Catch Me If I Fall

Catch Me If I Fall

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  161 ratings  ·  33 reviews
Successfully repressed computer geek Avery Cole has been all too happy to take a moment from chasing down his energetic young nephew to lust after his gorgeous and very straight neighbor, Ethan—from a nice and safe distance over the hedges. Less chance of making a fool of himself in front of the man—again—by tripping over his own feet.

Despite his best intentions, however,...more
ebook, 1st Edition, 74 pages
Published May 28th 2011 by Amber Allure

To ask other readers questions about Catch Me If I Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Catch Me If I Fall

Gigi
This was a book I read a few years ago. I remember it being cute, sweet, light on the sex, no angst and a lot of fun. Just a couple of cute neighbors falling in love.

So there ya go! Read it if you want a nice little love story with not much else. :)
Elisa Rolle
Very nice sweet comedy novella about two neighbours falling in love with the help of their respective families.

Home working thirty something nerdy Avery is babysitting his 4 years old nephew and dreaming about his hunky neighbour Ethan. To his knowledge Ethan is a straight divorced father of two teenager girls; the same girls are also in the softball team Avery is coaching, and they have some inside news for their own father: apparently clumsy Avery is like that only when he is near Ethan.

Etha...more
Portia
Avery is seriously crushing on his next door neighbor, Ethan. Unfortunately, said neighbor is a divorced, single day...and, oh yeah, he's straight. Not. After losing a bet, Ethan shows up at Avery's door, cookies in hand, and looking "absolutely delicious."

I loved this book. There were a few things, I would have changed to up the plausibility factor, but they weren't deal breakers. The sex was steamy...I love a pushy bottom. Also, loved how the guys families were so supportive.

This author has a...more
Tana
Jun 05, 2011 Tana rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
I enjoyed Catch Me If I Fall, its a typically HEA story. I liked the authors writing, my only problem was I wish it would of been a bit longer as it would of been interesting to see how this relationship would of grown.
Merith
I was disappointed in this book. I wanted geeks in love, but got a couple of odd characters that didn't quite mesh in my mind. A little more awkward and a little less dreaming of sexing might have worked better for this story.
Rachel
I thought that this was a very funny book with some great lines and witty banter, and enjoyable characters. Great debut from this author and I look forward to what she writes next!
Jani
great story! They both seem like guys I would want to know! Now if we can just get the adult male Girl Scout uni on the cover it wold be 5+ stars!! haha
Devona
This is a short sweet love story of two neighbors who finally come together, with some help from their families, after over a year of fantasizing about each other and having romantic feelings for one another. One of the men doesn't make a move on the other because he believes that the other man is straight because he has two daughters and is divorced; however, things aren't always what they seem. This love story is angst free and is funny and fast paced. It occurs over a week and no, the men don...more
Charly
Borderline fluff, but well written and lacking the melodrama of writers like Stormy Glenn

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 8/10

PROS:
- Even though the story is short, it has a number of powerful little moments that brought a grin to my face. Some of them come from the main characters’ interactions, and others come from the men’s interactions with their families.
- For once, there’s a child character in a story who amused me rather than annoyed me. Aver...more
Candice
Read on 3-17-14

This was cute. I really liked klutzy Avery. Ethan, why did it take him so long to show interest? I didn't get it.

Oh and (view spoiler)

I also liked the kids. They acted their ages. Especially the teens ;) "COOKIE MAN!"

Eva
Short and sweet.
I would have liked it more if it were longer and the story had time to develop a bit more and for us to learn more about the characters. As it is we just get a glimpse into Ethan and Avery's lives, they finally go out on a date, confirm their beliefs the other is "the one" and the story ends. A shame since I liked both the main and the supporting characters and think a longer story would have given the readers an opportunity to find out more about them as well as been an...more
Janie
A very short and cute love story. I'm always week in the knees when I read about 2 men falling in love and one of them happens to be a geek. There is just something about that that does it for me. And I loved that Ethans teenage daughters were playing matchmaker.
Don Bradshaw
A cute piece of romantic fluff. Though sweet, Knox added enough comedy to make it a fun read. Ethan and Avery make a perfect couple in what is essentially one evening's date.
Chris
3.5 stars. Good m/m romance about a computer programmer who works from home and lusts after the obviously straight divorced dad/construction worker who lives next door.
Ari
A cute, sweet and adorable love story between nerdy-gawky programmer and his sexy-dimpled neighbour ^^
Isabella
I laughed so hard reading this book. Being a geek never sounded so good!!!
Nicole
Dec 27, 2011 Nicole added it
Shelves: mm-romance
Cute. And i don't know if it was just me, but the sex was HOT!
Laura M
Aug 03, 2011 Laura M added it
Shelves: mm
Short, sweet, fun contemporary read about neighbors falling in love.
Sheilad37
Cute, insta love.
Mandi
2.5-3 stars. Short (but cute) read.
Mandy*reads obsessively*