Start by marking “Passion Next Door (The Pleasure Brigade, #1)” as Want to Read:
Passion Next Door (The Pleasure Brigade, #1)

Passion Next Door (The Pleasure Brigade #1)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  138 ratings  ·  37 reviews
Once a month, Autumn Scott indulges in her voyeuristic fantasy thanks to a very sexy, very loud neighbor, who has no idea his encounters fuel her lust. Until she gets caught.Now Autumn finds herself exploring her ultimate fantasy—submission. But the stakes are raised when Kade presents her with a twist to his usual play. He wants to add three friends to the game. Together ...more
Published December 1st 2010 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Passion Next Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion Next Door

Wanderlust
Holy god, four men at once, jeeze... that... wow.. speechless & jealous at the same time..
MsRomanticReads
This review can also be found on my blog.

Tina
Holy Cow! This story started out with a bang and never stopped. It was sizzling hot and even though there was menage the connections between the men Kade introduces "Jane"/Autumn to was more than superficial. The one big thing was that it ended in a cliff hanger type ending. We don't find out anything beyond the night the menage happened whether they continue seeing each other and if they have a HEA. I hope the author plans to tells us more about Kade and Autumn. I have so many questions about w ...more
Kelly
Holy hotness, Batman. Now, it might be the strong drink I've been sipping but this was one seriously steamy read! Lots of sexin', lots of dominance, lots of willing submission. This was very, very fun! I like!

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Passion Next Door was a free Kindle book I downloaded on 01/29/13 for the Why Buy the Cow? reading challenge.
Hbeebti
3.5 Four guys! Damn.. This was a hot short story.
Evie
This makes for a good short erotic read and I wouldn't recommend it if you like at least a bit of romance. This short read doesn't have any romance, it is purely erotic.

Once a month, Autumn gets off by listening to her next door neighbor as he has what sounds out-of-this-world-sex with a different woman every time. She doesn't talk to him and thinks he's never even seen her. Gosh, how she's so wrong on that. It turns out her neighbor knows exactly who she is and what she does, and this one time
Alice I Have Become
Fun fantasy book. Girl listens to guy next door once a month as he has random encounters with women, and uses the time to fulfill some of her own fantasies. Guy overhears woman being a little too loud and goes to her place to let her know, with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. He proposes that she let him indulge her fantasies, along with some friends of his. She bites.

Hot menage, dominance, as well as worship of the woman ensues. Verrah nice. Me likey.
Carmen Falcone
WOW!

I really enjoyed Passion Next Door.
The author did a fabulous job. This is a steamy novella, and the characters kept leaping off the page!

Kade, Lance, Lorenzo, Chase... I felt like I knew all of them, even though Autumn (the heroine) was blindfolded for the most part. Oh yes, there's light bondage and a hot ménage!

Great book!
Serena Shay
Oh my...I must read more of Autumn's adventures with these sexy men!
Heather in FL
This was definitely a shorter story, but it makes me wonder what will happen next, which I suppose is good for a #1 in a series. Autumn lives next door to a hottie. Through the thin walls separating their apartment, she hears him pleasuring a different woman once a month (I still want to know why it's only once a month, lol). Since she can't find a man to dominate her like she wants, she's started looking forward to these monthly "dates", because it's the one time she can really indulge in her f ...more
Lynette
Autumn lives in a tiny New York City apartment, once a month she hears her neighbor having raunchy sex with various women. As Autumn listens she imagines that it's herself. When her neighbor overhears her, he comes over and offers that she be his next month's participant, but not just with him but several of his friends as well. She agrees.

PASSION NEXT DOOR is exactly what it claims to be, a steamy, passionate, erotic read. Very erotic, very, very, very erotic. LOL. It was hot and I liked it a l
Tonya
Sometimes there can be benefits to having paper thing walls, especially when your sexy neighbor has his bedroom wall right next to yours. That is the case for Autumn Scott. Once a month, she steps into her fantasy of being dominated with her neighbor’s rough commands and the cries of pleasure as the soundtrack filtering through her wall. What she didn’t realize – if she can hear him, then he can hear her. She’s about to have the experience of her life at the hands of Kade Berges and The Pleasure ...more
Carrie
It is more ménage than BDSM, especially in the main scene so those who love more of a BDSM element may be disappointed. If you want and enjoyable quick read then you shouldn't be disappointed.

Four guys!! That just was , I mean what the? Wow is all I can think. Part me of a little put off but then its suppose to be a fantasy.
Charity
I really enjoyed this story! From beginning to end the sexual chemistry and desire was so palpable you could cut it with a knife. My first thoughts were “gang-bang” but when the other men were introduced we get a much deeper experience. Each man has their own personality, their own way dominating a woman. What I liked best was that each man cared about her; she wasn’t an object to be used only for their enjoyment. They actually cared that she was comfortable, cared for, and being pleasured. The ...more
★Kimberly★
This was a really short story about Autumn experiencing BDSM/ménage for the first time. If you're looking for a bit of romance this isn't the book for you. This book is basically one long sex scene. A pretty hot scene that includes 4 men sharing Autumn. I liked all the characters and I will probably read the next book in the series.

*gifted copy provided by author*
Chris
2.5 for a short & sweet ride
Vivian
This is a lighthearted menage a cinq romp. The allusions to submissions are dubious, there is no real D/s in this story other than a menacing stance, brief prop appearances, and "firm" words. Yeah, okay. That said it was fun to read and I liked all the characters. As quick as they were in and out, focus people, each character was unique and enjoyable. Impressive for the limited space actually. I'd like to read something longer by Carnes.
Mary Tillman
Hmmm - nothing like jumping straight into the action.
Since this is a teaser story to the rest of The Pleasure Brigade I'll not go into how I was really looking for more on the men's relationships with each other.

Autumn is very adventurous, first for letting the sinfully sexy next door neighbor, Kade, into her apartment without knowing him, second for agreeing to his little game. Whew - it was hot that's for sure.
Lauren
It seems okay for a little while, then it just seemed to stop. There is no happy ending. It just stops. If it is a prequel I wish it had said that somewhere so I knew it would have stopped. Now I have no idea if the story is going to continue or not… I don't like to be left hanging without knowing I would be left hanging.
Kris
Feels very much like a prequel rather than a complete story, it ends not on a cliffhanger but definitely on a "to be continued". Very hot scenes that i really liked but not a whole lot of story. I would like to see where she takes this and am curious about what relationship grows from this.
A
This book is a short erotic story of a woman's experience with 4 guys. The author lets the reader in on her experiences. It's sensual, slippery, wet, and scream-without-a-care-in-the-world experiences. Why don't I have men like that living next door to me?
Naughty Edition Reviews
I believe this is a pretty good book unfortunately it was short. I would like to see more interaction between the two main characters. But from what I understand a much more romantic element will become more pronounced further into the series
Rayna
Vicci
Review Available At:

Review Excerpt:

“Passion Next Door” by Cara Carnes is a fantastic erotic novella full of forbidden pleasures and wicked delights.
Jasmine
Holy Hell this was hot as....well, hell. Smoking hot orgy with only the one woman and 4 guys, with a little bit of voyeurism injected into it, you get one hell of a scorching read. Definitely worth 5 stars!!!!
~E~ Riverina Romantics
Unfortunately, I wasn't in the right mood for this.
However, if you are looking for a very randy read with little emotional connection and a whole heap of heat, this is a great quick story.
Katherine O'Grady
This was a kindle freebie.

A short & sweet f/m/m/m/m Doms/sub story. Very short, really a vignette. 3.5 stars.
Mandy saial
This was a Hot,short read . It had a few errors,but the sexiness of the unfolding fantasy made up for them
Cassandra Carr
Very, very hot. Need to get the rest available in this series ASAP!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Lovers' Feud (Caden Kink, #1)
  • To Know Her (Last Saints, #2)
  • Branded by Gold (Men in Love, #1)
  • Submission (The Plume #1)
  • Boots And Chaps (Ugly Stick Saloon, #1)
  • Lunewulf Law (Lunewulf #1)
  • Wicked Valentine
  • The Riding School (Pony Tales, #1)
  • Nyssa's Guardian (More Than Male, #1)
  • Double Entry
  • Silk
  • Conquering Zeus (SEALs On Fire, #7)
  • Four For Christmas
  • A Spanking for Valentine
  • Contract to Pleasure (Pleasure Seekers, #1)
  • Long Shots: Books 1-3
  • Seducer (Sensual Captivity, #1)
  • Purely Professional
Cara Carnes discovered her love of writing early in life, as most writers tend to. At the age of 11, she typed up a love story and happily mailed it off. Anxiously awaiting her acceptance letter and fat advance check, she dutifully listened to her mother and grandfather as they instilled in her the lessons key to her writing today.

By the time the hand-written rejection letter arrived, Cara knew th
More about Cara Carnes...

The Pleasure Brigade (4 books)
  • Passion's Claim (The Pleasure Brigade, #2)
  • Passion's Training (Pleasure Brigade, #3)
  • Passion's Trust (Pleasure Brigade #4)
Phoenix Rising Passion's Claim (The Pleasure Brigade, #2) Weekend Menage Wolf Passion's Training (Pleasure Brigade, #3)