Start by marking “Simplify Your Time: Stop Running and Start Living!” as Want to Read:
Simplify Your Time: Stop Running and   Start Living!

Simplify Your Time: Stop Running and Start Living!

Gain control of your time in 30 days (or less!).

Is your to-do list driving you crazy? Do you have more things to do than time to do them? Are you running in circles in spite of multi-tasking and staying up late?

Organizing Pro Marcia Ramsland shows you how you can gain control of your schedule by learning to save time, spend time, capture time, and multiply your time. In 30
Published August 27th 2006 by Thomas Nelson

To ask other readers questions about Simplify Your Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simplify Your Time

Hope
Simplify Your Time seems to be "Part Two" of Simplify Your Life, but it centers more on reaching your goals. Denise Waitley says, "A goal is a dream with a date attached." Without attention to your personal goals, you will never find the time to do the things you really want to do. With personal deadlines written into my calendar, an overwhelming project became do-able. And dreams that are always on the back burner start to happen. Very helpful.
Camille Hoffmann
Jun 25, 2015 Camille Hoffmann rated it liked it
I think there were some good tips in here, but nothing I hadn't really heard before. It was still worth reading through to get me thinking of habits I need to change and ways I could manage my time better.
Julie Connor
Apr 06, 2014 Julie Connor rated it really liked it
Marcia Ramsland explains how to get control of your hectic schedule in 30 days or less by swapping out time-wasters for time-savers.
Amy
Jul 30, 2014 Amy rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fic
HA!
Sbuchler
Sep 09, 2008 Sbuchler rated it did not like it
Shelves: non-fiction
I've given up reading this as a waste of time. Ironic, really - since it's supposedly about time management.

I finished reading half of it. I simply don't see how making my bed each morning in any way helps me manage my time better, it just gives me yet another 2-minute project to do in a day :-S. Making lists and prioritizing tasks and breaking tasks into component bits are all good things to do - but I get paid to do them, so it's not exactly skills that are new to me or that I find helpful.
Angela Whiting
Jul 26, 2011 Angela Whiting rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book to anyone with a busy, chaotic life. It is wonderful at getting you more organized in every area of your life and helping you to see what's really the most important things to you. It also shows you how to turn your dreams into goals with dates and start to take action steps that allow you to turn your dreams into reality to let you live the life you have been wanting. Such great tips for simplifying everything in your life!
Lynnea
Nov 11, 2012 Lynnea rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
There really wasn't anything new in this book but it was a nice reminder and inspiration. This book is broken down into 30 days of activities. It also has little blocks off to the side giving quick tips to summarize the section - that is very helpful for breezing through the book or looking for something specific.
Susie
Mar 09, 2008 Susie rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: People trying to organize their time
I have read a lot of organization books and I found this book easy to read with tips that are easy to implement and very helpful. I read it through once and am now working my way back through it implementing the suggestions. It's very common sense and keeps things simple.
Mariam
Dec 20, 2013 Mariam rated it really liked it
Very easy to read with useful tips in saving time. Although many of these skills were common sense, it was a good reminder to actually implement them in our lives. This book expands on these everyday common sense tips which was helpful.
Kelley Short
May 30, 2012 Kelley Short rated it really liked it
LOVED this book! It gives you insightful tips on how to save time (obviously). It has different tables throughout the book that show you how much time you save by being organzied and doing things at the present time instead of last minute. A must read!
Karen Oconnor
Really helpful. The first suggestion was to think about getting places five minutes early as being on time. That has really helped me to break the cycle of "one more thing before I go..."
Kristy
Jul 22, 2008 Kristy rated it it was amazing
I read this book at the beginning of 2008 to try and simplify my time. I am still working on the simplify part. It is a great book with many wonderful ideas!
Apr 27, 2009 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Awesome book.
Easy read.
Great time saving tips!
Read 1 page before bed to wake up in the morning ready to go!
Rebecca
May 30, 2008 Rebecca rated it really liked it
Shelves: have
Very interesting with lots of good advice, although I haven't had much luck implementing many of the suggestions yet.
Feb 11, 2009 Melissa rated it liked it
About half is common sense stuff the rest has actually helped me as much as anything can! haha.
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
J Crossley
J Crossley marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
May Concepcion
May Concepcion is currently reading it
Aug 02, 2016
Abhishek Maheshwari
Abhishek Maheshwari marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Kelly Janssen
Kelly Janssen rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
Samantha Minnis
Samantha Minnis marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Lilly Thompson
Lilly Thompson rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2016
Sarah Meadows
Sarah Meadows rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2016
Hsuming
Hsuming rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2016
Kiri
Kiri marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2016