Start by marking “The Masked Witches (Brotherhood of the Griffon #4)” as Want to Read:
The Masked Witches (Brotherhood of the Griffon #4)

The Masked Witches (Brotherhood of the Griffon #4)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  233 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Aoth Fezim and his mercenary company have restored their tarnished reputation and attracted new recruits for their depleted ranks. But they still have one big problem. Too many griffon mounts were killed in the battles in Thay Chessenta. If “the Brotherhood of the Griffon” is to be more than a name, new mounts must be found.

As it happens, the masked witches in Rashemen ha
Published February 7th 2012 by Wizards of the Coast (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Masked Witches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Masked Witches

This was a decent read, but it's one of those books that relies on the next in the series. While there was some decent action, I found myself missing some of the extra members of the Brotherhood. I'm hoping that the final book in the series will bring everyone back together and give a solid fantasy series like this the ending that it deserves.
Jeffery Mace
Just finished Richard Lee Byers' The Masked Witches. Its a continuation of the Brotherhood of the Griffon series. Very fun read that keep me engrossed to the end. Good start to a new series more intriguing undead. It was lacking in appearances of the majority of the Brotherhood, hope to see them return next book!
Matt Thias
As with any story that takes characters to new places, this novel tended to drag a bit, while the setting and additional characters were introduced. However, on the other hand: UNDEAD!!! Lets start casting some divine magic at these minions of evil and get this party started!
Dennis Stevenson
Fun read. I'm impressed by how well developed the world and peoples/cultures are.
I liked this book. very intense. good story line. I did not care that so many open questions were left unanswered at the end. I don't mind having these 3,4,5 part books feeding into each other, but the individual books themselves need to have some kind of closure.
Shawn Holloeay
Loved the books leading up to this one, but this book did't keep me in my seat.still a worth reading book but not as good as the books that came before.
David marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Tom marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Tinge marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2015
Marcelino marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
Angel Koychev
Angel Koychev marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Ben added it
Sep 09, 2015
Cjgramm marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Danny marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Philipp marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Michael Bowers
Michael Bowers marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Michael marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Martin added it
Aug 05, 2015
Warren Rosholt
Warren Rosholt marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Goodreads Librari...: Please Combine 2 17 Jun 08, 2012 06:47AM
  • Key of Stars (Forgotten Realms: Abolethic Sovereignty, #3)
  • Hand of the Hunter (Chosen of Nendawen, #2) (Forgotten Realms)
  • Avenger (Forgotten Realms: Blades of the Moonsea, #3)
  • Wrath of the Blue Lady (Forgotten Realms: The Wilds, #4)
  • The God Catcher (Forgotten Realms: Ed Greenwood Presents Waterdeep, #5)
  • City of the Dead (Forgotten Realms: Ed Greenwood Presents Waterdeep, #4)
  • Circle of Skulls (Forgotten Realms: Ed Greenwood Presents: Waterdeep, #6)
  • Realms of the Dead (Forgotten Realms: Anthologies, #13)
  • Blackstaff Tower (Forgotten Realms: Ed Greenwood Presents Waterdeep #1)
  • The Crystal Mountain (Forgotten Realms: The Empyrean Odyssey, #3)
  • Depths of Madness (Forgotten Realms: The Dungeons, #1)
  • Bury Elminster Deep (Forgotten Realms: Elminster, #7)
  • Unbroken Chain (Forgotten Realms: Unbroken Chain, #1)
  • Obsidian Ridge (Forgotten Realms: The Citadels, #2)
A resident of the Tampa Bay area, Richard spends much of his leisure time fencing, playing poker, shooting pool and is a frequent guest at Florida science-fiction conventions. His current projects include new novels set in the Forgotten Realms universe and the eBook post-apocalyptic superhero series The Impostor.
More about Richard Lee Byers...

Brotherhood of the Griffon (5 books)
  • The Captive Flame (Brotherhood of the Griffon #1)
  • Whisper of Venom (Brotherhood of the Griffon #2)
  • The Spectral Blaze (Brotherhood of the Griffon #3)
  • Prophet of the Dead (Brotherhood of the Griffon #5)