Start by marking “Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker: Sealed with a Kiss: Book 2” as Want to Read:
Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker: Sealed with a Kiss: Book 2

Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker: Sealed with a Kiss: Book 2 (Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker #2)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  198 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Lucy B. Parker has finally settled into her new life in New York City, living with her new frister (friend + sister), superstar Laurel Moses. She's got a new BFF in Beatrice, and she's spending her summer vacation off in L.A. visiting Laurel on the set of her new movie and meeting teen heartthrobs left and right. Life is good, until Lucy develops a crush--and unlike previo ...more
Published November 1st 2010 by Puffin Books

To ask other readers questions about Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker

I love Lucy B. Parker! She is an amazing character. In the second book of this series, Lucy gets to go to L.A. with her older frister(friend/sister), Laurel Moses.Laurel is a superstar. She is both an actress and a singer. Laurel is in a new movie and Lucy's mom and Alan, Lucy's to-be dad(Laurel will be her stepsister) decided that Lucy and Laurel needed more "bonding". Lucy is constantly writing emails to Dr.Maude, who is a woman who is an expert on relationships and has her own show. Lucy just ...more
She is way too young to be dating. Good book besides that.
It is so wonderful how she kissed a boy uhhhh
All of my other Lucy reviews have five stars,but seeing as Lucy and Conner Forrester- I mean, the summary says Lucy may be the one causing crushes, but Take my Advice shows that that's actually not true.Their SSSs(Lucy and Conner's Sessions when they eat Snacks together over Skype)are kind of fun sounding,though.But please,Robin Palmer,Lucy needs a celebrity crush(hint,hint...) (kittycrazy601)
Nian Henderson
Sep 07, 2014 Nian Henderson rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 10 and up
Recommended to Nian by: my friend\
I thought this book was great because for one it ended with a kiss and had a fake kiss. she met a superstar other than her frister Laura Moses. His name was Connor Forrester the met in the bathroom when he climbed in through the window. they had a stroll on the beach and the reporters caaught him wiping seaweed of her face and thought it was a kiss.
Like the other book i thought that this book was really good. I am excited for the third one, I believe it is coming out soon. They are very interesting books about a 12 year old girls life. Her parents had gotten divorced the year before, so... her mom is dating a celebrity's father and then after that a lot happens, one of which involves her moving to new york. And then she goes on a trip with her stepsister to L.A, and....
This book is kind of like the first one with a different scene. They go to hollywood for Luaurel to make a movie. While they are their they meet msny other famous people. They also get invited to a party at a boys house on the beach.To get all the details read the ook it is amazing!!!
I loved it I was up late finishing it! I read it out loud I was laughing, I was in tears I just LOVED IT!!!!!!!! It was one of the best books I had ever read!!! I absulutley Loved It!!! I reccommend it if you read the first one!
i just love these books and the author that writes them. as i said for the first one it is for girls that are becoming teenagers soon. but this book was probably the most funny out of the three-four i have read.
I love this series so much. Couldn't recommend it any more highly for middle grade girls. Lucy is so relatable and hilarious.
Aya E.
It was an awesome book. I just loved it was funny and a\had a lot of emotion \. I just love tht Lucy :P
Good! I own both of them - 1 and gonna get #3 soon...anyone want to borrow them??
I loved this book it was awesome. It was a perfect pree teen book.
I was an okay book. A little wierd.
Anais marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Smokey added it
Nov 15, 2015
Helen Smith
Helen Smith marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2015
Shelby added it
Nov 01, 2015
  • Six Kinds of Sky: A Collection of Short Fiction
  • Lemonade Mouth Puckers Up
  • Where the Long Grass Blows
  • Water Tales: Aquamarine and Indigo
  •  How to Rock Break-Ups and Make-Ups
  • Moribito II: Guardian of the Darkness (Moribito, #2)
  • Prom Anonymous
  • Keep in Touch: Letters, Notes, and More from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  • Frenemies (Frenemies, #1)
  • How My Private, Personal Journal Became a Bestseller
  • Goddess Girls Books #1-4
  • Cliquetionary
  • Dress (Once Upon A Prom, #2)
  • Boys Rock! (Boy/Girl Battle, #11)
  • Naked Reading: Uncovering What Tweens Need to Become Lifelong Readers
  • Classroom Chaos (Magic Kitten, #2)
  • The Complete Ramona Collection (Ramona #1-8)
  • Popular Clone (The Clone Chronicles, #1)
Robin Palmer grew up in Massachusetts and New Jersey, and after graduating from Boston University, moved to Hollywood. Starting as an assistant in the television literary department of the William Morris Agency, she quickly moved up the ranks and spent the next decade as a literary agent, producer, and television network executive at Lifetime Television, where she developed over one hundred script ...more
More about Robin Palmer...

Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker (4 books)
  • Girl Vs. Superstar
  • Vote for Me! (Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker #3)
  • Take My Advice (Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker #4)