Start by marking “Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker: Sealed with a Kiss: Book 2” as Want to Read:
Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker: Sealed with a Kiss: Book 2

Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker: Sealed with a Kiss: Book 2 (Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker #2)

Lucy B. Parker has finally settled into her new life in New York City, living with her new frister (friend + sister), superstar Laurel Moses. She's got a new BFF in Beatrice, and she's spending her summer vacation off in L.A. visiting Laurel on the set of her new movie and meeting teen heartthrobs left and right. Life is good, until Lucy develops a crush--and unlike previo ...more
Published November 1st 2010 by Puffin Books

To ask other readers questions about Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker

Natia
Apr 23, 2012 Natia rated it it was amazing
I love Lucy B. Parker! She is an amazing character. In the second book of this series, Lucy gets to go to L.A. with her older frister(friend/sister), Laurel Moses.Laurel is a superstar. She is both an actress and a singer. Laurel is in a new movie and Lucy's mom and Alan, Lucy's to-be dad(Laurel will be her stepsister) decided that Lucy and Laurel needed more "bonding". Lucy is constantly writing emails to Dr.Maude, who is a woman who is an expert on relationships and has her own show. Lucy just ...more
Lumin
Sep 13, 2011 Lumin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is so wonderful how she kissed a boy uhhhh
Kirsten
Jul 23, 2011 Kirsten rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She is way too young to be dating. Good book besides that.
Madeleine
Dec 19, 2010 Madeleine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Like the other book i thought that this book was really good. I am excited for the third one, I believe it is coming out soon. They are very interesting books about a 12 year old girls life. Her parents had gotten divorced the year before, so... her mom is dating a celebrity's father and then after that a lot happens, one of which involves her moving to new york. And then she goes on a trip with her stepsister to L.A, and....
LINCCReviews
Jun 26, 2015 LINCCReviews rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All of my other Lucy reviews have five stars,but seeing as Lucy and Conner Forrester- I mean, the summary says Lucy may be the one causing crushes, but Take my Advice shows that that's actually not true.Their SSSs(Lucy and Conner's Sessions when they eat Snacks together over Skype)are kind of fun sounding,though.But please,Robin Palmer,Lucy needs a celebrity crush(hint,hint...) (kittycrazy601)
Nian Henderson
Sep 07, 2014 Nian Henderson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 10 and up
Recommended to Nian by: my friend\
I thought this book was great because for one it ended with a kiss and had a fake kiss. she met a superstar other than her frister Laura Moses. His name was Connor Forrester the met in the bathroom when he climbed in through the window. they had a stroll on the beach and the reporters caaught him wiping seaweed of her face and thought it was a kiss.
Caitlin
Jan 01, 2011 Caitlin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it I was up late finishing it! I read it out loud I was laughing, I was in tears I just LOVED IT!!!!!!!! It was one of the best books I had ever read!!! I absulutley Loved It!!! I reccommend it if you read the first one!
Cali
Jan 17, 2013 Cali rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
i just love these books and the author that writes them. as i said for the first one it is for girls that are becoming teenagers soon. but this book was probably the most funny out of the three-four i have read.
Cassie
May 12, 2011 Cassie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star-books
This book is kind of like the first one with a different scene. They go to hollywood for Luaurel to make a movie. While they are their they meet msny other famous people. They also get invited to a party at a boys house on the beach.To get all the details read the ook it is amazing!!!
Jul 11, 2011 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
awesome.
Emilie
Jul 14, 2010 Emilie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series so much. Couldn't recommend it any more highly for middle grade girls. Lucy is so relatable and hilarious.
Jan 23, 2016 Laura rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
friendship
Grace
Oct 05, 2016 Grace rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was AWESOME! It was different than any other book I have read. It is one of my favorite books now. Be sure to read this book.
Narimane
May 03, 2016 Narimane rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Its a good book. Its really good if you like a bit romance. This is the second book.
Shay
May 31, 2011 Shay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good! I own both of them - 1 and 2.....im gonna get #3 soon...anyone want to borrow them??
Alexis
Oct 09, 2013 Alexis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book it was awesome. It was a perfect pree teen book.
Aya E.
Jul 11, 2011 Aya E. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was an awesome book. I just loved it was funny and a\had a lot of emotion \. I just love tht Lucy :P
Mariel
Mariel rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2012
Chloe
Chloe rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2011
Reyna ♥
Reyna ♥ rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2013
Mcc777c2
Mcc777c2 rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2014
Wisegirl10
Wisegirl10 rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Ife
Ife rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2011
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2016
Tiffany N
Tiffany N rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2013
Megan
Megan rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2016
Aalishba
Aalishba rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2013
Breanna
Breanna rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2013
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2011
Nakel
Nakel rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Lucy and her adventure 3 3 Oct 16, 2016 09:33AM
  • Six Kinds of Sky: A Collection of Short Fiction
  • Lemonade Mouth Puckers Up
  • The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
  •  How to Rock Break-Ups and Make-Ups
  • Water Tales: Aquamarine and Indigo
  • Moribito II: Guardian of the Darkness (Moribito, #2)
  • Where the Long Grass Blows
  • Frenemies (Frenemies, #1)
  • How My Private, Personal Journal Became a Bestseller
  • Prom Anonymous
  • The Twelve Dancing Princesses
  • Goddess Girls Books #1-4
  • Date (Once Upon A Prom, #3)
  • Cliquetionary: The Wit and Wisdom of The Clique
  • Boys Rock! (Boy/Girl Battle, #11)
  • Naked Reading: Uncovering What Tweens Need to Become Lifelong Readers
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • From Norvelt to Nowhere
Robin Palmer grew up in Massachusetts and New Jersey, and after graduating from Boston University, moved to Hollywood. Starting as an assistant in the television literary department of the William Morris Agency, she quickly moved up the ranks and spent the next decade as a literary agent, producer, and television network executive at Lifetime Television, where she developed over one hundred script ...more
More about Robin Palmer...

Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker (4 books)
  • Girl Vs. Superstar
  • Vote for Me! (Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker #3)
  • Take My Advice (Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker #4)