Start by marking “Laurel (Seven Brides, #4)” as Want to Read:
Laurel (Seven Brides, #4)

Laurel (Seven Brides #4)

The latest historical romance in the bestselling series about the Randolph brothers--and the women who tame their hearts. Hen Randolph is the perfect choice for sheriff, but he's no one's idea of a model husband. Then a beauty with a tarnished reputation catches his eye, and the thought of taking a wife suddenly appeals to him as never before.
Published March 1st 1995 by Leisure Books (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Laurel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Laurel

†Ðawn†
++Spoilers++

I really enjoyed this book.

The writing started out a little rough and the introduction of the main characters could have been smoother, but it was not long before I was dragged into the story and the characters began to pop off the page.

This story is perfect for those who don't like the love at first sight deals. Here the love develops ever so slowly and sweetly with solid reasons for the H & h's attraction physically and emotionally to each other.

The pace was steady, a
Jaimey
Laurel is my favorite in this series. As a matter of fact, ever since reading Iris for the first over 10 years ago, I knew I would just love Hen's story—and I was right. I was in love with him after the first chapter...which was truly amazing since I never feel that strongly about the hero in a story. Even the heroine, Laurel, was not too bad. She was strong and had some definite issues but she wasn't too pushy about them. Her child was charming but a little tortured himself, which didn't detr ...more
Abigail
Jul 15, 2014 Abigail rated it really liked it
De los siete hermanos, Monty y Hen son los que más me llamaban la atención por ser gemelos y tener personalidades bastantes diferentes. El primero es bastante energético, no piensa las cosas antes de hacerlas por no decir que es muy inmaduro y cabezota. El segundo mostraba ser alguien que se piensa las cosas dos veces, no le gusta hablar pero no tiene poblemas con decir lo que no le parece, taciturno, frío y es tachado por pistoleo (Zac, la primera vez que conoció a Rose le dijo que Hen le gusta ...more
Galena Sanz
Sep 08, 2013 Galena Sanz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Este libro de la serie lo esperaba con ganas porque Hen me parecía un personaje profundo y del que sabíamos poco. Meditabundo, taciturno y pistolero, este personaje siente que no se conoce a sí mismo, no sabe qué hacer con su vida o a dónde pertenece hasta que se enamora de Laurel.

Ella es una viuda que debe cuidar de su hijo pequeño en un pueblo donde la tratan mal, hasta que la familia de su marido muerto, los Blackthorne quieren llevarse al pequeño Adam. Sin embargo, el nuevo comisario lo impe
Kelli
Oct 12, 2011 Kelli rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book to no end! I was propelled forward through every page needing to know if the hero and heroine could make it through each and every hoop and overcome their differences and their own reservations and end up together.
I'm so glad that I picked this book up and read it even after realizing that it was the fourth in a series that I hadn't started. I'd love to read the rest of them now. I like the Randolph family and have begun to guess and hope which girls may end up with which br
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
For some reason, I found this one to be a bit dry and hard to finish. I was excited that Hen was a virgin hero, and I liked him and Laurel and her son, Cody. But it just wasn't that enthralling to me. I didn't feel that much chemistry between Hen and Laurel to be honest. Even though Iris and Monty drove me crazy, I thought their book was more interesting, although they aren't anywhere near as nice as Hen and Laurel were.
Elaine
Nov 10, 2016 Elaine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: leigh-greenwood
This was a very, very entertaining, emotional, and at times a very funny book. I enjoyed it a lot. Laurel was just the right person for Hen. He was just the right person for him. I liked him because he was not afraid to show her his emotions.
Vesta Moon
Oct 28, 2013 Vesta Moon rated it liked it
I wish I had all of them..
Bethany
My favorite in this series thus far. Held my attention better than the previous books. Enjoyed Hen's metamorphosis throughout the progression of the book.
Heather
Jul 18, 2012 Heather rated it liked it
It got better 3/4 of the way through.
Stephanie Bolen
May 21, 2015 Stephanie Bolen rated it liked it
Not bad the most unique aspects were the realist little kid and the cross dressing brother
Stacy Papineau
Aug 01, 2013 Stacy Papineau rated it it was amazing
Liked this one from start to end, Laurel is a real woman with moxie and guts. Hen is a man's man that still manages to break the mold and their unconventional family makes for a unique read.
Angelie
Apr 09, 2015 Angelie rated it it was amazing
4th story in the series :) about Hen ♥ Laurel :) gotta love there kids :) ♥
Andy Alexandross
Andy Alexandross rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2016
Cara
Cara rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2012
Robert Mills
Robert Mills rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2012
Amanda Gaines
Amanda Gaines rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2012
Vicky
Vicky rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2016
Jess
Jess rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2011
Lu
Lu rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2012
Brandy
Brandy rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2014
Megan Warma
Megan Warma rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2013
Sybille
Sybille rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2011
Lucero
Lucero rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2013
Natalie A.
Natalie A. rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2010
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2008
Nikki
Nikki rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2013
Belimar Ramos
Belimar Ramos rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2014
Shena
Shena rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2013
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Christine Karmelreads2665 W. rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2013
  • No Sweeter Heaven (Pascal Trilogy #2)
  • The Tender Texan
  • Storm
  • Blue Moon (The Runaways, #3)
  • Sam (Outlaw Trilogy, #3)
  • The Love Charm (Small Town Swains)
  • My Forever Love
  • A Convenient Wife (Montana Mavericks: Historicals #3)
  • The Way Home
  • His Secondhand Wife (The Copper Creek Brides #2)

Seven Brides (7 books)
  • Rose (Seven Brides, #1)
  • Fern (Seven Brides, #2)
  • Iris  (Seven Brides, #3)
  • Daisy (Seven Brides, #5)
  • Violet (Seven Brides, #6)
  • Lily (Seven Brides, #7)