Start by marking “Farley and the Lost Bone” as Want to Read:
Farley and the Lost Bone

Farley and the Lost Bone

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The ever-popular and appealing Farley makes his second appearance in a children’s storybook. The first, Farley Follows His Nose (Harper Collins, 2009), has sold more than 3,000 copies in the U.S. and more than 5,000 in Canada, where it has won several awards, including being named one of the year’s 10 best by th ...more
Published June 21st 2011 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Farley and the Lost Bone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Farley and the Lost Bone

Brenda
Spring has sprung in Farley's world and he knows he should remember something but what! When he realizes that he buried a juicy bone last fall, he begins his search digging all over the place,and he quickly winds up in trouble! Will Farley ever remember where he buried that darned bone?

I loved this book! The colorful illustrations and expressions on Farley's face really captured the essence of the story. Youngsters will certainly be drawn into this story and will come away with a lesson about pe
Erin
When I picked this up, I knew I recognized the illustrations, and once I began reaing I knew it was from the “For Better or For Worse” comic series I used to read in the newspaper. Farley, the dog and main character, buried his bone last fall in a place where he must have thought he’d remember. When Spring comes around, he realizes he can’t remember where it is and looks all over the place for it and finally does find it right where he left it. Of course, he must bury it again when it is supper ...more
Beth
It's been a long time since winter and Farley can't recall where he hid his bone. He looks in the places that his family enjoys like the garden and sandbox, but doesn't have any luck. He finds his bone back in his special thinking area and hopes to remember where he places the bone next time.
Kim
For Better or For Worse Characters in a children's book. It's an alright little story, but one that could have probably been done more quickly and concisely in a Sunday morning comic strip.
Alyson (Kid Lit Frenzy)
Fans of the "For Better or Worse" comic strip will probably enjoy this. Farley has lost his bone and in an attempt to find it gets everyone a little mad at him.
dejah_thoris
I'm a sucker for Rose is Rose and this story is so cute!
Erin
Hey! The For Better or For Worse characters!
Eris
Eris added it
Nov 25, 2014
Pep
Pep marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2013
Jessica Taylor
Jessica Taylor marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2012
M
M marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2012
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2012
Lynn Johnston CM OM is a Canadian cartoonist, well known for her comic strip For Better or For Worse, and was the first female cartoonist to win the Reuben Award.
More about Lynn Johnston...
If This Is A Lecture, How Long Will It Be? (For Better or For Worse, #9) I've Got the One-More-Washload Blues (For Better or For Worse, #1) What, Me Pregnant? (For Better or for Worse, #10) The Last Straw (For Better or For Worse, #5) Things Are Looking Up... (For Better or For Worse, #11)