Start by marking “White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century” as Want to Read:
White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century

White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Ten years in the making, this book is the sequel to Jared Taylor's seminal Paved With Good Intentions. In White Identity, Taylor systematically marshals the data to show that:

People of all races pay lip service to the ideal of integration but generally prefer to remain apart.

Study after scientific study suggests that racial identity is an inherent part of human nature.

Dive
Published May 19th 2011 by New Century Books

To ask other readers questions about White Identity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Identity

The Constitution of the United States of America by James MadisonThe Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the U... by Thomas JeffersonAtlas Shrugged by Ayn RandThe 5000 Year Leap by W. Cleon SkousenLiberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg
Best Conservative Books
90th out of 198 books — 164 voters
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben KlassenThe Turner Diaries by Andrew MacDonaldHunter by Andrew MacDonaldMy Awakening by David  DukeMIGHT IS RIGHT by Ragnar Redbeard
White Nationalism
142nd out of 175 books — 18 voters

More lists with this book...

Brett Stevens
Cogent analysis of racial identity as important to African-American, Hispanic, Asian and Caucasian people. Taylor shows us how racial identity is inherent to each group and brings positive benefits. he then analyzes the disconnect among whites regarding their own racial identity, and points out how diversity obliterates identity and changes society by changing the people who make it what it is. Non-racist, but realistic, and a triumph of research and witty writing.
Mike
Exposes "diversity is our greatest strength" as perhaps the biggest lie ever sold to the American people. Borders on the scholarly and is heavily sourced.
Patrick
Impossible to refute, hopefully it will be read by many Americans! People who rate it poorly probably did not read it or else, I'd like to know what they disagree with!
Kevin Christy
Jared Taylor has sounded the alarm. Will we wake up?
Lindsey
I think that the title of this book is rather unfortunate as it has the potential to turn off many potential readers. This book is actually a fascinating, gritty look at modern American race relations with interesting case studies.
Jack
The book challenges the politically correct notion that different races want to be integrated and that our society is better off if we mix with other races. Great book; lots of facts. Helped me realize that it is okay for a white person like me to talk about race issues that affect me and that it is okay for me to love my race.
treus
This is a bunch of facts about the actuality of racial and ethnic tensions in America, and no more. They are presented frankly, and the book is valuable for that reason, but a more impressive work is Wilmot Robertson's The Dispossessed Majority, which has a broader perspective and is better written.
Jeff
Predominantly a compendium of racist journalism and logical fallacies.
I'm truly stunned this book has gained any credence at all.
Or am I...
Павел Попов
Павел Попов marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
poro
poro marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Evgeniy
Evgeniy marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Ryan Daley
Ryan Daley marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
sherry
sherry marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Sue Stanton
Sue Stanton marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
brianju
brianju marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
John Smith
John Smith marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Larry
Larry marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Axel Byberg Fosse
Axel Byberg Fosse marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Dario
Dario marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Viktors Brze
Viktors Brze marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Theresa-Marie Ellender
Theresa-Marie Ellender is currently reading it
Jan 27, 2015
Brad Riordan
Brad Riordan is currently reading it
Jan 05, 2015
avigayil
avigayil marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Jared Taylor was born in Japan, where he lived until he was 16 years old. He has a bachelor's degree in philosophy from Yale University and a master's degree in international economics from l'Institut d' Etudes Politiques de Paris.

He has worked as an international lending office for a major New York bank and as a consultant to companies doing business in Japan. For three yeas he was the West Coast
More about Jared Taylor...
Paved with Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary America Face to Face with Race Shadows of the Rising Sun: A Critical View of the "Japanese Miracle" The Real American Dilemma: Race, Immigration, and the Future of America Convergence of Catastrophes