Start by marking “Simplify Your Time: Stop Running & Start Living!” as Want to Read:
Simplify Your Time: Stop Running & Start Living!

Simplify Your Time: Stop Running & Start Living!

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Gain control of your time in 30 days (or less!).

Is your to-do list driving you crazy? Do you have more things to do than time to do them? Are you running in circles in spite of multi-tasking and staying up late?

Organizing Pro Marcia Ramsland shows you how you can gain control of your schedule by learning to save time, spend time, capture time, and multiply your time. In 30...more
Published September 1st 2006 by W Publishing Group (first published August 29th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Simplify Your Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simplify Your Time

Julie Connor
Marcia Ramsland explains how to get control of your hectic schedule in 30 days or less by swapping out time-wasters for time-savers.
Amy
Jul 30, 2014 Amy rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: non-fic
HA!
Sbuchler
I've given up reading this as a waste of time. Ironic, really - since it's supposedly about time management.

I finished reading half of it. I simply don't see how making my bed each morning in any way helps me manage my time better, it just gives me yet another 2-minute project to do in a day :-S. Making lists and prioritizing tasks and breaking tasks into component bits are all good things to do - but I get paid to do them, so it's not exactly skills that are new to me or that I find helpful.
Angela Whiting
I highly recommend this book to anyone with a busy, chaotic life. It is wonderful at getting you more organized in every area of your life and helping you to see what's really the most important things to you. It also shows you how to turn your dreams into goals with dates and start to take action steps that allow you to turn your dreams into reality to let you live the life you have been wanting. Such great tips for simplifying everything in your life!
Lynnea
There really wasn't anything new in this book but it was a nice reminder and inspiration. This book is broken down into 30 days of activities. It also has little blocks off to the side giving quick tips to summarize the section - that is very helpful for breezing through the book or looking for something specific.
Susie
Mar 09, 2008 Susie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: People trying to organize their time
I have read a lot of organization books and I found this book easy to read with tips that are easy to implement and very helpful. I read it through once and am now working my way back through it implementing the suggestions. It's very common sense and keeps things simple.
Mariam
Very easy to read with useful tips in saving time. Although many of these skills were common sense, it was a good reminder to actually implement them in our lives. This book expands on these everyday common sense tips which was helpful.
Kelley Short
LOVED this book! It gives you insightful tips on how to save time (obviously). It has different tables throughout the book that show you how much time you save by being organzied and doing things at the present time instead of last minute. A must read!
Karen Oconnor
Really helpful. The first suggestion was to think about getting places five minutes early as being on time. That has really helped me to break the cycle of "one more thing before I go..."
Kristy
I read this book at the beginning of 2008 to try and simplify my time. I am still working on the simplify part. It is a great book with many wonderful ideas!
Melissa
Awesome book.
Easy read.
Great time saving tips!
Read 1 page before bed to wake up in the morning ready to go!
Rebecca
Very interesting with lots of good advice, although I haven't had much luck implementing many of the suggestions yet.
Melissa
About half is common sense stuff the rest has actually helped me as much as anything can! haha.
Cindy
Karen
Karen added it
Jun 04, 2014
Yanochka Bals
Yanochka Bals marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Dillish
Dillish marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Jannie C.
Jannie C. marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Pj Newton
Pj Newton marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Simplify Your Life: Get Organized and Stay That Way Simplify Your Space: Create Order & Reduce Stress Simplify Your Holidays: A Christmas Planner to Use Year After Year Simplify Your Space: Create Order and Reduce Stress Simplify Your Holidays