Start by marking “Brambleberry Shores (The Women of Brambleberry House, #1 & #2)” as Want to Read:
Brambleberry Shores (The Women of Brambleberry House, #1 & #2)

Brambleberry Shores (The Women of Brambleberry House #1-2)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Two favorite Brambleberry House stories from "USA TODAY" bestselling author RaeAnne Thayne"The Daddy Makeover"

Eben Spencer learned long ago to keep his eye on the ball and his emotions under wraps. This philosophy has taken him to the pinnacle of success in business. But in his personal life, it led to a shattered marriage. So it's just him and his little girl...until he m
Published September 20th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Brambleberry Shores, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brambleberry Shores

Moira
I enjoy RaeAnne Thayne's books so it was great to have Sage and Eben's story along with Julia and Will's in the same book. Now of course, I need to read the last book in the series~hope I can find it. Loved the ghost of Abigail with her scent of Freesia and Conan's parts in getting the couples together. Pleasurable and quick reads!
Char (1RadReader59)
Every romance needs a little magic & these two stories give you just that. All the characters blend well together. If there were anything that I could say was wrong with this story it is that I don't know Anna's story. The rest is just fun .
Amanda Webster
Two quick and memorable love stories with just the right touch of magic and faith. Loved them both
Shelly
Two for one

In this you get two amazing stories about how love can change everything and heal a broken heart. Amazing and more
Kathy Anthony
Kathy Anthony marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Julie
Julie added it
Sep 16, 2014
Cristina
Cristina marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Donna Spade
Donna Spade marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Jane Kramer
Jane Kramer marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Ginnie
Ginnie added it
Mar 13, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Shaye
Shaye marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Shannon Chamberlin
Shannon Chamberlin marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
BlackRoze Tamibates
BlackRoze Tamibates marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t
More about RaeAnne Thayne...
Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2) Blackberry Summer (Hope's Crossing #1) Woodrose Mountain (Hope's Crossing,#2) Christmas in Snowflake Canyon (Hope's Crossing, #6) Sweet Laurel Falls (Hope's Crossing, #3)