Start by marking “A Soldier's Embrace” as Want to Read:
A Soldier's Embrace

A Soldier's Embrace

4.78 of 5 stars 4.78  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Kidnapped from a stagecoach, debutante Elizabeth Davenport escapes her gold-thirsty captors with her virtue intact, only to find her heart stolen by the dashing Cavalry Officer who rescued her. Elizabeth is anxious to leave behind the dirty, dusty West, but not the Cavalry-committed bachelor, Lieutenant Ryan. Though separated by class, her heart cannot forget him.

Lieutenan
Published (first published January 30th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about A Soldier's Embrace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Soldier's Embrace

Tracy Riva
A Soldier’s Embrace
By Julie Romero
Copyright 2010 by Julie Romero
Published by Bluewood Publishing Limited, Christchurch, 8441, New Zealand, http://www.bluewoodpublishing.com
ISBN 978-1-877546-13-6, Paperback $14.99, Kindle $6.99, Nook Book $6.99

A Soldier’s Embrace by Julie Romero is an interesting and enjoyable romance that focuses on the best elements of romance: love, sexual tension and unfulfilled desires, while also providing a compelling story as the backdrop of the tale.

Elizabeth Davenport i
Romancing the Book
Review by Molly
Copy provided by author for review

Absolutely AMAZING! Julie Romero is my new favorite historical author! She pulled me into the story, gripped me completely and kept me on a roller coaster ride throughout. I wasn't sure where I would land by the end of the book but WOW! I was quite pleased with the outcome.

Elizabeth Davenport's character is strong and full of fight and beauty, as she finds herself kidnapped by what she thought was Calvary men. Traveling with her Aunt back to Denve
Rachel Nelson
I couldn't put it down! I hope there will be a part 2! ;)
Julie Romero
Jul 13, 2011 Julie Romero rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Romance Lovers fo...: A Soldier's Embrace by Julie Romero 1 8 Sep 05, 2011 01:20PM
Romance Lovers fo...: Interview on my first Historical Novel 3 12 Sep 05, 2011 12:33AM