Start by marking “Fang And Fur (Midnight Matings #6)” as Want to Read:
Fang And Fur (Midnight Matings #6)

Fang And Fur (Midnight Matings #6)

3.89  ·  Rating Details ·  1,331 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, vampires, werewolves, sex toys]

The Gathering is called. The spell is cast. There is no escaping the Midnight Matings.

Sterling Roane has a job to perform. He is the personal bodyguard of a vampire coven leader. When the council of elders decrees that everyone needs to find a mate, Sterling isn't interested,
Published June 23rd 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Fang And Fur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fang And Fur

Serena Yates
Jul 15, 2011 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
What really worked for me in this book were two things: one was the depth of feeling between Sterling and Beau - even if the relationship started off on a misunderstanding and some truly idiotic kindergarten-level behavior on both sides. The second, and this is a biggie for me: this was the first book with a hint of a look behind the scenes of the Council of Elders. I've been complaining all along that this forced mating theme and the way it is executed is just stupid, but some of the characters ...more
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
maybe 2.5 stars.

They were idiots and just blah. The crazy lady werewolf escapes killing one guard and injuring the other. The one guy says they are vampire scratches on the dead guy. They never ask the injured guy what happened. the next scene they are reviewing something and wondering how she escaped (Hello ask the injured guard) then they think she had an accomplice, hello it was already determined a vampire killed the one guard of course she had help. This whole scene never made sense just s
Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead This was book six in the "Midnight Matings " series. This was a pretty good book. Sterling Roane has a job to perform. He is the personal bodyguard of a vampire coven leader when the Elder's decides that the paranormal's need to find mates to stop the fighting among them. Beau is the Alpha of Pacific Northwest Region he is straight and engaged to be married. So how did these two wound up being mated? The coven leader that Sterling works for is a jerk. With the mating lust on Sterli ...more
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Another Stormy Glenn addition, another good read.

I'm still seriously disturbed by this premise though...here is some quotes explaining the premise..

"I would like you all to drink a toast with me in memory of those we lost" The Elder held up his champagne glass and waited until everyone in the crowd held their own glass"

"You've all taken a toast with me. As such you are now bound by the covenants we put before you. Each of you have twenty-four hours to find and claim your mate. If you fail to cla
Ryoma Gartre
Caroline Brand
3.5 Stars

I dip in and out of this series. They all start off at the same point - a meeting off all the paranormals being told that they have to find a mate of a different species within 24 hours or risk being declared feral. After being given a glass of spiked bubbly their lust increases and basically it is a sexual free for all.

This time round it is Vampire Sterling and Werewolf Beau. The biting/mating part is easy. It is always the impact it has on real life after the lust has worn off that ca
Vivian ♪(┌・。・)┌
2.5 - 2.75

Though this is an incredibly comforting series to read if you want something fun and mindless, I kind of feel my brain smooshing together and distorting into this peculiar blob of jelly tissue from the pure stupidity some of these books contain.

Is smooshing even a word?

Oh well, not like I would know. My brain has already been smooshified (and that definitely isn't a word).
Shannon
Oct 30, 2016 Shannon rated it liked it
Shelves: aa-wobble
Why can't I stop reading these books? They're like candy and crack all rolled up in one. They aren't great or anything but totally addictive. In this one we have Sterling, a vampire, and Beau, a werewolf in charge of the Pacific Northwest. They're initial meeting was a bit different than any of the others in that Beau just attacked Sterling then passed out not even remembering that he had mated anyone. And he was sure he was straight. Interesting. And not so much! We met a few of Beau's pack and ...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

With every new addition to the Midnight Matings series we meet character who are forced together when in their regular lives would never have met. The whole concept of forcing individuals of different species to mate makes for some very entertaining reading and for some of the sweetest love stories I have ever read.

Sterling and Beau are victims like all the other paranormals attending the council meeting and are accidently mated to o
Kelly H. (Maybedog)

My review is in spoiler tags because it hasn't been edited yet. It probable has too much negative stuff as that's what I tend to think to write down. If I'm enjoying myself, I don't want to stop reading!

(view spoiler)
Tina
Aug 24, 2011 Tina rated it it was amazing
Sterling Roane has a job to do, he’s the personal bodyguard to a vampire coven leader. When the council of elders spell is cast and all hell breaks loose, Sterling tries to get the leader out. When a werewolf shifter interferes and the fighting begins, Sterling finds himself mated to the Alpha of the Pacific Northwest Region. When the mating heat wears off he finds out Beau isn’t gay and he’s engaged to be married to a woman. Sterling dumps Beau in the middle of nowhere and tries to go back to ...more
Lasha
Aug 29, 2012 Lasha rated it really liked it
I absolutely love Stormy Glenn’s contributions to the Midnight Matings series and Fang and Fur is no exception. In this installment, a misunderstanding which leads to a fight between Beau and Sterling causes them to mate. Sterling is happy until Beau tells him he’s not gay and is engaged to a woman! But despite that, Sterling and Beau are fated to be together even if outside influences threaten to tear them apart.

Fang and Fur was a fun read. Sterling is an outspoken force of nature. A former bod
Janelle
Jun 25, 2011 Janelle rated it it was amazing
Sterling has had it with the job he is supposed to do, so when he mates with Beau his hopes of not having to do that job is quickly ruined when he finds out that not only is Beau straight, but engaged as well, his dreams dies quickly. Leaving Beau in the middle of no where while he returns home to New York, Sterling is in for a big surprise. Beau showing up to claim him and bring him back home with him is something Sterling didn't think to imagine. Though they go through an awkward stage they ...more
CB
Dec 09, 2014 CB rated it it was amazing
Such a fun series! There are currently 20 books in the series, each book is written by either Joyee Flynn, Gabrielle Evans or Stormy Glenn. They could keep writing more as long as they continue creating interesting characters who shift into all kinds of wonderful and different animals/mythical beings and coming up with unique stories full of romance, crazy drama, angst and let's not forget the very hot sex!

You don't have to read them in order, very rarely are other characters mentioned, but each
Sanet
sigh... I have a love / hate relationship with this series... for the authors that write in first person... and don't add any world building... I want to pull my hair out and shout at them that with a few more sweeps and a a bit of rewriting it could have been soooo much better. Some of the books is the series have lots of grammar and spelling mistakes, others not so much.

now .. this one was a treat for me, I love that Ms Glenn moves her POV around, and yeah its not 1st person.

Really enjoyed t
Enjee
Sep 23, 2012 Enjee rated it did not like it
Shelves: ebook, own
This book is for adults only.
The writing is amateurish, and has several copy errors. The author really needs to have a beta reader to catch these things. The story is overly contrived and makes jumps in the plot that are unrealistic. The characters are shallow and inconsistent, with repetitive dialog. I do not think a novella this poor should be sold for as much as it is...it should be free or no more than .99 cents. I won't be buying any more.
Switchbladesmile
Nov 19, 2013 Switchbladesmile rated it really liked it
This was a very differnt kind of m/m books I usually read. But I gave it a try. Well, I was surprised. Two men all alpha and strong, the story of Beau and Sterling worked for me.
A Vamp and a Werewolf, a lot of hot scenes and an easy-going story, happy-end included.
It's one book of an entire series called "Midnight Matings". I think I'll try another book out of it because it was actually better than I've expected it to be.
Amanda
O.k. so I will admit I'm addicted to these books, they are like crack. This one was a pretty decent plotline and the adjectives used in the sex scenes always make me crack up. Seriously though (view spoiler)
Tj
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2013
Remember this is a light read and typical of a Stormy Glenn book. I enjoyed the characters. (Would love to see more on Micah.) Some of the situations were a little out there and eye-rolling but putting that aside I enjoyed the story. Beau really needed the fun and excitement that Sterling could bring him. Sterling just needed someone.
Heather
Sep 18, 2014 Heather rated it really liked it
I'm not sure why I am so fascinated with this series.
But it's funky fresh and fun adaptation of shifter stories.

Some times these pairs are so odd you are dumbfounded by how fun they can be.
This one was pretty calm, wolf and vampire.

I liked it. Well heck. I like them all.
Go in with an open mind for some fun!
Christy Duke
So fun! I really enjoy these stories and this one is no exception. Sterling and Beau have mad passion skills from the moment they meet, even though Beau isn't gay and has never been with a man. Along with Sterling's sarcasm and snark these two have to find their way through Beau's ex-fiancée and Sterling's psycho coven leader. Al's fun in love and war!
Tamela
What a surprise for Beau, but so glad he stepped up to claim Sterling as his own. Sterling deserved the happy ending after putting up with his old boss.

Recommended
=============================
1st read - Aug 17, 2011
2nd read - Jun 21, 2012
3rd read - Oct 21, 2016
Rachel
Jul 13, 2011 Rachel rated it liked it
I think my favorite character was Micah and then he like disappeared near the end of the book! I enjoyed seeing more involvement of the Council after the mating announcements, but the characters were just OK for me.
Candice
Sterling and Beau. Wow. Surprising is a word I would use. Sterling may be small, but he packs a punch. Then there's Beau, soooo....was he always gay and hiding or was it just a coincidence that he mated a male? I really liked them together though.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Typical of this series, nothing spectacular.
Sterling just dumping his Mate in the middle of nowhere without at least trying to talk to him, was sort of stupid, but I guess they needed some drama.
Lila Hunter
I enjoyed this story and it was the first one I read on this series. Some things were far fetch, but mostly irrelevant on the overall story. Just a simple and smexy story.
Julie scott
Jan 21, 2016 Julie scott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fangs and Fur [Midnight Matings]

Loved it and can't wait to read the next one in this series it was a hoot and I couldn't stop laughing at the end ......
Baylee
Sep 20, 2011 Baylee rated it it was amazing
She has wrote books that are longer and therefore have more depth, but for one of her shorter stories I have to admit that this work was great. I most definitely applaud her writing skills =)
Zaa
Insta luv between Sterling and Beau made no sense at all. The gathering event and scene on plane is quite hilarious.
Amy
Jan 01, 2014 Amy rated it liked it
My least favorite of this series so far. Several characters pop in and out of the story randomly and the main characters have virtually no development.
  • Myth And Mischief (Midnight Matings #5)
  • Fur And Flightless  (Midnight Matings #12)
  • Montana's Vamp (Brac Pack #16)
  • Trials of Tam (The Larson Legacy, #1)
  • Blood of a Leo (Solomon's Pride #1)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Midnight Matings (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Squeak And A Roar (Midnight Matings #1)
  • Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings #2)
  • Fire And Ash (Midnight Matings #3)
  • Two Fangs And A Hoof (Midnight Matings #4)
  • Myth And Mischief (Midnight Matings #5)
  • Fantasy, Legend, And The Guardian (Midnight Matings #7)
  • White Paws And A Dream (Midnight Matings #8)
  • Spells And Bananas (Midnight Matings #9)
  • Sparkle And Purr (Midnight Matings #10)
  • Howl And Harmony (Midnight Matings #11)