Start by marking “More Badder Grammar!: 150 All-New Bloopers, Blunders, and Reasons Its Hilarious When People Dont Check There Spelling and Grammer” as Want to Read:

3.11  ·  Rating Details  ·  44 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
MORE missspellings! MORE badder grammar! MORE than 150 photos of laugh-out-loud funny signs from the creators of the smash-hit book (and Facebook group) I Judge You When You Use Poor Grammar.

After the success of her first hilarious collection of poorly worded signs—and with 430,000 members on her Facebook page—Sharon Eliza Nichols returns with an all-new assortment of the
Published November 8th 2011 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about More Badder Grammar!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Badder Grammar!

Michael LaRocca
Jan 13, 2016 Michael LaRocca rated it did not like it
I love the concept, but it's been done to death on the Internet at this point, this sequel isn't as funny as the original, and some of the signs are too small and/or blurry to be legible. St. Martin's Press used to be professional.
Jessica
Mar 28, 2016 Jessica rated it did not like it
Shelves: humor, nonfiction
This book is a waste of resources. As a rule, I don't think making fun of people's grammatical errors is funny. The only purpose I can see for it is to make the person calling out the error seem superior.

Sometimes grammatical errors are funny when they result in an entirely different meaning than what was intended. However, that is not the case with this book.

If the author's intent is to build awareness of correct grammar, then I think she would do best by just being a good example with her own
Merrill
Dec 24, 2011 Merrill rated it did not like it
Shelves: humor
One or two laughs, but mostly repetitive. How many times can I chuckle at a misplaced apostrophe or the general populace's inability to differentiate between its/it's or two/too/to?
Anna
Mar 10, 2013 Anna rated it it was ok
Shelves: bookcrossing, 2013
A brilliant idea for a book, with examples unfortunately all over everywhere every day...
But the book could have been better. With more variety of bad grammar, especially of the creatively or funnily bad, not just sad bad (someone forgetting to use a spellcheck), or violent sad (native English speakers who just can't grep the differences with they're/there/their, its/it's, your/you're etc), or when a speaker of a completely differently structured language makes less than an Oxford error in some
Kristal Cooper
Dec 22, 2012 Kristal Cooper rated it it was ok
Looks like the author compiled a bunch of photos sent in by fans of the last book. It's not even a challenge to find bad examples of grammar in this country anymore -- there's one in almost every store, unfortunately.

I didn't enjoy this book as much as the first. The author's comments off to the side often don't add anything (I guess I'm spoiled by Cake Wrecks, where the comments are usually funnier than the pictures!) The redundancy of the possessives is pretty annoying. A few of the photos co
Amy
Apr 08, 2015 Amy rated it liked it
Shelves: comedy, humor, witty
It wasn't as witty as the previous one. Three of my pictures appear in this edition but I found the 1st one much funnier.
Traci
Jul 01, 2016 Traci rated it liked it
Shelves: humorous
My aunt and uncle know me well: this made me laugh and cringe at the same time! A fun, quick read.
Beth
Dec 31, 2012 Beth rated it it was ok
Shelves: bookcrossing, humor
This was somewhat funny - but it's really just a bunch of photos that exemplify the growing trend of pathetic grammar, spelling and punctuation in this country. It's not even difficult anymore to find these errors, and that's really sad considering many of them are on 'professional' signs for major companies.

The photos were funny, but the commentary next to each photo really lent nothing to the book. Many of them were lame comments, or just sad attempts at humor. They probably could've been lef
Monique
May 24, 2013 Monique rated it really liked it
I, personally, thought that this was very funny. If you think that poor grammar is something humorous, I'd definitely recommend this book to you.

Though, I must add, often, it was only a picture of a sign with a small caption below. The author could've put a bit more effort into the book and written more or done something that makes it a bit more interesting. It was basically the same thing on every page.
Sammie
Sep 20, 2013 Sammie rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
This book made me laugh. It is very unfortunate that people don't understand simple grammar errors. Grammar is hard, but the mistakes in this book are mistakes that people should know.
Bill C
May 26, 2013 Bill C added it
Shelves: language
I continue to pad the numbers with my trifles.
Red Kempf
Nov 22, 2013 Red Kempf rated it it was amazing
Five for what it is.
Librarymary
Feb 21, 2013 Librarymary rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!
Sara Parker
Sara Parker rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2016
Kayla
Kayla rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2016
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Kelly
Kelly added it
Jun 03, 2016
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Nocompany
Nocompany rated it did not like it
Feb 17, 2016
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
a_tiffyfit
a_tiffyfit marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Barb
Barb rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2016
Lisa Burris
Lisa Burris rated it it was ok
Dec 29, 2015
Catherine
Catherine rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Tina
Tina rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2016
Aaron
Aaron marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Lisa Preston
Lisa Preston marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2016