Start by marking “Sarge's Angel (Schism Universe, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sarge's Angel (Schism Universe, #2)

Sarge's Angel (Schism Universe #2)

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Sarge is a hard as nails construction worker—as rough and tough and as well built as they come. All is well in his life. He’s a softy in the arms of Hayden. He’s a man deeply in love. One who’s touched by his angel on every level, which is a far cry from how he acts in front of everyone else. Life is perfect.

What could possibly go wrong?

Sarge is told the truth about Hayden
Published June 15th 2011 by eXtasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Sarge's Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sarge's Angel

Tj
Oh, this one was fun. The world fit well with the story. The Schism was a dark, creepy force. Sarge just wants his angel, Hayden, and will do whatever it takes to keep him. He is a gruff and tough man. Hayden seems to just want love and has it with Sarge. He is a bit of a queen but so cute with it. Yes, Mark, the outfits were wonderful, of course you just had to find a way to keep people naked;) Overall loved the story and hope to hear more on Sarge and his Angel.
Sylvia
Bad-ass, foul mouthed Sarge is deeply in love with his sweet and proud little angel Hayden. Together they kick ass to keep the Chism from hurting Hayden. The created universe felt real and natural and the Chism creeped me out. Underneath Sarge's hard boiled exterior hides a caring guy and I could just see Hayden prancing in his gorgeous outfit :)

description
Lucia
Another great story in the Schism universe. I liked the flashbacks. I was scared it would distract me, but I think it added to the story. You got to see how Hayden and Sarge came to be like they are now. Sarge and Hayden are great together, so loving and they have such a cute name for each other. It also helped the tension, both timelines are interesting, but is frustrating to wait what action will happen next in the other timeline. The Schisms were really scary and the earlier timeline between ...more
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Full Review:http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

I’m not a fan of flashbacks. They tend to hinder the flow and muddle the story but apparently not in a Mark Alders book. I was thoroughly impressed. The flashbacks blended into the story beautifully. I also like how Alders includes foreskin on most his characters, if
not all. The erotica books I’ve read rarely have them uncut or don’t bother to get that detailed. It gives this science fiction world a little more jump into reality the way he des
Shaz
Another offering in the Schism Universe. This one features a rough and tough construction worker and his angel, a peacock shifter.

The flashbacks were initially slightly confusing, but very quickly become integral to the story. The way Mark shows the love between these two caracters was heartwarming and the sex is always is hot.

There is suspense, loving, some cross-dressing and let us please not forget the great descriptions of their foreskins..

All in all another fun read. I hope we find out ev
Emma Sea
This is a surreal book, and a fun ride.

A cross-dressing versatile peacock shifter slave and a big, burly, hairy construction worker buyer.

“I just want to declare my love for you...then show you my love in a physical way until we are taken beyond the stars into the never-endin’ swirl of all time and space.”

Sarge was taken aback for a moment. “So you want to fuck me?”

Never read anything quite like it. All the author's faults are forgiven for their affectionate descriptions of foreskins and glans.

S
James Cox
Great read! I have a soft spot for Hayden *W*
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
George
George marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
LoriO.
LoriO. added it
Nov 05, 2014
Jess
Jess added it
Aug 26, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
ms.beau
ms.beau marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2013
Breedcentosette
Breedcentosette marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
Jody
Jody added it
May 13, 2013
Ashlee
Ashlee added it
May 07, 2013
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Skye Blue
Skye Blue marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I live in Melbourne, Victoria, in the land of Oz. According to my own Teenage mis-adventures, I am just an ordinary guy with a penis which likes to get me into trouble…a lot. I’ve seduced trees, copulated with watermelons, and had nice old ladies pick ants off my naked body. Yep, that’s me. Mark Alders. All round nice guy and with my brain firmly in my pants, exactly where it belongs!

So what about
More about Mark Alders...
The Nourisher (Border Worlds Saga, #1) The Soldier (Border Worlds Saga, #2) The Mis-adventures of a Teenage Mark The Incubator (Border Worlds Saga, #3) Shadows of the Mind (Pembroke Eve Chronicles, #1)