Start by marking “Dreams Come True (My Secret Unicorn, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dreams Come True (My Secret Unicorn, #2)

Dreams Come True (My Secret Unicorn #2)

The second book in a glorious adventure! Lauren knows that her pony possesses the magic of unicorns, but now she must learn how to use the magic - and how to keep Twilight's powers secret.

Lauren's pony Twilight changes into a unicorn when she whispers the magic words, but Lauren must keep this a secret or it could put Twilight in great danger. When Lauren learns that her f
Published July 1st 2006 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published July 4th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Dreams Come True, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreams Come True

Karen
Apr 08, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ellie, dad
We bought 2 of the books in this series for 10 cents each. Daddy has been reading them to Ellie each night before bed and she loves them. She is requesting the next book in the series so I am on the hunt for her :)
Emily
Jan 19, 2011 Emily rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, magic, children
Another fun installment. Now, admittedly, if I were rating this for myself, it probably wouldn't be five stars. However, given the sweet smiles and happy sighs of Claire as I read this--it might just merit five stars from me, too, on 'happy daughter merit' alone! A cute story of a girl with her unicorn and how they help a friend's horse learn to jump without fear. Good clean 6 year old girl fun! :) On to book three now...
Amybastar
Jan 30, 2013 Amybastar rated it it was amazing
"My Secret Unicorn," is a great book about a little girl, named Lauren. Lauren has a pony named Twilight, and when she says the magic words, Twilight turns into a unicorn. Lauren and Twilight go on adventures and help other ponies in the neighborhood over come there fears. I would recommend this to an young reader that loves horses.
Anna Bueller
May 03, 2014 Anna Bueller rated it it was amazing
This book fulfilled all of my fantasies when I was in that horse phase. However, it left a gap in my heart... A gap that I had searched for years and years for something to fill. Nothing satisfied me. Until I found The Chosen written by Chaim Potok.
Faye
Mar 03, 2012 Faye rated it really liked it
This is quite a good book. There is an unforgettable adventure that awaits you, and secrets that will be unfolded when you open this book.This is about a little girl called Lauren, who has a pony called Twilight, which she can secretly turn into a unicorn by just saying the magic words. But Lauren's friends pony, Shadow, is too afraid to jump and Mal (Lauren's friend) is getting teased. Will Twilight and Lauren be able to help Shadow jump?

I recommend this book to 6+. I think they would really en
Rikki Landry
Apr 04, 2015 Rikki Landry rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the first book, and it was magical for my daughter, but there wasn't anything unexpected in the first.
I'm glad this book had problems to solve and adventures to go on. I enjoyed reading it to my 5 year old.
Steph
Sep 11, 2015 Steph rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fantastic sequel to "The Magic Spell". As a kid, I couldn't wait to read it. It was so magical and I love the new character Mel who reminded me of my best friend so much.
Chiara
Jan 22, 2016 Chiara rated it it was amazing
I never knew it was a unicorn in disguised. they are all disguised as grey ponies. I felt very jealous. I wish I had my own unicorn. It is very nice reading, sweet.
Nyingye Metog
I think dream really comes true if we tr5 this book was also intresring while reading ones I read 5his book I can't even look at other things
Autumn
Aug 23, 2014 Autumn rated it really liked it
I used to read this book many times when I was a kid
Luisa
Sep 29, 2014 Luisa rated it it was ok
Really not my type of book
Dolly
Mar 19, 2011 Dolly rated it liked it
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
Our oldest is addicted to reading fairy books. I encourage that passion, as it translates into a happy reader. But I'm also happy when she branches out, so I like this series as well. We've read a few books in the My Secret Unicorn series and we are working our way through all of the books. This was another interesting story and a quick read and I'm happy to share these books with our girls.
Emma Gee
Feb 26, 2010 Emma Gee rated it liked it
I read this book when i was about 8, so i really enjoyed them because i love mystic creatures. The developing relationship between the unicorn and the girl made me feel like it was me, because of the way the story was written.
Raegan
Oct 13, 2014 Raegan rated it really liked it
Cute!
Twyla
Sep 24, 2010 Twyla rated it it was amazing
Shelves: auryn-s-books
Lauren and Twilight moved to a new house at goose creek farm.Mel is Laurens new friend.shadow will not jump so at night Lauren and her unicorn has to help.my favorite part was when shadow jump.auryn 7yo
Jasmine Anne Victoria
Apr 19, 2012 Jasmine Anne Victoria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
This book is realy fun, it has good polt which i would like to say about more childrens fantasy books. Since the unicorn help people notjust look prtty this book is amazing.
Virag
Jun 28, 2011 Virag rated it did not like it
Cheesey in the extreme. There's so many better horse, or even unicorn books out there; so save your time.
Kelly
Aug 24, 2010 Kelly rated it it was amazing
I like the story at the end of the book because Shadow finally learned how to jump!
Oliver
Aug 29, 2012 Oliver rated it liked it
Simple but good story about conquering your fear.
Easily a favorite for my daughter.
Nicole
May 04, 2011 Nicole added it
it was really really good i was little so my mum read it to me
Cloe
Nov 06, 2008 Cloe rated it it was amazing
It was definitely amazing. This is a story about friendship.
Angela Barakat
I read this with my daughter.
Paige
Aug 21, 2008 Paige rated it liked it
"Dreams do come true!
Rachel
Nov 14, 2010 Rachel added it
Read when I was younger =D
Estelle
Jul 04, 2015 Estelle marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Angie Su9
Mar 30, 2008 Angie Su9 rated it it was amazing
it was interesting
Emily
Emily added it
Sep 19, 2016
Emi
Emi marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2016
Julia
Julia added it
Sep 15, 2016
Ali
Ali rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2016
  • Mare in the Meadow (Animal Ark, #31)
  • Dogmagic (Animalmagic, #2)
  • Penny The Pony Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Pet Keeper Fairies, #7)
  • Pony on the Porch (Animal Ark, #2)
  • Sparkling Steps (Magic Kitten, #7)
  • Princess Katie and the Mixed-up Potion (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #2)
  • Circus Pony (Pony Pals, #11)
  • Bulldog Won't Budge (Pet Trouble, #4)
  • Marisol
  • Changes for Rebecca (American Girls: Rebecca, #6)
  • Help! I'm Trapped in Obedience School Again
Linda Chapman was born in Liverpool in 1969. She had many different jobs before becoming a full-time writer in 1999. She worked as a theatre stage manager, a dog trainer, a bookseller, a nanny, a teacher and a research assistant. She has written over 120 books for children, some under her own name, others under different names including the Superpowers series under the name Alex Cliff. Linda lives ...more
More about Linda Chapman...

My Secret Unicorn (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Magic Spell (My Secret Unicorn, #1)
  • Flying High (My Secret Unicorn, #3)
  • Starlight Surprise (My Secret Unicorn, #4)
  • Stronger Than Magic (My Secret Unicorn, #5)
  • A Special Friend (My Secret Unicorn, #6)
  • A Winter Wish (My Secret Unicorn, #7)
  • A Touch of Magic (My Secret Unicorn, #8)
  • Snowy Dreams (My Secret Unicorn, #9)
  • Twilight Magic (My Secret Unicorn, #10)
  • Friends Forever (My Secret Unicorn, #11)