Start by marking “Trust Me If You Dare (Romano and Albright #2)” as Want to Read:
Trust Me If You Dare (Romano and Albright #2)

Trust Me If You Dare (Romano and Albright #2)

4.17  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,322 Ratings  ·  148 Reviews

Hard help can be good to find.

Romano and Albright,
Book 2

Feisty New Yorker Caesar Romano has a knack for getting into a jam, and this week is no exception. When his pregnancy-hormone-buzzed business partner sweet talks him into working a solo gig for his famous ex, Caesar attracts the worst kind of attention.

It’s only the beginning. Hit on by a lusty German, stalked

Published November 1st 2011 by Samhain Publishing (first published December 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Trust Me If You Dare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust Me If You Dare

Susan
Jun 09, 2013 Susan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I just love a little ridiculousness now and again.

Guys who get off dressed in furry costumes. Ridiculous.
Men who wear leopard print briefs and and shave their privates in the kitchen sink. Ridiculous.
A stalker w/ a taser dressed up as a girlscout. Ridiculous.
A Camry that smells like rotten chicken curry. Ridiculous.

And a book that can totally laugh at itself while also having a HOT couple who pretty much jerk each other off in any public place available to them in sweaty humid NY Summer weather
Isabel
Sep 22, 2013 Isabel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had an amazing time while reading this book! Ce has some hilarious moments!!! Love Romano and Albright and I want more!!!
Heather C
Have I said before that I love these guys? Well, it's true. Ce and Dan are now on my list as one of my favorite couples. I loved this book even more than the 1st. It has the same fast pacing and all my favorite characters are back. It is hilarious, hot, and very much romantic. And since Ce and Dan never make it to a bed for sex, the love scenes are highly unpredictable and super smexy. The ending was so damn sweet. I love these guys!! Did I say that already?

I am posting some of my favorite lines
Lauraadriana
There is no other way for me to describe what I loved about this book other than...It completely charmed me.

I loved the first one, but I think this one was even better for me. This book starts six weeks after the first book. Ce and Dan have been seeing each other and things are getting serious...Dan is pretty open about how much he wants to be with Ceasar.

It's loopy and funny AND I LOVE HIS FAMILY...Teeno and Veeto! Most of all I love Dan and Ce. I don't know how they manage to be totally kinky
Nila
This was an impulse series for me, and I'm glad I liked the cover. The stories and characters are interesting, unusual and amusing, and Ceasar's head is a fun place to view the world. He and his PI lover pursue a high temperature romance while involved in solving a case of blackmail in the world of TV soap operas.

It really hardly matters who the bad guy is, but Caesar as an accident prone, ironic, self-reflective, son, grandson and hot lover is worth his weight in giggles. He has found the perfe
Christina

Just as crazy as the first and Caesar is still as zany as ever but I think the novelty wore off a little. I should have given it a bit more time in between the two books.

Nevertheless, my love for Caesar did not diminish!
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Funny, sweet and utterly charming second book of Ce and Dan!
I had a few laugh out loud moments, and even if this is a sweet romance, it's in no way sappy.
If you liked the first one you will love this one!!
And I want more!!!!!!!!!
Jenre
Jan 13, 2011 Jenre rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This review can also be found at Three Dollar Bill Reviews.

I’d greatly enjoyed the first book in the Romano and Albright series, Catch Me if You Can, and was looking forward to book two. Fortunately everything that I’d loved about that first book was present in this book too.

The story opens with a side-splitting beginning. Caesar Romano is waiting for his PI lover, Dan Albright, to conduct some business at a car sales lot when he gets persuaded to test drive a new BMW. Chaos ensues, leaving Caes
Kassa
Nov 24, 2010 Kassa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Romano and Albright series and also the second book of LB Gregg’s I’ve read. I really like her writing style and think I appreciate it even more after reading the second book in the series. Trust Me If You Dare reads like a comic romp that doesn’t take itself too seriously. There’s not much to the story actually, outside of the accidents, coincidences, public groping, and emotional denial but that’s ok since the story is just so much fun to read.

Trust Me starts wh
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
The opening scene had me laughing nonstop. It was reminiscent of a Jory type of thing from A Matter of Time, although Caesar is nothing like Jory. It was just one of those comical, I'm in the middle of this and doing something ridiculous and it keeps getting worse but it's really not my fault but everyone's upset so please rescue me kind of thing.

Just like the previous book, the plot, pacing, and writing were all good. The characterization is also superb again. Gregg has a real gift for that. Th
Barb ~rede-2-read~
This book was so funny that I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end. I laughed out loud more than I have with any other book, ever! And I am not usually a person who laughs out loud. The author's sense of humor and writing style are outstanding. The story was very well paced, with a mixture of the comical craziness that Caesar gets into and the hot, sweet sexiness of his partner Dan. Wow, those two are a terrific couple! And I loved the end when Caesar decides to be romantic because Dan is ...more
MsMiz (Tina)
Dec 21, 2010 MsMiz (Tina) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: glbt-all
L.B. can write Caesar and Dan stories forever as far as I am concerned. This book did not disappoint aside from it ending!! The mystery is just as fun and crazy and klutzy as the first book. The secondary characters are rich, fun and just as enjoyable as Ce and Dan.
ttg
Jul 04, 2012 ttg rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, favorites, reviews
I enjoyed Catch Me If You Can, Gregg's first Romano and Albright book, but I liked Trust Me If You Dare even better. Maybe because most of the character set-up had already been done, or that the mystery was only slightly less complicated, or that Romano and Albright themselves were deliciously more involved with each other, but overall I had a blast reading this.

With that said, you really need to read the first book before hitting this one—I don't think you would enjoy it (or understand everythi
Christy Duke
Sep 07, 2013 Christy Duke rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was excited to jump into book two of the 'Romano & Albright' series by L.B. Gregg. I was really hoping for more laughs, snark, and sexiness from both Caesar and Dan and I wasn't disappointed. I really loved that this book picked up six weeks after the end of book one. That meant the romance was still new, Caesar and Poppy were still working hard to clean up the mess that happened to her catering business, all the secondary characters were still active in our main characters' lives, and the ...more
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Jul 09, 2012 JustJen "Miss Conduct" rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, ebook
I loved this installment as much as the first. It is just about non-stop action from beginning to end with funny one liners and hot sex in more strange places. Dan and Ce continue to sizzle. They make such a great couple and even though they rarely manage to make it to a bed, their sex is super hot. Come to think of it, they rarely even have full blown sex, and it never feels like it is missing from the story.

There is, once again, more mystery and intrigue,Ce continues to be a walking disaster,
Heller
Aug 02, 2012 Heller rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pure gold here. Caesar, I love you.

This book is so funny. Caesar is just the best narrator. I love that he acknowledges that he's prissy and omg the description of the alley where he and Dan have sex is so hilarious. This book just kept me laughing all the way through it, I adore Poppy and Caesar's family.

This book has a lot of Dan in it but not as much as I would have liked. I get such a kick out of how Caesar acts around him that I just want more of it.

I really hope we see another book, this
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Mar 22, 2014 Jennifer☠Pher☠ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
Please, please tell me there are going to be more books in this series because I just love, love, love these boys!! Such a fun series. Thanks for loaning it to me Richard, I adored it! Read.
Lenore

I liked this fine—just a tiny bit less than the first installment.
Ije the Devourer of Books
CrabbyPatty
I haff to say that I luff this book - belief me! This book takes place six weeks after Catch Me If You Can and Dan and Caesar are now a couple, or as Caesar says:

"We were exclusive. We had a good thing going - fresh. We were a couple, not that Dan said more than my ass is yours for as long as you want it. He wasn't exactly a walking Hallmark card, but then again, neither was I. Far from it."

It's the middle of steamy, humid NY summer, Caesar is stuck putting together a killer cocktail party for h
Mandi Schreiner
Dec 21, 2010 Mandi Schreiner rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Favorite Quote: “I won’t lie. I like it. You’re feisty when you’re jealous.”

“I’m going to feisty you in the nuts in a second.”

“That sounds kinda kinky.”

Trust Me If You Dare, book two in L.B. Gregg’s Romano and Albright series and continues the story of the very enjoyable Caesar and Dan. Caesar is still living in Nana’s house, and working full time with his BFF Poppy at their catering company, Posh Nosh. Private Investigator Dan gets involved with security detail for the soap star Gunter LAST NAM
Emanuela ~plastic duck~
These guys are so funny! I hope the author will write another sequel, because I like the humor, how light and hot these stories are. I must repeat everything I said for the first book. Caesar always finds himself in the thick of things and Dan is always there to get him out of trouble. They're the perfect investigation team, and I'd advise Caesar to quit his job and be Dan's partner. I don't know how much work they could get done, because Dan is turned on by Caesar in two seconds flat.

In this bo
Boy is the android
Ter
Jan 05, 2011 Ter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I loved this one in the series!!! Very Good!
I re-read the first right before this one, just to re-fresh my memory on Caesar and Dan. And liked this one much more. The first on at times I struggled with, but this one flowed easier for me. If you liked the first one at all, this one is a must..

This story is about all the things that happen to Caesar in the course of a few days. And boy do things happen to him, and he takes it with his normal Caesar flare. Right from the beginning.

WARNING; when you
Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books)
Seriously this book had every thing in...little
Little Humor-Check
Little silly accidents-Check
Little hot sex-Check
Little weird place sex-Check
Little Romano's family involvement-Check
Little bit involvement of some new character-check
Little relationship building between Dan & Ce-Check
So at one point all this little can get a bit monotonous....really I really got effected by it.
I read a little,laughed little then yawned a little again closed my eyes for little and even slept a little then agai
Debby Guyette
Mar 02, 2016 Debby Guyette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Continuing the story of Caesar Romano and PI Dan Albright, we are treated to delightful hijinks and mayhem. Caesar is trying to put together a dinner for his ex, much to his dismay. His efforts are thwarted by a German with lust on his mind, an airbag, and a reporter who is following him everywhere. If that is not bad enough, Dan wants him to dinner to meet his family. Meanwhile Dan takes on a job to protect a soap star, leading to his own problems, which are minor in comparison to convincing Ce ...more
Chris
Dec 14, 2010 Chris rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good m/m romantic suspense continuing the madcap and lusty adventures of caterer Ceaser (who really does need someone to keep him out of trouble, possibly by wrapping him in cotton wool and locking him up) and his boyfriend, PI Dan (who would so like to take that job on). *commences waiting for Book 3*
Shannon
God I love these two! For some reason I didn't get into this story as much as the first one, but I still enjoyed it a whole lot. They do manage to have sex in the funniest places. Could Ce be any freaking cuter? I don't think so.
Snowtulip
Feb 21, 2011 Snowtulip rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
After cracking up with that first chapter, I was hooked. Fun, comic read that I enjoyed...brought some lightness to the day.
Mandapanda
It's well written but I just can't get into this romantic pairing for some reason.
Romance Readers R...: PIFM July Buddy Read - Trust Me If You Dare 14 22 Jul 10, 2015 08:31AM
  • Like Pizza and Beer (Dino Martini Mysteries, #2)
  • All She Wrote (Holmes & Moriarity, #2)
  • Camp Hell (PsyCop #5)
  • Death by Misfortune (Bill Turner, #2)
  • Pressure Head (The Plumber's Mate #1)
  • Deadly Wrong (Deadly Mystery, #2)
  • Inland Empire (Taking the Odds, #2)
LB Gregg (Lisabea) writes fun, fast-paced contemporary male/male romances for a variety of publishers including Riptide, Samhain, and Carina Press. Her wildly successful Men of Smithfield books feature hot, hunky men looking for love in small town New England. Find more information about LB, The Men of Smithfield, and her fun series Romano and Albright at www.lbgregg.com.

You can also friend LB on
More about L.B. Gregg...

Romano and Albright (3 books)
  • Catch Me If You Can (Romano and Albright, #1)
  • With This Bling (Romano and Albright, #3)

“What will they say, Ce, when we dance together? I want to do that. I want to hold you in my arms, in front of the entire damn world. Would you do that? Would you dance with me?” 12 likes