Start by marking “The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Law of Attraction” as Want to Read:
The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Law of Attraction

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Law of Attraction

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The secret to getting what you want.
In "The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Law of Attraction," readers learn exactly how to be their own best friend and avoid being their own worst enemy. The secret lies in translating thoughts into positive energy that can transform life. Every person can take real, concrete actions to get the results they want in every aspect of life.
Co
Published June 1st 2008 by Alpha Books

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Law of Attraction

Kathrynn
Enjoyed both the content and format of this trade paperback size book. For me, brought back things that I learned years ago, but have forgotten with time and age. Great book to drag out a re-read from time-to-time when feeling "off." Nicely written.
Richard
I really liked this book. It's a straight-to-the-point description of the law of attraction and what you need to do if you want to follow its principles.

Interestingly, I'm now reading a book called "The Luck Factor" by Richard Wiseman, a British professor of psychology. The Luck Factor attempts to describe the characteristics of people who regard themselves as lucky in their lives. Most of what differentiates these people is their attitude to life and the resulting behaviours - which goes on to
Teena in Toronto
I find the whole concept of laws of attraction fascinating, whether it's true or not.

I read The Secret a couple years ago and this book is based on similar principles except it explains it all very simply.

I was driving up the Don Valley Parkway on Friday morning. Usually it's jammed and I get stuck in traffic starting at Eglinton. I kept thinking "clear highway" ... and I didn't have to slow down once. Thinking "no traffic" would have been wrong since "traffic" is what would have been "heard" an
Isabel
Isabel marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Michele Bursk
Michele Bursk marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Addicted to Books
Addicted to Books marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Jordyn
Jordyn marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Judith Melendres
Judith Melendres marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Acacia
Acacia marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Terry and Lisa Norman
Terry and Lisa Norman marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Simon Weinberg
Simon Weinberg is currently reading it
May 10, 2015
Marlon Vasquez
Marlon Vasquez marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Liz Charlamain
Liz Charlamain marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Jim Jordan
Jim Jordan marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Bernadett
Bernadett marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Mohammad
Mohammad marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Grace
Grace is currently reading it
Sep 08, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Shellbell3584
Shellbell3584 marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Barry Gordon
Barry Gordon is currently reading it
Apr 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Moon Spells: How to Use the Phases of the Moon to Get What You Want White Light: The Complete Guide to Spells and Rituals for Psychic Protection The Complete Idiot's Guide to Fortune Telling The Complete Idiot's Guide to Life After Death Are the Bells Ringing (Eutychus Book 1)