Start by marking “I Wonder Why Countries Fly Flags And Other Questions About People And Places” as Want to Read:
I Wonder Why Countries Fly Flags And Other Questions About People And Places

I Wonder Why Countries Fly Flags And Other Questions About People And Places (I Wonder Why)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Browsers and young students alike will enjoy these lively question and answer books with their unique mix of realistic illustration and engaging cartoons. The enticing questions will amaze, amuse and inspire, while the highly visual format encourages kids to keep reading.
Published September 15th 1995 by Kingfisher (first published January 1st 1995)

Be the first to ask a question about I Wonder Why Countries Fly Flags And Other Questions About People And Places

Laura Verret
The I Wonder Why Series is a set of books designed to answer the questions most young children have when first encountering the world of information and sparking more interest in those subjects. In this case, the questions are about geography and social studies and answer questions regarding customs, modes of transportation and industry, types of food, art, and fashion from nations across the world.

I learned a few facts from this book. For example, did you know…

- That everyone in China celebrate
Bear
Some people stick out their tongues to say hello.
Rosanna
Rosanna marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Thirumalairam Prasanna
Thirumalairam Prasanna marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Amin
Amin added it
Sep 03, 2014
志傑 汪
志傑 汪 marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Jiya
Jiya added it
Dec 29, 2013
Akshat
Akshat marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Bonnie
Bonnie added it
Sep 07, 2013
Simmi Tuseer
Simmi Tuseer marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2013

I Wonder Why (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • I Wonder Why Lemons Taste Sour: and Other Questions About the Senses
  • I Wonder Why Kangaroos Have Pouches: And Other Questions About Baby Animals
  • I Wonder Why Fish Grew Legs: And Other Questions About Prehistoric Life
  • I Wonder Why Stalactites Hang Down And Other Questions About Caves (I Wonder Why Series)
  • I Wonder Why There's a Hole in the Sky: and Other Questions About the Environment
  • I Wonder Why Snakes Shed Their Skins: And Other Questions about Reptiles
  • I Wonder Why Mountains Have Snow on Top: and Other Questions About Mountains
  • I Wonder Why Greeks Built Temples: and Other Questions About Ancient Greece (I Wonder Why)
  • I Wonder Why Castles Had Moats: and Other Questions About Long Ago
  • I Wonder Why the Sea Is Salty: and Other Questions About the Oceans
I Wonder Why the Pyramids Were Built: and Other Questions about Egypt Marie Curie: The First Great Woman Scientist Mesopotamia I Wonder Why Castles Had Moats: and Other Questions About Long Ago History News: The Aztec News