Start by marking “Protectors” as Want to Read:
Protectors

Protectors

3.47  ·  Rating Details  ·  172 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
[Menage Amour: Erotic Cowboy Menage a Trois Romance, M/M/F, with M/M] Fleeing from her dangerous and persistent ex-boyfriend, Sara quite literally runs into ranchers Tyler and Gage. Believing them to be gay, she goes home with the two smoking hot cowboys who vow to keep her safe. After patching her up, the men realize that something has been missing from their relationship ...more
Published (first published April 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Protectors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Protectors

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackColters' Lady by Maya BanksTheir Virgin's Secret by Shayla BlackTheir Virgin Concubine by Shayla Black
Best Menage à Quatre Books
149th out of 214 books — 312 voters
A Table for Three by Lainey ReeseStay with Me by Maya BanksTheir One and Only by Trista Ann MichaelsTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackHotter Than Ever by Elle Kennedy
Ménage à Trois
164th out of 299 books — 206 voters

More lists with this book...

Shelly
Jan 02, 2013 Shelly rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013-read
I saw this title over at Siren Publishing and got so excited because it’s a new to me author and couldn’t wait to see what she had to offer.

This is a very short read so the review will follow suite. Abused by her ex-boyfriend, Sara decided that tonight is the night she’s taking off to parts unknown to him. She’s on foot in a sundress and flip-flops. I had some trouble with the premise that someone who had been in an abusive relationship for two years wouldn’t know how to escape without a contin
Marcia
Aug 01, 2014 Marcia rated it really liked it
Sara Effese is literally running for her life in the middle of the night to escape her pissed off abusive boyfriend when she runs smack dab into the side of a truck. Inside the truck are two men, Tyler and Gage, the towns "gay ranchers". As one would expect, they immediately help her out and speed away before her boyfriend can figure out where she's gone.

I've seen some of the other reviews putting this book down for being too far fetched or for Saras behavior not being appropriate for someone wh
Ri
Jul 30, 2011 Ri rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, read-in-2011
In the case of the men, conveniently well-connected and well-to-do characters (maybe a bit too convenient). The sex is kinky and fun, though, and that's what counts.

One thing that irked me a bit throughout: We're meant to believe that the evil abusive ex-boyfriend is clever and cunning, but watching him bungle through several murder attempts makes me wonder how he ever got as far as he did.
Beck
Jul 08, 2012 Beck rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. All the characters were easy to like. The story was good with plausibility. The sex was well written & hot to boot. I wanted the HEA & wasn't disappointed. I would love a sequel. If you like reading about bi men sharing a woman & treating her like a princess then this is the story for you.

Originally posted on Amazon.com
Christina
I read this because I enjoyed Generational Sins. Unfortunately, this was not on par with GS. I found the plot to be too formulaic and unbelievable. It was my first M/M but I've read much hotter MMF. It was a quick read and I'll try another but this left me feeling blah.
Rebecca
Jul 21, 2011 Rebecca rated it really liked it
It's a sexy ménage with a back story that provides an element of suspense. Combined with plenty of delicious sex, the book is a good read. Well done. For full review, go to www.theromancereviews.com/rpoma72.

Rebecca
Jul 21, 2011 Rebecca rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eviant Eviant
May 30, 2011 Eviant Eviant rated it it was ok
Reminiscent of Love Slave for Two, but without the emotional bonding up front.
Laura's Book Addiction
Jul 10, 2011 Laura's Book Addiction rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, 2011, m-m-f
I loved it great plot with great characters.
Sandra
Nov 18, 2013 Sandra marked it as quarantined
The blurb sounds like a fanfic I once skimmed.
Emm
Emm rated it did not like it
Apr 16, 2016
Megen
Megen added it
Apr 14, 2016
kitkat
kitkat rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2016
Donna Harris
Donna Harris marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Christine Brown
Christine Brown rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
Pumatroll
Pumatroll rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2016
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Fyrephoenix
Fyrephoenix rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2016
Alex
Alex added it
Feb 04, 2016
Caroline
Caroline rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Ashki
Ashki marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Ansey
Ansey rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Pamela Kource
Pamela Kource rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Vivian Miller
Vivian Miller rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2016
P.w. Rusie
P.w. Rusie rated it it was ok
Dec 31, 2015
Cam
Cam marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • A Contract Bride's Triple Surprise  (Bride Train, #2)
  • Sunset Hearts (The American Heroes Collection)
  • Bridled and Saddled (Bridled, #2)
  • Phantoms' Pleasure (Circle of Three, #3)
  • Amanda's Texas Rangers
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Her Texas Billionaire Oil Men
  • Fly Boys
  • Mail Order Bride for Two (Badlands, #1)
  • Plenty To Come (Plenty, FL #1)
  • The Boys Back Home
  • Mikayla (Orchidea: Love on the Bayou, #3)
  • Sweet Captivation (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #2)
  • Between Friends
  • Two for the Price of One
  • Necklace of Shame
  • Chasing Lacie (Sea Island Wolves #4)
  • Delilah's Downfall (Texas Temptations, #2)
Ms. Blair lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with her loving husband and two cats. Her writing slows every fall with the start of the Steelers season before making an amazing rebound shortly after the Super Bowl. She has a full time career as a marketing director and website designer, but in her spare time she can frequently be found writing for the shear joy of it.

She and her husband enjoy traveli
More about Samantha Blair...