Start by marking “Tribulation Point: Sometimes Just Making It Through Another Day Isn't Always Easy” as Want to Read:

Adversity: Feeding Off Despair, Deceit, and Dreams.
Abandoned at birth, conceived from a vicious assault on her mother, left on the steps of an orphanage, is just the beginning trials that Precious must face from her past. Teased and mocked by the children in the orphanage, she is called half-n-half. She finds her first love only to lose him. Her second love turns out to b
Published May 1st 2011 by Outskirts Press

To ask other readers questions about Tribulation Point, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tribulation Point

Giovanni Gelati
Jun 29, 2011 Giovanni Gelati rated it really liked it
I really don’t know why or how, but I have gotten a slew of deep, thought provoking novels lately, “Tribulation Point” is another one. I want to get right to the synopsis of the novel:
“Abandoned at birth, conceived from a vicious assault on her mother, left on the steps of an orphanage, Precious must also face many other trials from her past. Teased and mocked by the children in the orphanage, she is called "half-n-half." She finds her first love only to lose him. Her second love turns out to be
Jul 07, 2011 Laura rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Tribulation Point was such a heart-breaking story, that had me gripped from the first page, until the very last! I didn't know what to expect of this book because I hadn't heard anything about this book prior to reading it. This story is completely heartbreaking and eye-opening at the same time.

Jame's mother Precious was a result of a vicious attack on her mother, and was left abandoned at an Orphange, where she was constantly made fun of due to her mother being black and her rapist father bein
MARCIA
Oct 11, 2011 MARCIA rated it it was ok
I had a have to be honest....I had a hard time getting through "Tribulation Point". The story focuses on Precious, the mother, and James, her son, and their life....obstacles and how they overcame them. Unfortunately, I felt that this type of book has been written many times before, and there was nothing new about it at all. I kept hoping for something that would make it special, but I was disappointed.
Brittany
Oct 17, 2011 Brittany rated it really liked it
I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads and am so happy that I did.
This story pulls at your heartstrings and has you stuck to every word from the first page. Definitly recommend it for anyone looking for a deep thought provoking read.
Donna Huber
Well, I finished it. There were too many problems with character development, plot, and grammar to give it more than 2 stars. See my blog for full review and giveaway http://www.girl-who-reads.com/2011/07...
Rhonda Lane
Rhonda Lane rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2011
Britty
Britty rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2013
Pamela
Pamela rated it liked it
Ogoi Jecinter
Ogoi Jecinter marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2011
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2011
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Valentina
Valentina marked it as to-read
The Rainbow Zebra
The Rainbow Zebra marked it as to-read
Krystyna
Krystyna marked it as to-read
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
Shirley Zolenski
Shirley Zolenski marked it as to-read
Carlos
Carlos marked it as to-read
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Uyen
Uyen marked it as to-read
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Debbie Kennedy
Debbie Kennedy marked it as to-read
Roberta
Roberta marked it as to-read
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Chrissy
Chrissy marked it as to-read
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2011
Susan Maldrie
Susan Maldrie marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2011
Stephanie Gonzalez
Stephanie Gonzalez marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2011
Andy Snelgrove
Andy Snelgrove marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2011
Linda
Linda added it
Aug 25, 2011
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2011
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2011
Jason Jones
Jason Jones marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2011
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2011
Ricci Lane lives in the city where he was born, Houston, Texas. He has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Government and History from The University of Texas at Austin. Ricci is now retired from public education after several years of service. He enjoys music, writing and traveling.
More about Ricci Lane...