Start by marking “Pyrogasm” as Want to Read:
Pyrogasm

Pyrogasm (Hot Summer Days)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  116 ratings  ·  28 reviews
Free novelette written for the M/M Romance group's "Hot Summer Days" event.

The m/m Romance Group asked: What could be a hotter way to celebrate summer than with a short custom written story by one of our talented authors? How about a lot of them? Our member authors are being encouraged to indulge us with their creativity.

I answered the call.

Pyrogasm is a story in the same
ebook, Online Fiction, 50 pages
Published July 31st 2011 by Eridani Books

To ask other readers questions about Pyrogasm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pyrogasm

Sno Ho by Ethan DayI'll Be Your Drill, Soldier by Crystal RoseFrat Boy and Toppy by Anne TeninoShattered Glass by Dani AlexanderDark Lord Seeks Friendship, Maybe More by Elisa Viperas
Funniest Gay Titles
11th out of 79 books — 58 voters
Hot Head by Damon SuedeTigers and Devils by Sean KennedyBear, Otter, and the Kid by T.J. KluneSomething Like Summer by Jay BellLatakia by J.F.  Smith
M/M Books Written By Men
326th out of 915 books — 563 voters

More lists with this book...

Heather C
Finally!! My story!!!

...and it was hot and hilarious!!! Lava cum and pink lace panties!!! It was on fire!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
This was so funny i couldn't stop laughing the whole story was just one laugh after another.

[image error]

Enny
Mark Alders' stories are always highly original, fun to read and very hot - and Pyrogasm is no exception. I had a blast (pun intended) reading it.

On a completely random note, why do the writers keep giving their German characters first names that no sane parents here have used in the last fifty years? It's not like there are a lot of characters out there who're called Edmund or Milton.
Tj
A fireman with pink lacy panties, what is not to love:) Mark once again gives a story that is decidedly different but oh so fun!!!
Neyjour
Mark Alders has such a wonderfully creative mind! This one was smokin' hot (pun most definitely intended) and hilarious! I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to seeing more of the "Magician's Coven" universe. *adds Magolescence to the to-read list* :)

--------------------
Story Prompt:

Dear Author,

This is me:

I know you probably wouldn't guess but I am a powerful wizard, still trying to discover my abilities and learning my limits. One night while practicing my fire control I had an acciden
SueM
Rachel
Hee! This was fantastic! Mark always comes up with the craziest ideas, and this was funny and sweet, and hot (well, of course it was HOT!). Loved it, so cute! Thanks!
Justin South
Hilarious Mark. What a crazy, sexy, wickedly imaginative mind you have. Thanks for the singeing hot fun.
Brooklyn
This was such a fun read. Such a tease. I would live to explore this magical world and it's covens.
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Full Review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

This was short, but interesting. The heat was there between the two characters. Pace was good and the overall tale I found very entertaining. The problem (Besides a serious need of editing)– instant love. Yeah, that dreaded issue popped up and really put a damper on a rather entertaining story.

Since it is a free story I do recommend you pick it up and give it a read.
Wendy Ann
Let's see, pink panties on a hot fireman, a lava cum spewing fire magician, one or more uncut cocks, evil forces trying to harm the good guys, the ability to have sex in the middle of complete chaos, yeah, it could only be a story from the imaginative mind of Mark Alders!:) Expect the unexpected should be your motto! This was multiple kinds of hot and funny - thank you, Mark!!!

Joan
This was really short (25 pages), and not very well edited. (I'm not complaining - it was free.) I wish it had been longer. The characters definitely could have benefited from more development (Adrian in particular). The magical world-building is unique and interesting, and left me wanting more. A fast, amusing read, if you're looking for something light, funny, and cracky.
J
This was enjoyable. It was great to get a glimpse of the world and characters Mark Alders is creating with his new series. The characters and the context made an impact. I would definitely welcome reading more about their lives plus more adventures and exploration of elemental magic. Elemental magic and gay leads...!
Yvonne
Would probably take the prize for most imaginative Hot Summer Days Story. Odd and funny with a unique take on pyromania & hot firemen. The photos posted on the HSD story thread truly completes the picture.
Tamela
What an imaginative and funny story. I had to give it five stars cuz I couldn't give it six. I can't wait to read more.
Sylvia
Aug 02, 2011 Sylvia rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: free
That was the best excuse ever to have sex in the middle of an inferno, LOL. I love the panties too of course :)
This was bad. The writing was not good. The plot was juvenile and I couldn't get through it fast enough.
~~~Heather S.~~~
Brilliant, as usual, and smokin' hot!!! Loved the man panties and lava cum, only you Mark, only you!
Bookbee
So imaginative! So hot! So witty! I couldn't ask for anything more in a short story!
James Cox
Recommended by a friend and what a friend he is. If you like different m/m read this.
Sadonna
Hilarious fantastic magician/fireman romp!
Pamela Craft Jenewein
Lexi Ander
Jun 02, 2011 Lexi Ander marked it as m-m-to-read
Hot Cover!
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
  • Sucker-Punch
  • Surf's Up
  • Kiss and Tell
  • It's the End of the World As We Know It
  • Outfoxed (Glitter Fox, #1)
  • Appearing Knightly
  • Blindsided
  • His Last Resort
  • Between Friends
  • Masochism 101
  • Storm of Passion: A Short Story
  • Got Your Six
I live in Melbourne, Victoria, in the land of Oz. According to my own Teenage mis-adventures, I am just an ordinary guy with a penis which likes to get me into trouble…a lot. I’ve seduced trees, copulated with watermelons, and had nice old ladies pick ants off my naked body. Yep, that’s me. Mark Alders. All round nice guy and with my brain firmly in my pants, exactly where it belongs!

So what about
More about Mark Alders...
The Nourisher (Border Worlds Saga, #1) The Soldier (Border Worlds Saga, #2) The Mis-adventures of a Teenage Mark The Incubator (Border Worlds Saga, #3) Shadows of the Mind (Pembroke Eve Chronicles, #1)