Start by marking “Wilde Nights (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wilde Nights (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #4)

Wilde Nights (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #4)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  408 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Jessie has discovered much about herself since arriving in Wilde, Nevada, and Denver Wilde teaches her even more. When Denver introduces her to a sexual path of dark pleasures, Jessie feels herself losing her heart to him as he opens her up in ways she’d never expected.

As Denver pushes Jessie past her resistance, he is amazed at her courage and control. Falling deeper and
Published May 23rd 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Wilde Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wilde Nights

Judith
3.75 out of 5. The tension in these stories continues to escalate--brother Denver Wilde is the most intense of the brothers and the most invested in the BDSM way of thinking. Unlike brother Austin, he is not looking for a 24/7 kind of Dom/sub relationship, but the estrangement between Austin and the other four brothers over their future together and with Jessica is at the heart of everyone's concern. Denver has held himself back from Jessica emotionally although he has enjoyed being involved in ...more
Emily
Jessie continues to find herself exploring her sexual nature as Denver Wilde steps in and begins her training as a sub. The ultimate goal is to get her trained for Austin, whose plans are to leave Wilde and his brothers.

The fourth in the series, can't wait until the 5th. My only wish is that they had written this all in one book but each book focuses on a brother and builds up the kink another level per each book.
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

When your heart is both scared and thrilled at getting deeper and deeper into the BDSM scene there’s only one thing you can do…submit.

Jessie Green came to Wilde, Nevada to do a job not to find her forever in the arms of the delectable Wilde brothers. As is often the case, Jessie realizes what she thought she wanted wasn’t necessarily what she needed.

In the fourth installment of this fabulous series, readers are treated to getting be
Karen
WOW…..part four of this serialized story is not only the packed with steamy BDSM training, but more mystery, intrigue and a bomb-shell that will blow your mind!
Just when I thought things would start to even out, Ms Lang has amped up the pace.
Make sure to plan some uninterrupted time as you head into part five, because the remainder of this tale is going to be riveting!
Brandy
I was sadly disappointed in this installment in the series. The writing was stilted, the sex scene completely put me off and the part with the villain uninteresting. The flow of the whole book was wrong for me. I also could not get over the reading the heroine's POV and her use of Sir when thinking in her head.
Shae Shannon
Can I move to Wilde Nevada please? Amazing action, mouthwatering hot hunky cowboys, and all for her!!! The twists and turns kept me on the edge of my seat through the whole story. I am impatiently waiting for the 5th one!
Midnight Sapp
We get to know more the Wilde family and more about Jessie's past. Like I said in the third book's review, I'm not a huge fan of BDSM, but it wasn't that bad. We'll see now with the next book; Austin.
Janis F
Another excellent book by Chloe Lang. Denver could very well be my favorite brother! But then again Austin is up next, so I'll have to get back to you on that.

This is another must read!!!!!
Trina
even without reading books 1-3 not on purpose sorry!! I still understood this book and fond it interesting.
Jamie Campbell
YAY!!! the next one is with Austin. I love how all the books lead up to the last brother.
Elaine
This story is hot hot hot!! I couldn't put it down!
Brittany
Well, I'm speech less... All I can say is interesting!
*Nan*
Meggie
Meggie added it
Jan 21, 2015
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
latoshia holt
latoshia holt marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
  • Maya's Triple Dare (Divine Creek Ranch, #6)
  • Siren Beloved (Texas Sirens, #4)
  • Hot Inspiration (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #5)
  • Loving Scarlett (Scarlett Rose and the 7 Longhorns #1)
  • Lena's Happily Ever After (The Town of Pearl, #3)
  • Convincing Ethan (Great Wolves of Passion, Alaska, #3)
  • Dakota Springs (Dakota Heat, #4)
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
Chloe Lang began devouring romance novels during summers between college semesters as a respite to the rigors of her studies. Soon, her lifelong addiction was born, and to this day, she typically reads three or four books every week.

For years, the very shy Chloe tried her hand at writing romance stories, but shared them with no one. After many months of prodding by an author friend, Sophie Oak, sh
More about Chloe Lang...

The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada (7 books)
  • A Wilde Wedding Night (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada 0)
  • Going Wilde (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #1)
  • Wilde Fire (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #2)
  • Running Wilde (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #3)
  • Wilde Surrender (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #5)
  • Wilde Love (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #6)
Going Wilde (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #1) Wilde Fire (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #2) Running Wilde (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #3) Wilde Surrender (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #5) Wilde Love (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #6)