Start by marking “Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom” as Want to Read:
Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom

Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom

3.42  ·  Rating Details  ·  71 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
"Part motivational, part personal finance...Olszewski seeks to first inspire before she walks you down the path to prosperity."
-The Washington Post
Marianna Olszewski didn't start out rich, happy, and fabulous. Strapped-for-cash beginnings motivated her to strive for abundance and financial independence-goals she exceeded by age thirty as the founder of a multimillion-do
Published December 27th 2011 by Portfolio (first published December 18th 2009)

Betsy
Jul 07, 2010 Betsy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010, self-help, business
I really love this book. It was like The Secret + a Suzy Ormond book. There was a lot of great advice. I dog-eared a lot of pages out of my library book, but I think I might just purchase this for future reference.

A great tool for anyone looking to save money, invest money, and get their finances together. There is even a wonderful section on how to start your own business.

What I liked best was the personal success stories scattered throughout that inspire and educate readers. There are also s
Amanda
I'm looking forward to checking out the print version because the audio was really difficult for me to get through due to the authors reading style. Unfortunately, the website often referenced throughout the book is no longer available, so I'm hoping the book contains the worksheets that were described. UPDATE - I was able to find the worksheets using the web archive: https://web.archive.org/web/201112240... You'll find the "Bonus Material" on the lower left of the page and most of them are stil ...more
Therese Tetzel
Does the book contain a section on how to evade US taxes by putting large amounts of cash in secret shell accounts in Panama and othee countries like the author did?
Andrea Dowd
This was a fine financial guide but a bit heavy on the "you go girl!", emphasis on the "girl" bit.
Molly
Jul 26, 2012 Molly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book didn't have as many financial tips as I would have liked, or was hoping for, I enjoyed reading each of the women's personal experiences leading up to financial and business success. I wasn't much for the positive affirmations or practice exercises outlined in the book (just not my cup of tea).
Lauren
Mar 02, 2011 Lauren rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
While I found some of the information relating to investments and retirement funds to be useful, I thought that overall the book was poorly written. The 'girly-girl' theme was rather irritating and really took away from the information being presented. I would not recommend.
Alison
Feb 17, 2013 Alison rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Completely condescending. Who cares if the author was anorexic/bulemic? What does that have to do with learning how to manage my money? Ack. I should have known better than to read a book geared towards women and finance. Back to Orman and Ramsey.
Devon
Jan 10, 2012 Devon rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Misleading title and synopsis for me...she has some inspirational points. Not the best self-help book for empowering women I've ever read, but not the worst either. Read if a friend can lend it to you...don't spend the money on it.
Cheacatt
Jun 20, 2010 Cheacatt rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very encouraging and made me feel optimistic :) Loved her visual board idea, and the chapter on acting as-if.
Hayfa AlNuwaiser
Feb 02, 2013 Hayfa AlNuwaiser rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished
If u like to learn how to make money in future, be seccusful .. It all about money and finance.
Tricia Perdigon
Some things I don't agree with but all in all a solid read. :)
Shadia
Shadia is currently reading it
Jun 26, 2016
Cassandra Wilson
Cassandra Wilson marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
Benjamin
Benjamin marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Diana Nagy
Diana Nagy marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
Emily Zickel
Emily Zickel marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Melissa Medley
Melissa Medley marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Courtney McLaren
Courtney McLaren marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
Tika
Tika rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2016
Beth
Beth added it
Apr 14, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
May 16, 2016
Ondieki Samson
Ondieki Samson marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
jeannie geiger
jeannie geiger marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Nadine
Nadine marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
farmwifetwo
farmwifetwo marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
Nicole Dean
Nicole Dean rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2016
Vivian
Vivian is currently reading it
Mar 25, 2016
  • Shoo, Jimmy Choo!: The Modern Girl's Guide to Spending Less and Saving More
  • Small Time Operator: How to Start Your Own Business, Keep Your Books, Pay Your Taxes & Stay Out of Trouble (Small Time Operator: How to Start Your Own ... Keep Yourbooks, Pay Your Taxes, & Stay Ou)
  • Accounting Game: Basic Accounting Fresh from the Lemonade Stand
  • Family Feasts for $75 a Week: A Penny-wise Mom Shares Her Recipe for Cutting Hundreds from Your Monthly Food Bill
  • One Year to an Organized Financial Life: From Your Bills to Your Bank Account, Your Home to Your Retirement, the Week-by-Week Guide to Achieving Financial Peace of Mind
  • Money Secrets of the Amish: Finding True Abundance in Simplicity, Sharing, and Saving
  • The Business Writer's Handbook
  • Growing Strong Daughters: Encouraging Girls To Become All They're Meant To Be
  • The Money Class: Learn to Create Your New American Dream
  • Event Planning: The Ultimate Guide to Successful Meetings, Corporate Events, Fundraising Galas, Conferences, Conventions, Incentives and Other Special Events
  • eBay 101: Selling on eBay For Part-time or Full-time Income, Beginner to PowerSeller in 90 Days
  • The Real Cost of Living: Making the Best Choices for You, Your Life, and Your Money
  • The Untold War: Inside the Hearts, Minds, and Souls of Our Soldiers
  • When the World Calls: THE INSIDE STORY OF THE PEACE CORPS AND ITS FIRST FIFTY YEARS
  • Hot (broke) Messes: How to Have Your Latte and Drink It Too
  • Live a Little!: Breaking the Rules Won't Break Your Health
  • Secrets of a Working Dog: Unleash Your Potential and Create Success
  • Sitting Kills, Moving Heals: How Everyday Movement Will Prevent Pain, Illness, and Early Death--and Exercise Alone Won't