Start by marking “The Library Kids Mystery of the Blue Mounds” as Want to Read:
The Library Kids Mystery of the Blue Mounds

The Library Kids Mystery of the Blue Mounds

3.67  ·  Rating Details  ·  6 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Katie O'Conner doesn't realize that her habit of questioning everything annoys adults. But when Katie finds a secret library, along with her three friends and little brother, she finally finds some answers to her questions. The problem is that seven evil Enemies of the Library and their Dark Master are trying to take over the world. Can Katie, her friends, her brother and ...more
Published January 19th 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Library Kids Mystery of the Blue Mounds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Library Kids Mystery of the Blue Mounds

Lesley
Jul 17, 2011 Lesley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I won this book through Goodreads and I loved it.

It was a fast read, because it is written for children, yet the story held my interest and I couldn't wait to get to the end of the book and see how it ended. And now that I have read this one I want to read the others in the series!

I have always been a bibliophile and the idea of a hidden library in a cave that allows one to explore one's interests in an interactive format intrigued me. I also love history and since much of this book discussed my
April
Jul 16, 2011 April rated it liked it
Really cute story about 5 curious children who are invited into a wonderous library! They begin an adventure that will teach them about themselves and how to combat the evil that wants to try and stop the wonder of learning.
Katie always has questions and the magical library seems like the perfect place for her. She is told that she and her friends have a destiny and they will soon start on a great adventure....

Great story for middle age kids, though I am a grownup and I liked it!
John
Jan 23, 2016 John rated it it was ok
This book is SO BADLY EDITED that I can't give it above 2 stars. I would have given it one star except that the underlying premise is actually interesting (thus why I read it). Rampant with errors, almost always involving homophones or commas. I really, really hope the author self-published this book, because otherwise the editor needs to be fired (or perhaps flogged, as some of the characters were supposed to be in the book). Cannot recommend without major overhaul and editing.
Kristina Franken
Sep 04, 2012 Kristina Franken rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book for anyone

FTC: I received a free copy of this book and was not reimbursed in any other way.
Rena
Jun 29, 2011 Rena marked it as to-read
I won this book from First Reads Giveaway. Thank you. Looks good. Can’t wait to read it.
Joanne
Joanne rated it it was ok
Aug 05, 2015
Andrea Arner
Andrea Arner marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Jennie
Jennie marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2011
Adrianna Simmons
Adrianna Simmons marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2011
Beth Grenfell
Beth Grenfell marked it as to-read
Candice Mckinney
Candice Mckinney marked it as to-read
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Marie Barnes
Marie Barnes marked it as to-read
Celeste
Celeste marked it as to-read
MaryAnn
MaryAnn marked it as to-read
Cristov
Cristov marked it as to-read
 book
book rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Ami Steel
Ami Steel marked it as to-read
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
P.A.
P.A. marked it as to-read
Dara
Dara marked it as to-read
Catalina Charles
Catalina Charles marked it as to-read
Mysterium
Mysterium marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 next »