Start by marking “Winner Takes All” as Want to Read:
Winner Takes All

Winner Takes All

3.08  ·  Rating Details  ·  26 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Kyle wants Jim and Kyle gets what he wants no matter how hard he has to fight. This time, he'll fight harder than ever because Jim thinks Kyle's a player and he's been around players before. He suspects Kyle's games have ulterior motives, and he's not about to fold.

As competitors at a tradeshow, they show off their martial arts skills to demonstrate their products, but the
Published May 25th 2011 by Resplendence Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Winner Takes All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winner Takes All

¸. • * ° *❧Gwen❧ •°**★
I'm not big on short books~so this could just be me~ I needed more~ But, if your looking for a lunch time read~it has HOT, HOT moment's~
Hc Lynn
Competitors attracted to each other. One opening trying to get together and the other always road-blocking. A potential customer gets the ball rolling with a sparring match and they take it to the next level, with a private sparring, where they end up naked and getting it on

For all the hoopla on a wrestling fetish (boring to me) I really didn't feel a connection between these two. It felt more like players hooking up, thou that was what held Jim back from Kyle's advances to begin with.
Dec 08, 2013 Sarah rated it it was ok
Not sure about this book. I really liked the blurb but the book kinda let me down. Not sure if it's the wrestling which I don't get or just not as enjoyable as other CD books.
Sex scenes were sexy and did have HEA which is a MUST for me.
TheFountainPenDiva
I'm willing to forgive the asian male does martial arts fail since thankfully I haven't read too many of those, but not the "evil asian dragon lady" race fail. The sex is somewhat hot but leave your brain cells at the door.
Meggie
Dec 03, 2011 Meggie rated it liked it
Shelves: shorts
It was enjoyable short story. The plotted part was good and HOT. I liked both paired characters. Each one was unique and I wouldn't mind reading more about this couple.
Tracy
Jun 09, 2011 Tracy rated it liked it
this was a intense book, i love the sexual tension that played out between these guys, that floor mat scene had me going.
Dianna
Dianna added it
Apr 03, 2016
Silbenfresser
Silbenfresser rated it it was ok
Feb 21, 2016
Ashki
Ashki marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Jan 21, 2016
Rachelle Thornborrow
Rachelle Thornborrow marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Ruth Laureano
Ruth Laureano marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Dwilke
Dwilke rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2015
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Donna Briody-Buccella
Donna Briody-Buccella rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Karen
Karen added it
Apr 25, 2016
CB
CB added it
May 19, 2015
Lovise
Lovise marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Jay Hayche
Jay Hayche rated it did not like it
Sep 21, 2014
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Maranda Raven
Maranda Raven marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Raja
Raja rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
A New M/M Romance From Cheryl Dragon 1 4 May 26, 2011 06:09AM
A lover of unusual things, Cheryl Dragon enjoys writing unique stories with sinfully hot erotic romance or suspenseful mainstream paranormals. Never at a loss for ideas, there are plenty of stories in her brain waiting to be written. Her two favorites book settings are Las Vegas and New Orleans...where anything can happen!

Cheryl lives in the Chicagoland area with her deaf albino cat. By day she c
More about Cheryl Dragon...