Start by marking “Wilde Nights (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wilde Nights (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #4)

Wilde Nights (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #4)

Jessie has discovered much about herself since arriving in Wilde, Nevada, and Denver Wilde teaches her even more. When Denver introduces her to a sexual path of dark pleasures, Jessie feels herself losing her heart to him as he opens her up in ways she’d never expected.

As Denver pushes Jessie past her resistance, he is amazed at her courage and control. Falling deeper and
Published May 23rd 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Wilde Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wilde Nights

Judith
May 26, 2011 Judith rated it liked it
3.75 out of 5. The tension in these stories continues to escalate--brother Denver Wilde is the most intense of the brothers and the most invested in the BDSM way of thinking. Unlike brother Austin, he is not looking for a 24/7 kind of Dom/sub relationship, but the estrangement between Austin and the other four brothers over their future together and with Jessica is at the heart of everyone's concern. Denver has held himself back from Jessica emotionally although he has enjoyed being involved in ...more
Donna Feibusch
May 03, 2015 Donna Feibusch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Awesome Read!

I enjoyed reading Wilde Nights [The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada 4] (Siren Publishing LoveXtreme), all about Jessie the mine inspector & the four younger Wilde brothers who own the mine. In book four Jessie gets to spend time with the second oldest brother Denver, who is a Dom. He's building her training of becoming the perfect Sub, so she can ultimately take on their oldest brother Austin. Because in Wilde, Nevada their way for marriage is all the brothers & one wife. But f
Emily
May 24, 2011 Emily rated it really liked it
Jessie continues to find herself exploring her sexual nature as Denver Wilde steps in and begins her training as a sub. The ultimate goal is to get her trained for Austin, whose plans are to leave Wilde and his brothers.

The fourth in the series, can't wait until the 5th. My only wish is that they had written this all in one book but each book focuses on a brother and builds up the kink another level per each book.
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

When your heart is both scared and thrilled at getting deeper and deeper into the BDSM scene there’s only one thing you can do…submit.

Jessie Green came to Wilde, Nevada to do a job not to find her forever in the arms of the delectable Wilde brothers. As is often the case, Jessie realizes what she thought she wanted wasn’t necessarily what she needed.

In the fourth installment of this fabulous series, readers are treated to getting be
Ruth Hambley
Jun 27, 2016 Ruth Hambley rated it really liked it
Excellent menage erotic romance with a touch of murder and suspense. I enjoyed reading this even though I generally don't like reading serials.
Melissa
It's Denver's turn to fall for Jessie in the fourth book of the series. Denver takes her deeper into the BDSM lifestyle hoping to prepare her for Austin. Pappy Jack appears again which was a nice scene. Things about Jessie are revealed that she never even knew. The person behind the sabotage and threats against Jessie is finally revealed, but why are they so hell bent on getting rid of Jessie? There is only one brother left now. Will Jessie be able to handle Austin's lifestyle? Will Austin fall ...more
Angelie
Feb 01, 2016 Angelie rated it really liked it
Denver
Karen Roma
Oct 15, 2013 Karen Roma rated it it was amazing
WOW…..part four of this serialized story is not only the packed with steamy BDSM training, but more mystery, intrigue and a bomb-shell that will blow your mind!
Just when I thought things would start to even out, Ms Lang has amped up the pace.
Make sure to plan some uninterrupted time as you head into part five, because the remainder of this tale is going to be riveting!
Brandy
May 26, 2011 Brandy rated it did not like it
I was sadly disappointed in this installment in the series. The writing was stilted, the sex scene completely put me off and the part with the villain uninteresting. The flow of the whole book was wrong for me. I also could not get over the reading the heroine's POV and her use of Sir when thinking in her head.
Shae Shannon
Feb 25, 2013 Shae Shannon rated it it was amazing
Can I move to Wilde Nevada please? Amazing action, mouthwatering hot hunky cowboys, and all for her!!! The twists and turns kept me on the edge of my seat through the whole story. I am impatiently waiting for the 5th one!
Midnight Sapp
We get to know more the Wilde family and more about Jessie's past. Like I said in the third book's review, I'm not a huge fan of BDSM, but it wasn't that bad. We'll see now with the next book; Austin.
Janis F
Jul 06, 2011 Janis F rated it really liked it
Another excellent book by Chloe Lang. Denver could very well be my favorite brother! But then again Austin is up next, so I'll have to get back to you on that.

This is another must read!!!!!
Trina
Jul 28, 2012 Trina rated it really liked it
even without reading books 1-3 not on purpose sorry!! I still understood this book and fond it interesting.
Jamie Campbell
YAY!!! the next one is with Austin. I love how all the books lead up to the last brother.
Rebecca
Jun 05, 2011 Rebecca rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
Elaine
Apr 20, 2013 Elaine rated it it was amazing
This story is hot hot hot!! I couldn't put it down!
Brittany
Apr 28, 2013 Brittany rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage
Well, I'm speech less... All I can say is interesting!
*Nan*
Jun 01, 2011 *Nan* rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2011
Camilla Olsen
Camilla Olsen rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2016
Candida Kenworthy
Candida Kenworthy rated it it was ok
Sep 01, 2016
Kim Shrout
Kim Shrout rated it it was ok
Aug 03, 2016
Joanne Collins
Joanne Collins is currently reading it
Jul 29, 2016
Yvonne
Yvonne marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
Katerina
Katerina marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Jennifer Ferraiuolo
Jennifer Ferraiuolo marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Adrienne Soloman
Adrienne Soloman rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2016
Mary
Mary added it
Jul 06, 2016
Virginia Eyers
Virginia Eyers marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2016
Tiffany Rakowitz
Tiffany Rakowitz rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2016
  • Maya's Triple Dare (Divine Creek Ranch, #6)
  • Hot Inspiration (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #5)
  • Siren in Waiting (Texas Sirens, #5)
  • Loving Scarlett (Scarlett Rose and the 7 Longhorns #1)
  • Convincing Ethan (Great Wolves of Passion, Alaska, #3)
  • Lena's Happily Ever After (The Town of Pearl, #3)
  • Dakota Springs (Dakota Heat, #4)
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Leah's Irish Heroes (Slick Rock #4)
Chloe Lang began devouring romance novels during summers between college semesters as a respite to the rigors of her studies. Soon, her lifelong addiction was born, and to this day, she typically reads three or four books every week.

For years, the very shy Chloe tried her hand at writing romance stories, but shared them with no one. After many months of prodding by an author friend, Sophie Oak, sh
More about Chloe Lang...

The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada (7 books)
  • A Wilde Wedding Night (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada 0)
  • Going Wilde (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #1)
  • Wilde Fire (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #2)
  • Running Wilde (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #3)
  • Wilde Surrender (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #5)
  • Wilde Love (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #6)