Second-Rate Groupies

Second-Rate Groupies

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
“Some dreams aren’t impossible, some stars aren’t untouchable, and sometimes real life can rival what is only imagined.”

"I suppose, in the end, it really comes down to a choice you have to make, yourself: Live in the shadows because it’s much easier, or chase the small glimmers of gold, choosing to believe that, if you follow them, they will lead you to oceans of it…"

That'...more
Published January 12th 2011 by Smashwords Edition (first published January 5th 2011)

Sheryl
God, I love Ms. Robertson's writing... Her stories are just so addictive! Ethan is just drool worthy, from his tattoos (which I LOVE), to how he comes off looking like a player when he is actually anything but! I LOVED the way he broke down Robyn's defenses by just being a good, patient guy. Note to self; next time I'm at a rock concert, check out the security, because if they are anything like Ethan, I will soooo want to jump them!
Susan
AWESOME!!!!!!! I love this book! Although Van is still my favorite character from Better Than Chocolate, this is a great book! I loved it. I enjoy reading Brieanna Robertsob's writing!,, she is awesome! I highly recommend this book!
Katie
Katie added it
Dec 21, 2013
Amanda
Amanda added it
May 30, 2013
Inihok
Inihok marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2013
Lynea Didion
Lynea Didion marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2013
Yoona
Yoona marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2012
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2012
Darcy Stewart
Darcy Stewart marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2012
Glamdring
Glamdring marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2012
Roxanne2
Roxanne2 marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2012
Sonya
Sonya marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2012
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2012
2052672
If someone were to ask me what I am, it could be summed up in one, simple word: Dreamer. Ever since I was a small child my imagination has run wild. I have been telling stories for as long as I can remember, creating grand worlds in my head and going on adventures that were invisible to others around me. Am I eccentric? Yes. Am I proud of that? Absolutely.

I write about the things that inspire me,...more
More about Brieanna Robertson...
Amaranth of the Wild Things Warrior's Rise Beyond Wild Imaginings Better Than Chocolate (Serendipity Series, #2) The Road Less Traveled (Serendipity Series, #1)