Start by marking “Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 6 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #6)” as Want to Read:
Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 6 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #6)

Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 6 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II #6)

Yuokai Gakuen has been repaired and the new semester is underway. Tsukune and gang are back, and more powerful then ever. Anti-Thesis's true identity is relieved. With new adversaries looming on the horizon, and something much more sinister then the gang has ever faced before.
Published October 4th 2011 by VIZ Media LLC (first published February 4th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Rosario+Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rosario+Vampire

Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Another good volume.
Kereesa
New friends or should I say stalkers? Fun training time with Inner, (and sexier!) Moka, this sixth volume of the second season of Ikeda's Rosario+Vampire had me giggling the whole time.

I really, really enjoyed this volume of the second season. (I really enjoyed the fifth one too, so I'm glad it's going good so far) There were the usual crazy moments, the *sigh-why-did-I-start-reading-a-manga-aimed-at-teenage-boys* fan service, and the absolutely hilarious moments that got me laughing out loud. I
Leila Anani
Mar 03, 2013 Leila Anani rated it really liked it
One of my favourite volumes of the series to date. This one introduces mafia heir Fangfang Huang who will stop at nothing to get Tsukune to join his family. He enlists an army of Kyonsi to help defeat the gang during sports day. The mothers of Mizore, Yukari and Kurumu to the rescue! The second story has Fangfang and Yukari accidentally body-swap and in the final installment Moka allows inna moka free reign for the day - her vampire self will go to school and see how it feels to be normal for a ...more
Brevin
Feb 15, 2016 Brevin rated it liked it
Rosario Vampire vol 6 steps down from all the serious fights to have a slew of smaller funnier stories that are all used as set up for the big cliffhanger at the end.
The stories go from the coming of homosexual mafia boss who is also in love with our protagonist. We also get a nice story on Yukari which helps to progress her character a bit. And in the final story deals with a vampire Moka trying to get some freedom and learn to cook.

All these stories culminate in the big cliffhanger that lead
Dante' Slaton
Mob bosses. They don't talk kindly to no's, especially if this one is a monster. And this mob has eyes on Tsukune. Due to the news on what happen in the human world they wish him to join their family (mob words for group), but after tons of no's they challenge him to a sport event. If anyone knows about the Mafia is that they don't play so nicely when it comes to games. This is gonna be a lot harder then they thought. Read the next volume of the popular manga series.
Jessica
Dec 13, 2011 Jessica rated it really liked it
Shelves: horror, manga
Talk about a cliff-hanger! This volume ends with Inner-Moka spending the whole day going through Outer-Moka's school day, which has hilarious results in home economics. But we also get some insight into Inner-Moka. I cannot wait until Volume 7 comes out in January!
Mercy Martinez
Feb 26, 2015 Mercy Martinez rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favoritos
Sin duda este ha sido el tomo mas gracioso de mi vida, nunca me habia reido tato, lo unico malo es.... el final u_u (siempre lo joden a lo ultimo) Espero y la Moka externa vuelva :'(
PD: igual la Moka Interna es genial ;)
James
Aug 04, 2013 James rated it it was amazing
Rosario+vampire is a good akuma based manga. It has a good art style and a good plot line. The akuma concept is good and very entertaining. Characters are good and interesting. The second season of rosario brings more plot, characters and twist. Very entertaining and darker than the first season.
Toni Marie
Jun 29, 2016 Toni Marie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reading through these books too fast

This series is outstanding. My kid loves it, and so do I. Just wish th here was more!. Because the end is coming soon.
Dylan Murphy
Mar 20, 2016 Dylan Murphy rated it it was amazing
I really loved that the author/artist can keep the excitement and tension up, while still making the book outrageously fun to read!
Daniel Stephens
Jan 15, 2015 Daniel Stephens rated it really liked it
The Mafiaboy /Sports Festival arch was fun if a little insubstantial. The inner Moka story was ace, and I can't wait to read the next volume to see where it goes.
Shanny91
Shanny91 rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2014
Bridget Ivers
Bridget Ivers rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2014
Wiktoria
Wiktoria rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2014
Azi
Azi rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2012
Darren
Darren rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2016
ReadingFrog
ReadingFrog rated it did not like it
Dec 28, 2015
D
D rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2014
Amanda Snell
Amanda Snell rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2014
Agos ☯
Agos ☯ rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2016
Adrianna
Adrianna rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2014
Madeline
Madeline rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2013
Loveliest Evaris
Loveliest Evaris rated it liked it
May 18, 2012
Ali
Ali rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2012
Katrina Michelle Paluso
Katrina Michelle Paluso rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2014
Dolores
Feb 09, 2012 Dolores rated it really liked it
This was one of the wackiest yet! But what an ending...
Kaitlyn Abshire
Kaitlyn Abshire rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2013
Frisbeedog
Frisbeedog rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2015
Kimberley Lee
Kimberley Lee rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2014
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 11
  • Black Cat, Volume 10
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 12
  • Highschool of the Dead, Band 3
  • Fate/stay night, Volume 3
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 2
Akihisa Ikeda (池田晃久) is a manga artist/manga-ka best known for the manga series Rosario + Vampire (ロザリオとバンパイア Rosario to Vampire). He's been a huge fan of vampires and monsters since he was a little kid. He says one of the perks of being a manga artist is being able to go for walks during the day when everybody else is stuck in the office.
More about Akihisa Ikeda...

Rosario+Vampire: Season II (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 1 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #1)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 2 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #2)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 3 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #3)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 4 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #4)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 5 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #5)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 7 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #7)
  • Rosario + Vampire, Tome 8, Saison 2
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 9 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #9)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 10 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #10)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 11 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #11)