Start by marking “Hybrid Misfit” as Want to Read:
Hybrid Misfit

Hybrid Misfit

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  594 ratings  ·  32 reviews

I lost my humanity in a government experiment, and now find myself hunted because of it. Demons, vampires and even angels—everyone wants a piece of me. I say bring it on and prepare to die, because I intend to fight for my right to live.

A chance meeting with a giant shif
Published May 30th 2011 by Liquid Silver Books

To ask other readers questions about Hybrid Misfit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hybrid Misfit

Dragon Bound by Thea HarrisonDragon Actually by G.A. AikenWhat a Dragon Should Know by G.A. AikenAbout a Dragon by G.A. AikenThe Dragon Who Loved Me by G.A. Aiken
Best Dragon Shapeshifter Romance Novels
59th out of 181 books — 354 voters
Dragon Bound by Thea HarrisonDragon Actually by G.A. AikenAbout a Dragon by G.A. AikenWhat a Dragon Should Know by G.A. AikenLast Dragon Standing by G.A. Aiken
Dragon Shifters
100th out of 268 books — 596 voters

More lists with this book...

Laurie Garrison
Hybrid Misfit is another smart and feisty female lead read from Eve. I very much enjoyed reading this book, but how could I resist a strong heroine misfit pairing up with a fireball throwing genie and a oh darn, I can’t share with you what Simon is. Nope you’ll have to read to find out. I will tell you he can freeze things and he is freaking huge all the way around (get it LOL!!). This is an m/f/m read with some anal play and intercourse, but I will say, you get more storyline with this erotic n ...more
Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::
Beth lost her humanity to a bunch of "Mad Scientists" that subjected her to experiments giving her a mixture of Succubus, Vamp and Angel DNA. After her escape she's now hunted by her vampire "brothers" for her tasty blood as well as Angels and Demons who think she's the key to a prophecy that will one day bring down the walls between Heaven and Hell.

One night she runs into Simon, a sexy enigma that saves her from a band of vamps out to kidnap her. Once she wakes up in his apartment she also mee
Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)
This is a great book. This is the 4th book I have read from Eve and I always love how her female leading roles are. They just have this spunk about them, they say whatever is on their mind they are sarcastic can kick some ass and I just love that.

I loved all the different paranormal beings in this book. Some seem silly when you hear them but they truly bring something to this story. Like when you hear about a genie we all think of Aladdin but let me assure you this is so not the case. I loved hi
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Any story that has a werebunny as one of the characters is sure to stir my interest, and this book has so much more. The plot is full of action and great love scenes and the main characters are very appealing. The author has created a truly unique world for these characters, and her take on the forces of good and evil is like nothing I have ever come across. It is good to see the misfits of the world come out on top for a change.

Maura

Reviewer: TJ
Date: November 20, 2011

A c
Marianne
When Beth was young she was diagnosed with leukemia and her parents were offered an experimental procedure. Unfortunately, the experimental procedure involved painful experiments and tampering with demon and angel dna. Most guineapigs die, some survive and are either turned into vampires (demon dna), succubi (angel dna), or in Beth's case; both. To feed her new desires she joins a strip club and finds new friends who are just as strange as she is: A siren with Thalassafobia, and a werebunny. Unf ...more
Bibliolatry Me
Sara H says "Hybrid Misfit is a humorous, thrilling, sexy read!". See more of her review on Nocturne Romance Reads http://www.nocturnereads.com/Hybrid-M...
R *is for Relentless*
Really enjoy the worlds Eve Langlais creates. Hope there is more from this one.
Jen
What a HEA she got! WOW!

Love this story - as with all of Eve's books - I'm not disappointed :)

The story starts off a little confusing when we're trying to learn what happened to Beth. When she was a child, she was brought to a government testing faculty.. but it was their humanity that was being tested on. They were shot up with the DNA of demons, angels, and other types of strange creatures. most of the people died in these experiments, some of them changed, and those that changed wished for
ARe Cafe
Hybrid Misfit is the third book I have read from Eve Langlais, and she has a definite way of making you fall in love not just with the heroine, but with both the guys who are usually chasing after her! This is a ménage story, and though it’s short (about 36,000 words) it’s packed with history, violence and of course… Heat!

Our feisty butt kicking heroine is Beth. She was a dying human girl (cancer) when her parents, in a last ditch effort to save their daughter, signed her up for experiments desi
Carolyn F.
Beth escapes a lab that made her what she is, which she doesn't really know. All the guys that escaped with her have turned on her so she's on the run with only a high school level education and no marketable skills. She eventually becomes a stripper and finds she's good at it. She meets some strange being friends at the strip club and becomes roommates with Claire and Lana. When her former "brothers" find her she meets Simon and his best friend Gene, also strange beings. Now they have to figure ...more
Tasha
Mixing DNA is never a good idea, just ask this Hybrid Misfit whose very existence will change the world. Hybrid Misfit is another smart and very feisty female lead read from Eve. Hybrid Misfit is a humorous, thrilling, sexy read! A Hybrid Misfit, Dragon and Genie. What more could you ask for?
Jenifer Mohammed
Sweet story about a young woman named Beth who is being hunted by members of her family and is rescued by 2 very unique men, Simon and Gene, who after some dangerous adventures find their HEA.
Nae
I hope there is going to be another installment about Hybrid Misfits. I want to know what happens to all the characters, Lana the Siren who doesn't like the Ocean, will she hook up with the 'Goliath'? Claire the shifter Bunny, who is her mate going to be? And are they going to contintue to be exotic dancers or live in Misfitia?
What happened to any other people experimented by the Government, the one's who didn't go crazy? Are they hidding out as well?
I loved this story and I just want to know m
Ms. Brown
Short book. Loved the story. Wish there was a series for this book. Really enjoyed the characters and would love to delve more into what's going to happen to Beth's friends.
Edie
I have to be brutally honest, in many ways this book is pretty terrible, the dialogue is in parts just awful, the interesting plot ideas are not really fleshed out, in some instances the book went into the just plain wrong territory o_O, the writing... meh. (And for me to notice that, who can ignore/not see a lot of sins...)
But..
But..
It was damn entertaining, in a campy, odd way. I was glued to the pages and laughing my arse off, sometimes even when I was supposed to.
I was just flat out enter
Sandra
Interesting, well written pnr menage, however, just lacked Eve's customary humour and lightness.

Our heroes were fine, though I had trouble remembering which was the dragon & which was the djinn for most of the book for some reason.

Our heroine was fine, talk of succubi, talk of vampire, can do this or that but just seemed all over the place with little to recommend her but sex. Which is fine as far as it goes, but Eve's stories usually sparkle and this one just glimmered limply in comparison.
Suzan
Jan 24, 2013 Suzan rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Paranormal Romance fans
Yet another great book by Eve Langlais! I loved Beth, it was so unfair what happened to her but at least it lead her to Simon and Gene, who I loved! A sexy Ice Dragon shifter and a sexy Djinn! I was glad and hoow the prophecy turned out for Beth and that she finally got a place that she felt she belonged and a home of her own that she never has to leave again cause she no longer has to run! Great book and Beth, Simon and Gene are so hot together! A perfect threesome!
Anya Kelly
This story had so many twists and turns that I felt like I was dancing. :) The setup to the story and all the different species was so great. I absolutely loved Beth, her strength and also her vulnerability. And Simon and Gene were the perfect balance for her. When they all get together it's a combustible combination. If anyone is looking for a hot fantasy romance with a great plot... this is it! I want more though! Please tell me Lana will have a story soon!
Jess
"THIS BOOK WAS A REREAD:: Then (July 2011): 3 out of 5 stars | Now (March 2013): 3.5 out of 5 stars!! Beth, Simon, and Gene are a match mate in ... well not heaven but definitely in limbo! =0)"

Read more of this review and two teasers here: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2013/03/made-grade-hybrid-misfit-by-eve-langlais.html
Lexxie

Full review at : http://www.risquereviews.com/hybrid-m...

And the main reason this got only 3.5 stars from me was that I was so excited to get a new Langlais book, and didn't notice that it was a menage :(

I would definitely recommend this to all my friends who love reading smut (you know who you are!), but prefer stories where there are other things happening as well.
Ana
Summer
4.5 Stars!

A Hybrid Misfit, Dragon and Genie. What more could you ask for?

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
MK
The story is nice, action pack and entertaining. There are some parts that are fast forwarded so I can't fully enjoy them. Wish that the author put more story behind Beth and not just get on with the final battle. This story should be longer than it is supposed to be.
Annie
I love Langlais but this story just fell flat for me and that really makes me sad. It had what could have been some wonderful characters. It felt rushed and I would like to have had more information on all three characters.
Carly
This is my favorite book of Eve Langlais. It's funny, sad and the best love story ever. The story line is very unique which makes it even more enjoyable.
Anne
I loved this story! It was SO funny, and all three characters were just fantastic! I want to be her, and have them! I just wish there was a sequel.
Check out my review at: Nocturne Romance Reads
Missyb
I liked the characters, the writing was a little choppy (some English issues etc), but was interesting twist on things.
Dana
Eve is turning into one of my favorite smut writers (and that is a compliment!)
  • Light My Fire
  • Dragon Blood
  • Falke's Peak (Puma Nights, #1)
  • Tidal Wave (Forces of Nature, #1)
  • Dragon Down Under (Dragon Down Under, #1)
  • Border Lair (Dragon Knights, #2)
  • Artistic Vision (Gray Court, #3)
  • Dances with Wolves (Highland Wolves, #1)
  • Vulfen Alpha's Mate (Vulfen Cadre, #1)
  • Dragon's Prey (Shadow of the Dragon, #4)
  • The Dragons' Demon (Ethereal Foes, #1)
  • A Taste of Scarlet (Treeland Pack Tales)
  • Stolen Passions (Forbidden Passions, #1)
  • Just Right  (Not Quite Wicked #1)
  • Oriana and the Three Werebears
  • My Demon Saint (Shifting Reality, #2)
  • Task Force One: Dani's Got a Gun (The Men of Five-0, #4)
~ New York Times and USA Today Bestseller

Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens .

I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. While well known for my shifter stories, I am also extremely partial to aliens, th
More about Eve Langlais...
Bunny and the Bear (Furry United Coalition, #1) Delicate Freakn' Flower (Freakn' Shifters, #1) Accidental Abduction (Alien Abduction, #1) Defying Pack Law (Pack, #1) Croc and the Fox (Furry United Coalition, #3)

“His lips brushed against mine and I twined my arms around his neck trying to pull
him down on top of me. It was like trying to move a boulder.
I gave up with a sigh. He gave me one last lingering kiss and moved away but not before saying with a wink, “If you’re a good girl at training, the reward will be well worth it.” And with that promise, I perked up.
I’ll be the fastest freaking learner ever.”
2 likes
“I dressed in another new outfit courtesy of the guys, and which I didn't argue about given they kept
destroying my clothes in their eagerness to claim me. Ain’t love grand?”
2 likes