Start by marking “His at Last” as Want to Read:
His at Last

His at Last

3.81  ·  Rating Details  ·  70 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
For ten long years, Carter Lang’s secret desire for Leslie Brighten burned relentlessly. His secretary and fifteen years his junior, Leslie was off limits—a potential liability Carter refused to chance. But on the day of his early retirement, Carter discovers Leslie in an erotic situation that not only changes his mind about pursuing the beautiful object of his intense pas ...more
Published May 6th 2011 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about His at Last, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His at Last

Rachel Firasek
May 17, 2011 Rachel Firasek rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
His at Last by Brenna Zinn
His at Last was a refreshing tale of hidden love and lust. I enjoyed the author’s handle on the insecurities keeping Carter and Leslie apart. An age gap can’t leave a love like theirs apart, but those insecurities can break a heart. I truly enjoyed the humor, the fun, and the erotic blend that wouldn’t let me put this book down. Absolutely a delightful read.
Miz Love
Aug 31, 2011 Miz Love rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ah, this is a damn sweet book. The insecurity on both sides is endearing. What if he doesn’t want me? What if she knocks me back? Carter and Leslie have liked one another for a looooong time. He wonders if he’s too old for her, and she wonders if being middle class has stopped any chances of him wanting anything to do with her other than her being his secretary.

A classic tale of people not saying how they feel in case of rejection. Oh, the wasted time! That’s what I thought when reading. They c
Patricia
Dahlia (yadkny)
May 31, 2011 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Erotic Romance Lovers
No one would know it from the looks of successful businessman Carter Lang, but insecurity has finally reared it's ugly head. A little age difference shouldn’t make him feel insecure, but it does, which is why he never made his move on his long-time secretary Leslie Brighten. Now on the verge of an early retirement, Carter decides to make one last power play but this time for Leslie.

Leslie has fantasized about her boss for a long time. A fantasy isn't all she wants to take with her when she leav
Lelyana
Jul 21, 2011 Lelyana rated it it was ok
Mau pensiun dan meninggalkan kantornya, Carter 48 thn masih mengkhayal kan bawahannya Leslie, 32 thn yg seksi dan di impikannya selama bertahun2.
Memergoki Leslie yang sedang bermasturbasi di kamar ganti perempuan dengan vibrator kuning, membuat Carter jadi gimanaaaa gitu dan tanpa dia sadari, dia juga masturbasi sambil memandangi Leslie.
Hm, di pesta pernikahan teman sekantor mereka akhirnya mereka sama-sama memberanikan diri buat berdansa.
Memang dasar ternyata si Leslie naksir berat sama Carter
Dawn
Mar 03, 2016 Dawn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For a short read...the author is definitely getting their point across in this book...I will have to say...I definitely enjoyed my SEXY adventure with these two characters Carter Lang & Leslie Brighten...Will definitely be back to read more from this author...5 Star read for me :)
Gianna
Two people who know they are in love with the other, but the other does not know. It's a short journey to being completely oblivious to the other's feelings to the knowledge. But it's cute watching their reactions and sexy as hell as well.
Astri  Nasthasia Videlia
I would give 3 stars for the first time..

but.. the sex scene that a little more exaggerate.. make me changed my Mind.. hmffth
Dewi Read
No comment
Medusa
Medusa rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2016
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
G
G rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2016
Tanya
Tanya rated it did not like it
Mar 18, 2016
Tinsel
Tinsel rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2016
Annmarie Laduke
Annmarie Laduke rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Jan 30, 2016
Laluna18
Laluna18 marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Mays
Mays rated it it was ok
Dec 31, 2015
Glover
Glover rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2015
Marieson
Marieson rated it it was ok
Sep 30, 2015
Jasmin Begic
Jasmin Begic rated it liked it
Feb 06, 2016
Lux
Lux marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Lela26
Lela26 rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2015
Medusa Dracul
Medusa Dracul marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Adriane (◉‿◉)
Adriane (◉‿◉) rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2015
Ethel
Ethel rated it it was ok
Jan 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I remember reading about Texas in an Illinois grade school and thinking I probably would never see the great state where real cowboys ride their horses to work every day and everyone wears western hats and boots. Then again, I never dreamed I would elope in Gibraltar with a Navy man who hailed from the Lone Star state. But here I am, smack dab in the middle of Texas, still married to the same wond ...more
More about Brenna Zinn...