Angels of Wrath (Larry Bond's First Team, #2)

Angels of Wrath (Larry Bond's First Team #2)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  151 ratings  ·  7 reviews
New York Times bestselling authors Larry Bond and Jim DeFelice deliver fresh thrills and unexpected twists in this latest installment of their electrifying series, Larry Bond’s First Team: Angels of Wrath.
Led by CIA agent par excellence Bob Ferguson, the Team pitches in to help the FBI investigate a radical group of zealots who want to create a “post-Christian” era by inst...more
Published January 10th 2006 by Forge Books

To ask other readers questions about Angels of Wrath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angels of Wrath

Dale Day
I buy Larry Bonds' novels because, in the past, I found them interesting and they kept me reading.
This is one of his "also with" that tells me he had someone else do all the research and outline and he loafed along to complete it.

The story line is a bit confusing. He has some wierdo sect in America dedicated to somehow ending the world as we know it.
There is a somewhat unique hero who likes to do things his way and resents the amateur the President has assigned to overlook his activities.
There i...more
Martin Streetman
Mar 07, 2009 Martin Streetman rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Martin by: Chicago Nick
Shelves: read-2009
This one was a complex stoy but one you knew would work out in the end. I started it months ago and found myself finishing a dozen books befor eI finished this one. That being said as I finished I knew I wanted to read the next one, you have got to love Ferg.
David Griffin
Very poor book, disjointed and confusing storyline. There is no flow to the book and plots and locations seem to change rapidly and without explanation. The other books in the First Team series are better but I would just recommend reading A Vince Flynn novel instead.
Jerome
Confusing and badly structured.
The double plotlines got tangled up pretty quickly. Also, while in Iraq, two of the Team members pick up some annoying journalist that tags along and gets himself killed.
george
Not for me. Loved the books on submarine warfare - but not these.
Richard
An average military thriller.
Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Rich
Rich added it
May 24, 2014
Howard Forman
Howard Forman marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Devin
Devin added it
May 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
19636
Larry Bond is the author of several bestselling military thrillers, including Crash Dive, Cold Choices, Dangerous Ground, Red Phoenix and the Larry Bond’s First Team and Larry Bond’s Red Dragon Rising series. He was a naval officer for six years, serving four on a destroyer and two on shore duty in the Washington DC area. He's also worked as a warfare analyst and antisubmarine technology expert, a...more
More about Larry Bond...
Red Phoenix Cauldron The Enemy Within Vortex Dangerous Ground (Jerry Mitchell, #1)