Start by marking “Trust Me If You Dare (Romano and Albright #2)” as Want to Read:
Trust Me If You Dare (Romano and Albright #2)

Trust Me If You Dare (Romano and Albright #2)

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  1,163 ratings  ·  131 reviews

Hard help can be good to find.

Romano and Albright,
Book 2

Feisty New Yorker Caesar Romano has a knack for getting into a jam, and this week is no exception. When his pregnancy-hormone-buzzed business partner sweet talks him into working a solo gig for his famous ex, Caesar attracts the worst kind of attention.

It’s only the beginning. Hit on by a lusty German, stalked

Published November 1st 2011 by Samhain Publishing (first published December 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Trust Me If You Dare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust Me If You Dare

Susan

I just love a little ridiculousness now and again.

Guys who get off dressed in furry costumes. Ridiculous.
Men who wear leopard print briefs and and shave their privates in the kitchen sink. Ridiculous.
A stalker w/ a taser dressed up as a girlscout. Ridiculous.
A Camry that smells like rotten chicken curry. Ridiculous.

And a book that can totally laugh at itself while also having a HOT couple who pretty much jerk each other off in any public place available to them in sweaty humid NY Summer weather
Heather C
Have I said before that I love these guys? Well, it's true. Ce and Dan are now on my list as one of my favorite couples. I loved this book even more than the 1st. It has the same fast pacing and all my favorite characters are back. It is hilarious, hot, and very much romantic. And since Ce and Dan never make it to a bed for sex, the love scenes are highly unpredictable and super smexy. The ending was so damn sweet. I love these guys!! Did I say that already?

I am posting some of my favorite lines
Lauraadriana
There is no other way for me to describe what I loved about this book other than...It completely charmed me.

I loved the first one, but I think this one was even better for me. This book starts six weeks after the first book. Ce and Dan have been seeing each other and things are getting serious...Dan is pretty open about how much he wants to be with Ceasar.

It's loopy and funny AND I LOVE HIS FAMILY...Teeno and Veeto! Most of all I love Dan and Ce. I don't know how they manage to be totally kinky
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Funny, sweet and utterly charming second book of Ce and Dan!
I had a few laugh out loud moments, and even if this is a sweet romance, it's in no way sappy.
If you liked the first one you will love this one!!
And I want more!!!!!!!!!
Isabel
I had an amazing time while reading this book! Ce has some hilarious moments!!! Love Romano and Albright and I want more!!!
Nila
This was an impulse series for me, and I'm glad I liked the cover. The stories and characters are interesting, unusual and amusing, and Ceasar's head is a fun place to view the world. He and his PI lover pursue a high temperature romance while involved in solving a case of blackmail in the world of TV soap operas.

It really hardly matters who the bad guy is, but Caesar as an accident prone, ironic, self-reflective, son, grandson and hot lover is worth his weight in giggles. He has found the perfe
Christina

Just as crazy as the first and Caesar is still as zany as ever but I think the novelty wore off a little. I should have given it a bit more time in between the two books.

Nevertheless, my love for Caesar did not diminish!
Akansha
3.5

This one was way better than the first one. The premise is as zany and the humour is as madcap as before. Even better, I could actually see Ceasar and Dan as a couple and their romance was both credible and hot, something which the first book failed to pull off. Although I wish that the snark had been a little dialled down, it had some real laugh out loud moments.
MsMiz (Tina)
L.B. can write Caesar and Dan stories forever as far as I am concerned. This book did not disappoint aside from it ending!! The mystery is just as fun and crazy and klutzy as the first book. The secondary characters are rich, fun and just as enjoyable as Ce and Dan.
ttg
I enjoyed Catch Me If You Can, Gregg's first Romano and Albright book, but I liked Trust Me If You Dare even better. Maybe because most of the character set-up had already been done, or that the mystery was only slightly less complicated, or that Romano and Albright themselves were deliciously more involved with each other, but overall I had a blast reading this.

With that said, you really need to read the first book before hitting this one—I don't think you would enjoy it (or understand everythi
Jenre
This review can also be found at Three Dollar Bill Reviews.

I’d greatly enjoyed the first book in the Romano and Albright series, Catch Me if You Can, and was looking forward to book two. Fortunately everything that I’d loved about that first book was present in this book too.

The story opens with a side-splitting beginning. Caesar Romano is waiting for his PI lover, Dan Albright, to conduct some business at a car sales lot when he gets persuaded to test drive a new BMW. Chaos ensues, leaving Caes
Kassa
This is the second book in the Romano and Albright series and also the second book of LB Gregg’s I’ve read. I really like her writing style and think I appreciate it even more after reading the second book in the series. Trust Me If You Dare reads like a comic romp that doesn’t take itself too seriously. There’s not much to the story actually, outside of the accidents, coincidences, public groping, and emotional denial but that’s ok since the story is just so much fun to read.

Trust Me starts wh
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
The opening scene had me laughing nonstop. It was reminiscent of a Jory type of thing from A Matter of Time, although Caesar is nothing like Jory. It was just one of those comical, I'm in the middle of this and doing something ridiculous and it keeps getting worse but it's really not my fault but everyone's upset so please rescue me kind of thing.

Just like the previous book, the plot, pacing, and writing were all good. The characterization is also superb again. Gregg has a real gift for that. Th
Emanuela ~plastic duck~
These guys are so funny! I hope the author will write another sequel, because I like the humor, how light and hot these stories are. I must repeat everything I said for the first book. Caesar always finds himself in the thick of things and Dan is always there to get him out of trouble. They're the perfect investigation team, and I'd advise Caesar to quit his job and be Dan's partner. I don't know how much work they could get done, because Dan is turned on by Caesar in two seconds flat.

In this bo
Barb ~rede-2-read~
This book was so funny that I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end. I laughed out loud more than I have with any other book, ever! And I am not usually a person who laughs out loud. The author's sense of humor and writing style are outstanding. The story was very well paced, with a mixture of the comical craziness that Caesar gets into and the hot, sweet sexiness of his partner Dan. Wow, those two are a terrific couple! And I loved the end when Caesar decides to be romantic because Dan is ...more
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
I loved this installment as much as the first. It is just about non-stop action from beginning to end with funny one liners and hot sex in more strange places. Dan and Ce continue to sizzle. They make such a great couple and even though they rarely manage to make it to a bed, their sex is super hot. Come to think of it, they rarely even have full blown sex, and it never feels like it is missing from the story.

There is, once again, more mystery and intrigue,Ce continues to be a walking disaster,
Heller
Pure gold here. Caesar, I love you.

This book is so funny. Caesar is just the best narrator. I love that he acknowledges that he's prissy and omg the description of the alley where he and Dan have sex is so hilarious. This book just kept me laughing all the way through it, I adore Poppy and Caesar's family.

This book has a lot of Dan in it but not as much as I would have liked. I get such a kick out of how Caesar acts around him that I just want more of it.

I really hope we see another book, this
Chris
Very good m/m romantic suspense continuing the madcap and lusty adventures of caterer Ceaser (who really does need someone to keep him out of trouble, possibly by wrapping him in cotton wool and locking him up) and his boyfriend, PI Dan (who would so like to take that job on). *commences waiting for Book 3*
Lenore

I liked this fine—just a tiny bit less than the first installment.
Mandi Schreiner
Favorite Quote: “I won’t lie. I like it. You’re feisty when you’re jealous.”

“I’m going to feisty you in the nuts in a second.”

“That sounds kinda kinky.”

Trust Me If You Dare, book two in L.B. Gregg’s Romano and Albright series and continues the story of the very enjoyable Caesar and Dan. Caesar is still living in Nana’s house, and working full time with his BFF Poppy at their catering company, Posh Nosh. Private Investigator Dan gets involved with security detail for the soap star Gunter LAST NAM
Christy Loves 2 Read
I was excited to jump into book two of the 'Romano & Albright' series by L.B. Gregg. I was really hoping for more laughs, snark, and sexiness from both Caesar and Dan and I wasn't disappointed. I really loved that this book picked up six weeks after the end of book one. That meant the romance was still new, Caesar and Poppy were still working hard to clean up the mess that happened to her catering business, all the secondary characters were still active in our main characters' lives, and the ...more
Boy is the android
Ter
I loved this one in the series!!! Very Good!
I re-read the first right before this one, just to re-fresh my memory on Caesar and Dan. And liked this one much more. The first on at times I struggled with, but this one flowed easier for me. If you liked the first one at all, this one is a must..

This story is about all the things that happen to Caesar in the course of a few days. And boy do things happen to him, and he takes it with his normal Caesar flare. Right from the beginning.

WARNING; when you
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Please, please tell me there are going to be more books in this series because I just love, love, love these boys!! Such a fun series. Thanks for loaning it to me Richard, I adored it! Read.
Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books)
Seriously this book had every thing in...little
Little Humor-Check
Little silly accidents-Check
Little hot sex-Check
Little weird place sex-Check
Little Romano's family involvement-Check
Little bit involvement of some new character-check
Little relationship building between Dan & Ce-Check
So at one point all this little can get a bit monotonous....really I really got effected by it.
I read a little,laughed little then yawned a little again closed my eyes for little and even slept a little then agai
Snowtulip
After cracking up with that first chapter, I was hooked. Fun, comic read that I enjoyed...brought some lightness to the day.
MandyM
It's well written but I just can't get into this romantic pairing for some reason.
Katharina
Trust Me If You Dare is the second book in the Romano and Albright series (first book: Catch Me If You Can) and I so hope there's going to be another one at some point!! You really have to read the first story first, but you won't regret it! Both stories are funny, crazy, a bit on the silly side, and they'll definitely make you laugh.

Ceasar is the first person narrator in both books and he attracts unlikely, crazy, and weird happenings like pollen attracts bees. (view spoiler)
Stephanie
first read 8/7/12: This was such an enjoyable read! This story picks up about 6 weeks after CMIYC. The opening scene was so flipping funny. Caesar should not be allowed to drive! I'll never be able to look at a BMW again without that scene going thru my mind.

I loved how the author wrote their relationship. It wasn't overly sappy. They had their moments of doubt and their moments of passion. The sex in this book was really hot and creative.

I hope this isn't the end of this series. I would love a
Grace
If you are looking for a serious mystery then don't bother reading this but if you want some light hearted and ridiculous slap stick then this is for you. It continues 6 weeks on from book 1 with Dan and Caesar still together and Caesar being his usual trouble magnet self.

The story is a fun, easy read, Dan and Caesar are likeable and Ce's friends and family add nicely to the chaos. It pretty hot in places with the boys' love of sex in public places. I hope the author writes more of this series.
Romance Readers R...: PIFM July Buddy Read - Trust Me If You Dare 5 11 Jun 25, 2015 02:04PM
  • Like Pizza and Beer (Dino Martini Mysteries, #2)
  • All She Wrote (Holmes & Moriarity, #2)
  • GhosTV (PsyCop, #6)
  • Death by Misfortune (Bill Turner, #2)
  • Breaking Cover (Life Lessons, #2)
  • Pressure Head (The Plumber's Mate #1)
  • Deadly Wrong (Deadly Mystery, #2)
LB Gregg (Lisabea) writes fun, fast-paced contemporary male/male romances for a variety of publishers including Riptide, Samhain, and Carina Press. Her wildly successful Men of Smithfield books feature hot, hunky men looking for love in small town New England. You can find more information about LB, The Men of Smithfield, and her fun series Romano and Albright at www.lbgregg.com.
More about L.B. Gregg...

Romano and Albright (2 books)
  • Catch Me If You Can (Romano and Albright, #1)
Catch Me If You Can (Romano and Albright, #1) Mark and Tony (Men of Smithfield #1) How I Met Your Father Seth and David (Men of Smithfield, #3) Max and Finn (Men of Smithfield #2)

“What will they say, Ce, when we dance together? I want to do that. I want to hold you in my arms, in front of the entire damn world. Would you do that? Would you dance with me?” 12 likes