Start by marking “The Rogue's Salvation” as Want to Read:
The Rogue's Salvation

The Rogue's Salvation

4.14  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
**Look for this book on Amazon, under the title In His Eyes.**

Thomasine Littlebury is a spoiled, young woman, until the death of someone close pitches her headlong into adulthood. As she struggles to manage her life with little money and less social prestige, she's struck down, leaving her scarred, alone and in the hands of a handsome man with a huge secret.

Myles Cunningha
Published June 6th 2011 by Noble Romance Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Rogue's Salvation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rogue's Salvation

Sassafrass
Jul 15, 2011 Sassafrass rated it really liked it
Shelves: z-2011
I thought that this book was great. I don't usually do historicals but this one's description intrigued me.
I thought both Thomasine and Myles's transformations in the book were very believable. The struggles they overcame are what brought them together even if they didn't realize it.

My only complaint was that the ending wasn't developed a little better. We had so much build up to have the story be over a few pages later. That took the wind out of my sails a bit. That's why the 4 star rating. Ot
Aleksandr Voinov
Jun 09, 2011 Aleksandr Voinov rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
(Yes, it's not what I usually read, but as I live in London, I cast an eye over this before it was published)

There's much to redeem; selfishness and guilt, and there are secrets and two people finding themselves and each other. That most tender of issues in Romance: "Can I trust? Dare I?" is handled very well and I dare any reader to not root for our mismatched lovers that complement each other so well. I really enjoyed this historical, which captures the atmosphere of London and the period - ab
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Lindsay Patton
Lindsay Patton rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Nina J. Wendt
Nina J. Wendt is currently reading it
Dec 06, 2014
Julianne
Julianne marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2013
Maria Moos
Maria Moos rated it it was ok
Sep 04, 2012
Erin O'Quinn
Erin O'Quinn rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2012
Deirdre
Deirdre marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2012
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2012
Jessie
Jessie rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2011
Miki
Miki added it
Aug 22, 2011
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2011
T.
T. rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2011
Chatterbox
Chatterbox marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2011
Emily Cathmor
Emily Cathmor marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2011
Kerilotion
Kerilotion marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2011
Cathiecaffey
Cathiecaffey marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2011
Raquel Vega-Grieder
Raquel Vega-Grieder marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2011
Born in a small town in upstate New York, Brita Addams has made her home in the sultry south for many years. Brita shares her home with her real-life hero—her husband, and a fat cat named Stormee. All their children are grown.

Given her love of history, Brita writes both het and gay historical romance. Many of her historicals have appeared on category bestseller lists at various online retailers.

T
More about Brita Addams...