Start by marking “Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #2)” as Want to Read:
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2  (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #2)

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel #2)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  15,632 ratings  ·  527 reviews
Having uncovered the dark secret of her enigmatic classmate, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan embraces her feelings for him, trusting Edward to keep her safe despite the risks. When a rival clan of vampires makes its way into Forks, though, the danger to Bella has never been more real. Will she make the ultimate sacrifice to protect the people dearest to her?

The second volume of
Published October 11th 2011 by Yen Press (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Twilight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twilight

Vampire Academy by Richelle MeadTwilight by Stephenie MeyerTwilight by Stephenie MeyerFrostbite by Richelle MeadNew Moon by Stephenie Meyer
My Favorite Graphic Novels
3rd out of 171 books — 225 voters
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra ClareClockwork Prince by Cassandra ClareForever by Maggie StiefvaterSilence by Becca FitzpatrickPassion by Lauren Kate
YA Novels of 2011
254th out of 1,164 books — 6,923 voters

More lists with this book...

Steph Sinclair
Dec 27, 2011 Steph Sinclair rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Extreme Twihards
Recommended to Steph by: No one

Ah, Twilight. It seems like everywhere you turn, you can't escape it. The books are everywhere, the franchise has 5 motion pictures, a make-up line, clothing, and now graphic novels. What's next? Toilet paper?

Photobucket
Oh, c'mon. Who wouldn't want to wipe their ass with Edward Cullen's face? The only question is: will it leave a trail of sparkles?

So, those three stars you see? Not for the story, but for the artwork. If you want to know what I thought of Twilight...lol...well, you can check out my review
Ren
May 24, 2011 Ren marked it as to-read
Shelves: graphic-novel
Finally the 2nd volume of Twilight Graphic Novel will be released this year..

Is it just me or what, Edward look weird here... o_O!!!
Jessica (priceiswong)
I think I actually enjoyed this one more than the first!
It was fun to SEE all of the parts that the movie left out or changed... I will definitely check out the next one if my library has it! But I don't really see myself buying these...
Alison (AlisonCanRead)
As an unabashed Twilight fan, I couldn't even wait a day to pick up the second volume of the Twilight Graphic Novel, illustrated by Young Kim. The Graphic Novel - both volumes 1 and 2 - is a great addition to the Twilight Universe. Note that I say "addition." The Graphic Novel adds richness to Twilight, but is not strong enough to stand on its own. This is due largely to the inherent nature of a graphic novel - it is heavy on illustrations and lighter on dialogue. Through facial expressions and ...more
Angela
I'm gonna keep this one simple.

Once again, I enjoyed revisiting the world of Twilight. Bella is stubborn and a danger magnet. Edward is a creeper and yet I just don't care. And the cast of secondary characters are humorous and compelling.

I really loved the artwork in the comic. I felt it brought the story to life in ways the movie failed to. My favorite scenes were the final pages which centered around prom.

Overall, I found the vol. 2 to be an enjoyable read and loved the new format.
Rose
I decided that since I liked Twilight's graphic adaptation in the first volume, I thought I'd check into the second volume just to satisfy curiosity, and I have to say that it was a nice adaptation in conjunction with the former. This story picks up right where the last Twilight volume left off, effectively closing off the events of the first book's adaptation. Young Kim's illustrations are just as well done as the first volume, beautifully punctuated in color in spurts, and the B&W panels a ...more
Katie
The art work was amazing just as in the first volume. I am also really glad the story/plot was kept the same as the book. I even think that it connected the movie to the books very well. The line that James says to Bella when they are at the dance studio is included in here and I thought that was pretty cool. The dialogue flowed and was well written. Most of it was dialogue straight from the book which was pretty cool.

I hope that thy continue with the graphic novels. The are is very beautiful an
Angie
Second graphic novel in the series. I like the art a lot! Love how some pages are color and some are not. I think it's kinda crazy with these books being so short you have to wait like a year in between each one!! Great for Twilight fans.

Rebecca
Just as good as the first. Though there is a typo in it. You would think that since there are hardly any words per page it wouldn't be difficult to spell check.

Anyway... Lol! Tiny rant over.

It was just as good as the first. This one had a bit more color in it, which is a nice contrast to the pure black and white scale.

There are a couple places where it seems they had originally had one dialogue, and then switched it to something else. I had to re-read a couple of passages, thinking I had skip
Amie
Now that Bella knows exactly what Edward is--a vampire--she must reconcile that fact with the love she feels for him. While Edward is concerned about the constant danger he is to her, a greater danger lurks in the woods of Forks. A danger that Bella may not be able to escape.

Twilight The Graphic Novel Volume 2 is a beautiful addition to the Twilight family. Just like its predecessor, Volume 1, it takes the love story between vampire Edward and mortal Bella to a new level for fans of the books. I
Kayla
With the second half of the Twilight graphic novel, I’m going to write a review of the story. It’s one that I’m sure everyone who has an interesting in reading has already read the novel it’s adapted from. Instead I’m just going to give my thoughts on the graphic novel.
I’m really on the fence with the second adaption; I didn’t like it as much as the first. I nearly didn’t finish it because my list of dislikes was growing by the page while my likes were few, but I ended up finishing just because
Cristiann
Aww, I loved the book so much. It reminded why I love this series in the first place. So nice to see an Edward/Bella that had nothing to do with Rob/Kristen. Most of the characters looked exactly like how I imagined them while reading the books. Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Carlise, Esme, etcs. I also loved how Edward looked, though, at times I thought his face looked a little awkward. I would have prefered his jaw were drawn a bit sharper but whatever, lol. Bella looked just as I imagined he ...more
Christetta Butts
Bella and Edward begin to date but a chance encounter with another “pack” of vampires puts Bella in danger and they must whisk her to safety. She leaves town with Edward’s brother and sister, but when she believes James, the vampire that’s hunting her, has her mother she slips away to save her mother and to keep her friends safe. Edward and his family arrive just in time to save Bella’s life and to also save her from becoming a vampire as James bit her. Edward sucks out the venom and stops her f ...more
Bry
3 stars??? I know I know - I am SO OVER TWILIGHT. It's EVERYWHERE!!

But this rating has NOTHING to do with the original story and has everything to do with the art.

The artist Young Kim is a freaking genius. The pages are detailed, crisp and etherial all at the same time, with the smallest traits and attributes added to really make the characters come alive. She uses color in the smallest amounts to add tons of drama to an otherwise completely black and white page, and her full color pages are s
Eric
Honestly I'll go out on a limb and say the graphic novels are good... it's just that so much time has past and this cow has be thoroughly milked. These later books are affecting how I feel about the original series. I just wish I could either be done with them completely or finally get something new.

That said there's nothing new here. Same freaking lame ass Times New Roman again with big balloons over the faces and action. This could've been great, phenomenal even - but because it's clearly onl
*Miss Fame*
Again, the artwork was incredibly beautiful! I LOVE looking at Young Kim's artwork.... the colored panels, the black and whites, it's all gorgeous!

Edward is so much more approachable in graphic novel format. Because you can see his features, he seems less intense. He's often smiling and looking super cute and friendly. I like graphic novel Edward WAAAAY better than novel and movie Edward!

The graphic novels make me excited about this series again...but then I see the movies and its all ruined ag
fennie
as the second installment in the graphic novel version of twilight, this was truly a second volume. the artwork remains gorgeous (and isn't that the point of a graphic novel?).

the story-telling felt a bit rushed this time around, especially with meeting edward's family and the baseball game - there wasn't any air to breathe in between. granted, its been years since i've read the original, so i don't remember the pacing in that either. (come to think of it, i don't think i even own the book vers
Mehsi
No rating or review will be added. Again, the art is quite beautiful.
Inés Izal
Es cosa mía, o ¿Jasper es más guapo que Edward?
B. Truly
The pictures in this book were very well done.
Bookaholiclover
Twilight Saga Graphic Novel #2

As always beautifully drawn by Young Kim, and I'm always famished with the way she makes everything, it just takes my breathe away, and the way she drew Edward all the time and Bella makes my mind go, this is really how I imagined Edward to be, and so is Bella, I mean, not to be mean to the actors, but swriously (a word I created instead of seriously), the drawing is awesome.

And I mean you can't possibly just make something like that, I mean if I'd draw it, is basic
Marianna
3.5 stars out of 5. Rounded up because this volume was easily better than the last one.

The good:
1.This book has absolutely gorgeous illustrations. Everyone looks fantastic, and the art lifts up the story in a way that makes it more enjoyable.
2. It also takes less time to read. We don't have to sludge through Bella's internal monologuing.
3. The plot of Twilight makes it ALMOST work as a graphic novel.

The bad:
1. Reading Twilight with just the dialogue makes me realize just how terrible/random the
Megan Anderson
I don't care about how the relationship is borderline-abusive, how the whole thing is actually sort of a terrible story, and how it has led to a flood of awful movies and other vampire books. I DON'T CARE.

It's still a compellingly-written story (even if the actual writing isn't great), and the art of the graphic novels is stunningly beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. Love it muchly.
Tally
I'm so glad I read the two volumes in sequence, I don't think I could handle the long wait like so many readers have! I might as well direct you all to my review on the previous volume, otherwise I might repeat myself. So, so beautiful. And the final prom scene is magic. That's really all I can say without ruining it for everyone. Absolutely breathtaking.
Linda Dexheimer
Linda Dexheimer
Graphic Novels

Not my favorite genre but I can see the appeal for young adults. I think with this particular graphic novel, the readers are going to be the die-hard Twilight fans. The artwork was beautiful but I think I was able to sense more of the emotion when I read the actual book.
Sylvie
Finally the conclusion to the beautiful first volume. This one surely did not disappoint. The illustrations are beautiful and filled with emotion, the colors are placed at just the right spots and the two volumes put together is a must have for any twilight fan out there.
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Τα πράγματα είναι λίγο καλύτερα από τον πρώτο τόμο, αλλά αυτό οφείλεται στο ότι το σκέλος της ιστορίας που πραγματεύεται είναι καλύτερο και πιο ενδιαφέρον. Εξακολουθώ να επιμένω πως θα έπρεπε να είναι ένα novle και όχι δύο.
The Nooks of Books: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel #2) 1 2 Jan 28, 2015 06:17PM
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2 1 9 May 27, 2013 05:24AM
Gud or bad 7 25 May 24, 2013 12:25PM
  • Frostbite: The Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel, #2)
  • Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 3 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, #3)
  • City of Bones: The Graphic Novel
  • House of Night #2 (House of Night: The Graphic Novel, #2)
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush: The Graphic Novel, #1)
  • Twilight and Philosophy: Vampires, Vegetarians, and the Pursuit of Immortality
  • Blue Bloods: The Graphic Novel
  • The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive: Memories, Mementos, and Other Treasures from the Creative Team Behind the Beloved Motion Pictures
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 13 (Vampire Knight, #13)
  • Eclipse: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #3)
  • The Twilight Companion: The Unauthorized Guide to the Series
  • Twilight and History
  • Made for Each Other (My Boyfriend Is a Monster, #2)
  • Black Bird, Vol. 04 (Black Bird, #4)
I was born in Connecticut in 1973, during a brief blip in my family's otherwise western U.S. existence. We were settled in Phoenix by the time I was four, and I think of myself as a native. The unusual spelling of my name was a gift from my father, Stephen (+ ie = me). Though I have had my name spelled wrong on pretty much everything my entire life long, I must admit that it makes it easier to goo ...more
More about Stephenie Meyer...

Twilight: The Graphic Novel (4 books)
  • Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #1)
  • New Moon: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #3)
  • New Moon: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #4)
Twilight (Twilight, #1) Eclipse (Twilight, #3) New Moon (Twilight, #2) Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) The Host (The Host, #1)