Start by marking “For Love of Max (To The Max, #2)” as Want to Read:
For Love of Max (To The Max, #2)

For Love of Max (To The Max #2)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Life is truly beautiful! Richard actually asked me to marry him, do you believe it? Of course there's a small hurdle we have to cross--namely that gay marriage isn't legal here in Missouri. But it's a start, right?

Things are looking up for us, now that I know the truth about Richard. Our careers are doing well, we're blissfully happy together, and Mother has given us her b
Published June 4th 2011 by Silver Publishing (first published June 2nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about For Love of Max, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Love of Max

Nicki Markus
Yay, Max is back!

I was a big fan of To The Max, the first book in the series, and so was thrilled to see Max and Richard return for a sequel.

This book picks up where the first left off and the action gets going straight away. For fans of the first book, all the old characters are back, but there are also some new figures who rock up and manage to complicate Max's life even further.

Like the first book, this is one for the over 18 audience due to the sexual content, but, with Julie Lynn Hayes at t
S.L.
I really enjoyed this book; course, I was a fan of the 1st volume (and the 1st person POV)...and feel like I am really getting to know this mild-mannered werewolf :)

I enjoyed the healthy dose of drama and comedy in this middle-aged wolf's life; his friends, his mother, etc...each with their own situations that I enjoyed reading about.

Nice job, Julie!
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Ptdog
Ptdog marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Matthew (Matty)
Matthew (Matty) marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Hippoms
Hippoms marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Nelson
Nelson added it
Dec 30, 2013
Shaun Halliday
Shaun Halliday marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Sadonna
Sadonna marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Angela
Angela added it
Jul 16, 2014
Zeoanne
Zeoanne marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2013
Ashlee
Ashlee added it
May 07, 2013
Elle
Elle marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
H.
H. marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2013
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Julie Lynn Hayes was reading at the age of two and writing by the age of nine and always wanted to be a writer when she grew up. Two marriages, five children, and more than forty years later, that is still her dream. She blames her younger daughters for introducing her to yaoi and the world of M/M love, a world which has captured her imagination and her heart and fueled her writing in ways she'd n ...more
More about Julie Lynn Hayes...

To The Max (2 books)
  • To The Max (To The Max #1)
The Prince Wore Pink Stilettos Pavane For a Proud Prince To The Max (To The Max #1) Leonardo di Caprio is a Vampire When Will I See You Again