Start by marking “Protectors” as Want to Read:
Protectors

Protectors

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  157 ratings  ·  10 reviews
[Menage Amour: Erotic Cowboy Menage a Trois Romance, M/M/F, with M/M] Fleeing from her dangerous and persistent ex-boyfriend, Sara quite literally runs into ranchers Tyler and Gage. Believing them to be gay, she goes home with the two smoking hot cowboys who vow to keep her safe. After patching her up, the men realize that something has been missing from their relationship ...more
Published (first published April 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Protectors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Protectors

A Table for Three by Lainey ReeseStay with Me by Maya BanksTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackTheir One and Only by Trista Ann MichaelsYours Truly, Taddy by Avery Aster
Ménage à Trois
160th out of 280 books — 181 voters
Colters' Woman by Maya BanksTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackColters' Lady by Maya BanksTheir Virgin's Secret by Shayla BlackTheir Virgin Concubine by Shayla Black
Best Menage à Quatre Books
150th out of 208 books — 295 voters

More lists with this book...

Shelly
I saw this title over at Siren Publishing and got so excited because it’s a new to me author and couldn’t wait to see what she had to offer.

This is a very short read so the review will follow suite. Abused by her ex-boyfriend, Sara decided that tonight is the night she’s taking off to parts unknown to him. She’s on foot in a sundress and flip-flops. I had some trouble with the premise that someone who had been in an abusive relationship for two years wouldn’t know how to escape without a contin
Marcia
Sara Effese is literally running for her life in the middle of the night to escape her pissed off abusive boyfriend when she runs smack dab into the side of a truck. Inside the truck are two men, Tyler and Gage, the towns "gay ranchers". As one would expect, they immediately help her out and speed away before her boyfriend can figure out where she's gone.

I've seen some of the other reviews putting this book down for being too far fetched or for Saras behavior not being appropriate for someone wh
Ri
In the case of the men, conveniently well-connected and well-to-do characters (maybe a bit too convenient). The sex is kinky and fun, though, and that's what counts.

One thing that irked me a bit throughout: We're meant to believe that the evil abusive ex-boyfriend is clever and cunning, but watching him bungle through several murder attempts makes me wonder how he ever got as far as he did.
Beck
I really enjoyed this story. All the characters were easy to like. The story was good with plausibility. The sex was well written & hot to boot. I wanted the HEA & wasn't disappointed. I would love a sequel. If you like reading about bi men sharing a woman & treating her like a princess then this is the story for you.

Originally posted on Amazon.com
Christina
I read this because I enjoyed Generational Sins. Unfortunately, this was not on par with GS. I found the plot to be too formulaic and unbelievable. It was my first M/M but I've read much hotter MMF. It was a quick read and I'll try another but this left me feeling blah.
Rebecca
It's a sexy ménage with a back story that provides an element of suspense. Combined with plenty of delicious sex, the book is a good read. Well done. For full review, go to www.theromancereviews.com/rpoma72.

Rebecca
Eviant Eviant
Reminiscent of Love Slave for Two, but without the emotional bonding up front.
Laura YA indie princess
I loved it great plot with great characters.
Sandra
Nov 18, 2013 Sandra marked it as quarantined
The blurb sounds like a fanfic I once skimmed.
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Donna Johnson
Donna Johnson is currently reading it
Apr 02, 2015
Leigh
Leigh marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Tonya Whitlock
Tonya Whitlock marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Rev
Rev marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
  • A Contract Bride's Triple Surprise  (Bride Train, #2)
  • Mail Order Bride for Two (Badlands, #1)
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Fly Boys
  • Amanda's Texas Rangers
  • Phantoms' Pleasure (Circle of Three, #3)
  • Her Texas Billionaire Oil Men
  • Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)
  • Dead Moon Rising
  • The Boys Back Home
  • Plenty To Come (Plenty, FL #1)
  • Sweet Captivation (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #2)
  • Twin Temptations (Good-Time Boys, #4)
  • Something To Talk About
  • Between Friends
  • Two for the Price of One
Ms. Blair lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with her loving husband and two cats. Her writing slows every fall with the start of the Steelers season before making an amazing rebound shortly after the Super Bowl. She has a full time career as a marketing director and website designer, but in her spare time she can frequently be found writing for the shear joy of it.

She and her husband enjoy traveli
More about Samantha Blair...
Generational Sins (Generational Sins, #1) The Billionaire Bum Innocence Tempted (Generational Sins, #0.5) Blow Me Away Pioneers [Protectors 2]