Start by marking “Pirates: The Orgone Chronicles, Book Two” as Want to Read:
Pirates: The Orgone Chronicles, Book Two

Pirates: The Orgone Chronicles, Book Two

4.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
The Orgone Chronicles continues... After their adventures in "SCOUTS" [Book One of The Orgone Chronicles, and 2011 EPIC eBook Award Finalist] - Challers and Valka are safe, protected aboard the Pirate city-ship known as "Port." The scars of their ordeal among the Scouts remain, however. Valka is stuck with a hyper-fertile Ovor body, and the only way for them to raise enoug ...more
Published May 31st 2011 by Logical Lust Publications (first published May 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Pirates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pirates

Kim
Apr 06, 2012 Kim rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, first-read
*This was received in a Goodreads Giveaway*

Sometimes starting a trilogy in the middle can be a little confusing, with this book this wasn't the case.

The world was explained well without distracting from the story. The book had different points of view and was was easy to follow even when switching from different areas as well as viewpoints. After the end of each chapter it kept you wanting more, infact I can't wait for the next book to see what happens next!

Definitely will be purchasing the fir
DDog
Aug 29, 2011 DDog rated it it was amazing
Recommended to DDog by: Nobilis Reed
There's that thing that sometimes happens where the middle book of a trilogy is boring, but this one is even better than the first one. I love the new characters and the familiar ones, there's more hot sex and tense action, and Pirate society is fascinating. I highly recommend Scouts and Pirates together, and can't wait for book three, Hunters!
Rose Cimarron
Jan 13, 2012 Rose Cimarron rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Young Adult Sci Fi fans
First off, I'm going to try to avoid spoilers - reviews that summarise the book annoy me!

I thought the book was well written - it's nice to find something grammatically and eloquently written.

I liked the size - larger than the standard paperback up with which I grew (LOL). I was less emamoured of the typeface, but that's a really personal thing! Oh! the paper - really nice - soft and strong and far enough off-white and matt enough to avoid glare.

The basis of the story is good, but I found the p
Matthew
Matthew rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2015
Cyverion
Cyverion marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2015
Sara Testarossa
Sara Testarossa marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Chad
Chad marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Rose Caraway
Rose Caraway marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2013
Lucie LeBlanc
Lucie LeBlanc rated it it was ok
Jun 05, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2012
Jim
Jim rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2012
Sam Bradley
Sam Bradley marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2012
Shahrun
Shahrun marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2011
Cal Pearson
Cal Pearson marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2011
AuthorIsland
AuthorIsland rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2011
Two New Steampunk Releases For Nobilis Reed And Logical Lust 1 1 Sep 22, 2011 08:46AM
A New Erotic Sci Fi Adventure From Nobilis Reed 1 3 Jun 17, 2011 08:49AM
Nobilis has been writing smut for years, but recently decided to see whether anyone else wanted to read it. To his surprise, people like it, so he keeps writing more. In between that and his day job, he does the father thing and steps over the cats.
More about Nobilis Reed...