Start by marking “Holy Moly Mackeroly! Reflections On The Business Of Art And The Art Of Life” as Want to Read:
Holy Moly Mackeroly! Reflections On The Business Of Art And The Art Of Life

Holy Moly Mackeroly! Reflections On The Business Of Art And The Art Of Life

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  8 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Holy Moly Mackeroly is a self-published memoir: a storytelling-style reflection about my process of creating a home-based art business and life experiences that I feel are connected to that journey.

It is all words with very few pictures, so if you want to see my artwork, thanks for your interest! You can learn about my carving and stamping techniques in my second book, pub

Be the first to ask a question about Holy Moly Mackeroly! Reflections On The Business Of Art And The Art Of Life

Vicki Hill
Jan 13, 2016 Vicki Hill rated it it was amazing
This book is someone's dream...the authors. It's self-published, and written like you're sitting across the table from her having coffee. If you're an artist, crafter, designer, a I-want-to-own-my-own-art-business wannabe, this is a great book. (Gloria is really a cool person too...I've corresponded with her)
Alohadudenyc
Mar 17, 2009 Alohadudenyc rated it really liked it
a great first-person account of starting a crafting business. she is a wonderful inspiration for artistic folks!
Jacqueline M Chinnery
Jacqueline M Chinnery rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2015
Jennifer rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2014
Beth
Beth rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2014
Shaun
Shaun rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2011
Jamila
Jamila rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2010
Bree Flea
Bree Flea rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2010