Blank-133x176
Tall, Dark & Western

Anne Marie Winston

Tall, Dark & Western

3.07 of 5 stars 3.07  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  4 reviews

When widowed rancher Marty Stryker placed an ad for a wife, the last thing he expected was a second chance at love. His little girl needed a loving mom— and he needed someone to share his long-empty marriage bed. But he certainly hadn’ t counted on his new bride, Juliette Duchenay, bringing her own bundle of joy. Yet, from their first kiss, Marty knew all his willpower mig...more
Published May 23rd 2011 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Tall, Dark & Western, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tall, Dark & Western

RomReader
24yo widow answers the ad for a wife by a South Dakotan widowed rancher with a 4yo child. They had an instant attraction upon their first meeting and Hero proposes that they marry the next week. They get to know each other a bit more via phone calls but heroine doesn’t seem to bring up the subject of her 11-week-old son to him. Finding about her newborn son on their wedding day shocks and thoroughly upsets Hero. He rejects heroine’s suggestion of an annulment yet he avoids anything to do with he...more
Aldy
3.5 muy bueno una lectura rápida :)
Lysa
I read this for the first time during a holiday to Scotland. I found it in one of the drawers of my room, left by the owner for customer to read. I hadn't brought any books to read in Scotland so I read this.

It's not a great book, but it's not entirely terrible. I admit, a scene near the end actually made me cry a little bit. But a lot scenes were very lacking and almost pointless.

But yeah, if you have time spare and happen to find this book lying around in a drawer while on holiday, go for it...more
I find it incredibly hilarious that out of the hundreds of thousands of people on Goodreads, I'm the first person to review this book.

It wasn't terrible, I'll give it that. I'm beginning to realize that most of the plots in these Harlequin/Mills and Boon novels all have a common thread- lack of communication. Not one of these characters has a problem that couldn't be solved by, you know, actually talking. It's all artificial conflict.
Amy Wright
Amy Wright marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Dawnell
Dawnell marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Kelly Smith
Kelly Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2013
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2012
Dee
Dee added it
Jun 23, 2012
Brit
Brit marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2011
Nana
Nana marked it as to-read
May 18, 2011
Mama
Mama added it
Apr 30, 2011
Kathy
Kathy added it
May 05, 2010
Holiday Confessions Buah Hati Sang Putri (Royally Wed, #4) Billionaire Bachelors: Ryan (The Baby Bank #6) (Silhouette Desire, No. 1413) Billionaire Bachelors: Stone Walk on the Wilde Side (Harlequin Mini)