Start by marking “What's Stopping You?: Shatter the 9 Most Common Myths Keeping You from Starting Your Own Business” as Want to Read:

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  11 reviews
This is the eBook version of the printed book.

Business Plan Software Follow Your Dream Start Your Own Winning Business--Now

-Get past the myths that keep you from making the leap

-Gain the practical skills and confidence you need to succeed

-Quickly evaluate business ideas and pick a winner

-Launch your company and watch it grow and profit

Build the business you've always dream...more
Published May 16th 2008 by FT Press (first published May 12th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about What's Stopping You?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What's Stopping You?

Cathy
I decided to read this book based solely on the title because I was wondering what's stopping me. This book is a wealth of information. I was struggling with what type of business I want to start but this book helped me see the different types and some were very appealing and some were not appealing at all so this narrowed my choices down. This book also mentions a lot of businesses and what they did right and what they did wrong (which is just as important). It also mentions a lot of websites I...more
Tina
This book introduced me to companies I had never heard of and gave me some business ideas, but I wish that the author hadn't kept writing about the same companies as often as he did.
Carl
Pretty good book for anyone who has even remotely thought about starting their own business. A lot of stats that are pretty surprising, but some of the stuff is a no-brainer. Good book, though.
Basic biz info with stories and examples. I put it down half way through and picked it up about a month later. It was insightful, and gets the point across.
Susan
Jul 07, 2009 Susan is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I definitely recommend this book for anyone thinking about starting any kind of business, small to large. Very inspiring and lots of good examples.
Tara
More like a textbook than a helpful guide. Lots of good statistics and research, but I found it to be more reassuring that instructional.
Choonghwan
shatter the 9 most common myths keeping you from starting your own business.

what a timely book for me.
Tori

Good tips. A great book to give a boost of confidence and perspective.
Suzanne
My husband said it was informative but also a little redundant.
FranBoogie
very informative and motivating!
Kim Thebwordpoet
"Startup Myths demystified."
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Gloria Bach
Gloria Bach marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Patti
Patti marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Justin Bacon
Justin Bacon marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
LaSchelle
LaSchelle marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Kelley Taylor
Kelley Taylor marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Bob
Bob added it
Jul 09, 2014
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Preparing Effective Business Plans: An Entrepreneurial Approach Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures The Truth About Starting A Business Preparing Effective Business Plans [With CDROM] Entreprenuership: Successfully Launching New Ventures and Onekey Coursecompass