didn't have. For example, it talked about Black Monday and about closed ballots without any further explanation of what this meant, which was frustrating. Toward the end, there was a heavy emphasis on economics, which I also struggled with. A reasonable introduction for me, but I feel a more simplified versi ...more
Icon Books
Margaret Thatcher's political career was one of the most remarkable of modern times. She rose to become the first woman to lead a major Western democracy, serving as British Prime Minister. Admired by Ronald Regan and the United States Congress, "Introducing Thatcherism" looks at the political philosophy behind this influential and controversial woman.
Roisin
It's mostly pictures almost like reading a comic book version of spitting image but less funny and more informative. Good if you want to dip your foot into the Thatcher Pool instead of going head first.
Sugandh
Sugandh marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Whereis
Whereis marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2012
Em
Em added it
Aug 14, 2012
Evan
Evan marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2012
Drew
Drew marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2012
Yllacaspia
Yllacaspia marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2012
Introducing Keynesian Economics (Introducing...(Totem)) Barnes Wallis: Dambuster The Magic of a Name: The Rolls-Royce Story Part One: The First Forty Years The Magic of a Name: The Rolls Royce Story Vol 3 Family of Engines The Magic of a Name: The Rolls-Royce Story Part Two: The Power Behind the Jets