Start by marking “A História da Senhora Rata Migalha” as Want to Read:
A História da Senhora Rata Migalha

A História da Senhora Rata Migalha (The World of Beatrix Potter: Peter Rabbit)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  1,891 ratings  ·  51 reviews
A Senhora Rata Migalha era uma ratinha terrivelmente asseada, que andava sempre a varrer e a limpar a sua toca.
Estes célebres livrinhos da Colecção Pedrito Coelho foram escritos e ilustrados por Beatrix Potter e têm encantado as crianças do mundo inteiro há mais de quatro gerações.
Published 2010 by Civilização Editora (first published 1910)

To ask other readers questions about A História da Senhora Rata Migalha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A História da Senhora Rata Migalha

Noa
All that I can say is "How great are Beatrix Potter's tales!". All of them make me travel to my first years of life...
Shanna Gonzalez
Mrs. Tittlemouse is a fastidious little mouse, living alone in a very clean house. Whenever another animal or insect comes to her home, she shoos it away and sweeps up after it; but when a swarm of bees make their home in one of her store-rooms she is pressed to allow her boorish toad neighbor Mr. Jackson to evict them. After he leaves, she laments the terrible mess made of her home, and sets to work straightening things up. When she is satisfied, she gives a civilized party for five other mice,...more
Saima
A nice story about a wooden mouse who lives in a meticulously clean house. It is a good story to teach children about keeping clean. Recommended for all children.
Allison P
I read this so many times to my daughter that she memorized it at the age of three. Such sweet memories!
Windy A. Alicia
Mrs. Tittlemous yang terobsesi dengan her nice clean house. PESAN : Yah, budayakan kerapian dan kebersihan.
Elizabeth (Miss Eliza)
Basically Mrs. Tittlemouse as an OCD Hobbit and then the dwarves arrive...
James
Read this to my five week old grandson, Oliver.
Jack Kirby and the X-man
I loved The Tale of Peter Rabbit - but this Beatrix Potter left me feeling cold.

I just didn't relate to Mrs Tittlemouse - an obsessively tidy mouse. How is it that so many unininvited vistors make their way into her house? One or two beetles or spiders I could understand - but 13 just seems like uncharacteristic carelessness.

H. P. Reed
I've been fond of dear, fussy, little Mrs. Tittlemouse since I first met her eons ago. Her constant struggles with uninvited guests and a range of messy visitors is worthy of our admiration and sympathy. She does her best to be courteous to her neighbor Mr. Jackson while wiping up his damp footprints. She battles against insect intruders until 4 fierce bees send her in retreat to her nut cellar.
Her world improves after a two-week clean. She's a delight.
Steph
Poor Mrs. Tittlemouse has OCD when it concerns her house and how clean she expects it to be. Anyone who dares to mess up her house will be met with a rude awakening. It is a cute image to think of such a small little mouse getting so upset. Of course, it's cute in general to imagine a mouse having human characteristics.
Emily Blay
I like this book for the vocabulary. It would be very interesting to do a lesson or a unit on picturesbooks. Read pictures books from long ago and read recent picturebooks. I would include this book if I did the lesson/unit on picturebooks. This could also be an anticapatory set on a lesson on vocabulary.
Prashant
Mrs. Tittlemouse

Mrs. Tittlemouse a little cute mouse obsessed with keeping her house clean she is pestered by all kind of intruders. Mr. Toad and the honey bees being worst among them.
jacky
I liked how this one let us get to know one character well, even though not much happened in the terms of a plot. The illustrations of the mouse were cute and the bugs and spider were creepy-crawly. Except the bee; I liked the way the bee talked and its name.
Maryellen Wilson
Another break from Pooh's Workout Book -- still flies in the apartment so we wanted to read about the toad who came to Mrs. Tittlemouse's in search of honey -- I can't remember his name now. But we liked the part where he snapped up Babitty Bumble!
Bella
I really enjoy Beatrix Potter and her books. I think they're so lovely and just beautiful. I would love to have the entire collection so i could read them whenever i just want to have a break from adult books.
lily
I learned to not let bees in the house because then a butterfly might get in the house and then a beetle, then Mr. Jackson...always lock the door. Small and simple things can turn into really big things.
Sri
Mrs Tittlemouse suka bersih-bersih. Sayang banyak tamu tak diundang yang suka bikin rumahnya berantakan. Wew, coba klo di rumahku tikusnya seperti Mrs TittleMouse, kan aku ga perlu nyapu-nyapu lagi!
Ann
In my opinion, all off Beatrix Potter is appreciated more by the adult reader then the child. Both the writing and the gentle watercolor illustrations hark back to an earlier period.
Kirsten
One of my first Beatrix Potter books. Lovely illustrations and a cute story. The book is still in good shape...I even remember who gave it to me.
Marte Patel
Mrs Tittlemouse is so house-proud and I can really relate to that. I love the drawings of all the various kinds of animals that invade her little home.
VWrulesChick
Lovely little tales of truth for our impressionable generation through little stories of nature and animals. Lovely pictures, too!
Melanie
New Beatrix Potter tale to our family from the library. Not our favorite Potter tale, but a fun read with classic illustrations by Potter.
Terri
I've had a little green hardback copy of this book for as long as I can remember. The illustration of the bee used to scare me.
Lili
Beatrix Potter was a magnificent children's story teller and the books passed down through generations are still loved today
Suzanna
My mother and I had a tradition of reading this when I was very, very young. The part with Mr.Jackson always made us laugh.
Olivia
This book is got to be my favourite out of the beatrix potter books.
I love the way mrs tittlemouse loves to clean and tidy up!
Emkoshka
A somewhat claustrophobic tale about a meticulous mouse whose home is invaded by creepy-crawlies and a toad, ugh.
Kirsty
I loved all of the Beatrix Potter books as a child, I used to take them out of the library over and over again!
Alex Griffiths
I don't blame her for preventing Mr. Toad from coming back in her house.. Toads and frogs are gross.
  • Winter Story
  • Three Billy Goats Gruff
  • The Whales' Song
  • Story of Little Babaji
  • Crictor
Helen Beatrix Potter was an English author, illustrator, mycologist, and conservationist who was best known for her children's books, which featured animal characters such as Peter Rabbit.

Born into a privileged household, Potter was educated by governesses, and grew up isolated from other children. She had numerous pets and through holidays in Scotland and the Lake District developed a love of lan...more
More about Beatrix Potter...
The Tale of Peter Rabbit The Complete Tales The Complete Adventures of Peter Rabbit The Tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle The Tale of Benjamin Bunny