Start by marking “Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom” as Want to Read:
Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom

Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  9 reviews
"Part motivational, part personal finance...Olszewski seeks to first inspire before she walks you down the path to prosperity."
-The Washington Post
Marianna Olszewski didn't start out rich, happy, and fabulous. Strapped-for-cash beginnings motivated her to strive for abundance and financial independence-goals she exceeded by age thirty as the founder of a multimillion-do
Published December 27th 2011 by Portfolio (first published December 18th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Live It, Love It, Earn It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Live It, Love It, Earn It

Betsy
I really love this book. It was like The Secret + a Suzy Ormond book. There was a lot of great advice. I dog-eared a lot of pages out of my library book, but I think I might just purchase this for future reference.

A great tool for anyone looking to save money, invest money, and get their finances together. There is even a wonderful section on how to start your own business.

What I liked best was the personal success stories scattered throughout that inspire and educate readers. There are also s
Andrea Dowd
This was a fine financial guide but a bit heavy on the "you go girl!", emphasis on the "girl" bit.
Molly
The book didn't have as many financial tips as I would have liked, or was hoping for, I enjoyed reading each of the women's personal experiences leading up to financial and business success. I wasn't much for the positive affirmations or practice exercises outlined in the book (just not my cup of tea).
Lauren
While I found some of the information relating to investments and retirement funds to be useful, I thought that overall the book was poorly written. The 'girly-girl' theme was rather irritating and really took away from the information being presented. I would not recommend.
Alison
Completely condescending. Who cares if the author was anorexic/bulemic? What does that have to do with learning how to manage my money? Ack. I should have known better than to read a book geared towards women and finance. Back to Orman and Ramsey.
Devon
Misleading title and synopsis for me...she has some inspirational points. Not the best self-help book for empowering women I've ever read, but not the worst either. Read if a friend can lend it to you...don't spend the money on it.
Cheacatt
Very encouraging and made me feel optimistic :) Loved her visual board idea, and the chapter on acting as-if.
Hayfa AlNuwaiser
If u like to learn how to make money in future, be seccusful .. It all about money and finance.
Tricia Perdigon
Some things I don't agree with but all in all a solid read. :)
Shawnna
Shawnna marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Kk
Kk marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Jihane Harazi
Jihane Harazi marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Amy
Amy is currently reading it
Jul 20, 2015
Jocelyn
Jocelyn marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Brooke
Brooke is currently reading it
Jun 18, 2015
Lindsay
Lindsay is currently reading it
Jun 18, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Lawanda
Lawanda marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Brushee
Brushee marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Ashley Hamlin
Ashley Hamlin marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Gabby
Gabby added it
Apr 08, 2015
Nicole Miller
Nicole Miller marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Debra Schell
Debra Schell is currently reading it
Mar 24, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015