Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Just for Teenagers: 101 Stories of Inspiration and Support for Teens” as Want to Read:

4.12  ·  Rating Details  ·  139 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews

Teenage years are tough, but this book will help teens as they journey through the ups and downs of adolescence. The stories in this book serve as a guide on topics from the daily pressures of life and school to love, friendships, parents, and much more. This collection will encourage, inspire, and amuse teens, showing that, as tough as things can get, they are not alone!
Published July 26th 2011 by Chicken Soup for the Soul

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mary Guthrie
Jan 05, 2015 Mary Guthrie rated it liked it
I'm not a teenager, even though I still feel like one sometimes. Neither is this the type of book I would normally read. Nope, I read "Just for Teenagers" for my job. We're picking out a new book to teach the Advanced English students at the high school I work for in Japan. My requirements are: short stories that are well-written but easy to understand, short in length, that cover a variety of topics, that our students can relate to, that also show parts of American culture. And it could NOT be ...more
Heather
Dec 21, 2011 Heather rated it it was amazing
Complete with a story by the one and only, Amanda Yancey, not just a beloved niece, but also an up and coming author in her own right.
Dayana
Jun 23, 2012 Dayana rated it liked it
Muchos escenarios y situaciones narrados en este libro tienen que ver con la realidad de un chico de Estados Unidos que tantas veces hemos visto en las películas (yo vivo y crecí en Argentina): la chica linda y popular, las cheerleaders, la socialización, los looks para ir al colegio…

Más allá de todo eso, hay situaciones y temas que son comunes a todos los adolescentes como la aceptación de los pares, los límites, la relación con los padres, las responsabilidades, el amor, el respeto, la autoest
Jen Tucker
Nov 08, 2011 Jen Tucker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One thing is apparent. There are over 101 stories in this book that will speak to you whether you are a recovering teen in later years, or just one trying to get through high school. The tales of triumph and tears within the pages will give readers a bird's eye view into the teen years of several witty and sincere authors. My favorite story is written by author Angie Klink. Not only is my dear friend, but her story revolves around two things close to my heart. The first is bullying. As a former ...more
Oceanne Laughsalot
May 25, 2014 Oceanne Laughsalot rated it liked it
Shelves: i-am-elightened
Very very inspiring. To think that this all came from real people is just pure amazing. Some stories will just hit a chord and then BAM-- you have this renewed confidence and you feel like you can take a few more punches from life.
Dayana
Jun 23, 2012 Dayana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Son 101 historias de preadolescentes en once capítulos: Sintiéndote bien con vos mismo; Nuevas caras, nuevos lugares; Aprendiendo lecciones y haciendo lo correcto; Me gustás; La amabilidad de los otros; Cuando las cosas se ponen difíciles; Encontrando tu pasión; Eso fue vergonzoso; Lazos familiares, Peleas y Amistad para toda la vida.

La editorial Chicken Soup for the Soul ha editado varios títulos relacionados específicamente con preadolescentes: Preteen Soul, Preteen Soul 2 y Preteens Talk.

Para
Amira Thomas
Mar 12, 2014 Amira Thomas rated it really liked it
This book has a bunch of lessons and its a good book for people to read. Not just this one but all the chicken soup for the soul books.
Jessica Nekuda
Apr 09, 2016 Jessica Nekuda rated it really liked it
i always look at it and say eh later this time i did pick it up
Guillermo
Jun 23, 2012 Guillermo rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Reading this book made me think: When I was that age, I was not a preteen, I was a kid! PreTeens is a new notion, a new concept, and this boys and girls who are not kids anymore, yet they are not teenagers either, needed some clarification. And it is probably because of the fast lanes our lives go by these days, that forced scholars to come up with this PreTeens age group.

Complete Review Here http://seriesandtv.com/chicken-soup-f...
Guillermo
Jun 23, 2012 Guillermo rated it it was ok
Shelves: non-fiction
This book about teens was not targeted to me, as I dont have teen kids, nor am I a teen myself. But I could relate to some of the forever themes of teenhood. Some may not apply because I was a teen in the nineties, some are timeless.

Complete review here http://seriesandtv.com/chicken-soup-f...
Einahpetse Yam
May 10, 2012 Einahpetse Yam rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Very interesting to read at the same time very inspiring, Each time i read each chapter i learn new lessons and one of the thing why i like this book because at the start of the chapter it made me cry already and it made me cry also in the other chapters :)
Cr7football
Sep 09, 2012 Cr7football rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
When I read this book, I thought about what I should become and I personally think that's what everyone should try to become. So I thought it would also help me allot in life at all subjects
Trixie
Aug 01, 2013 Trixie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites
This book is very helpful for kids who are going through the same circumstances as the kids in the book.
Tera
May 11, 2012 Tera added it
Can someone plz show me how to download the book so I can read it please!!
Anabelle
Feb 21, 2014 Anabelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've read this book over and over again!
Sylvia Ney
Sep 29, 2011 Sylvia Ney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book for preteens and their parents.
Erin
Read "found" by Erin Solej. ;)
Megan
Dec 02, 2012 Megan rated it liked it
It was ok.
Eli Goh
Jul 25, 2013 Eli Goh marked it as to-read
ss
My Dung
My Dung rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2016
Mari
Mari rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2016
Kamille
Kamille marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Ching Yu
Ching Yu marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2016
Julia Nicholas-Duprey
Julia Nicholas-Duprey marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Lookingforstars
Lookingforstars marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Neyda
Neyda added it
Jun 04, 2016
Vidhi Jain
Vidhi Jain rated it liked it
May 15, 2016
Ahmed H. Mansour
Ahmed H. Mansour marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
  • A Midwife Crisis
  • Chicken Soup For The Soul : Think Positive
  • Feeding Frenzy (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #20)
  • Sonic Genesis
  • The Doctor Takes a Princess (Harlequin Special Edition)
  • Undercover Dreamer (Silhouette Inspirations, #9)
  • The Doctor's Forever Family (Forever, Texas, #3)
  • Hometown Hearts (Granger Family Ranch #7)
  • Stand in the Wind
  • The Islander
  • Goosebumps Monster Edition #1 (Goosebumps, #1, #2, #4)
  • Biology: Life as We Know It!
  • Secrets at Camp Nokomis: A Rebecca Mystery
  • Weird but True! 4: 300 Outrageous Facts
  • Welcome Back to Apple Grove (Small Town USA #3)
  • The Making of the West: Peoples and Cultures, a Concise History: Volume I: To 1740
  • The Inside Tract: Your Good Gut Guide to Great Digestive Health
  • The M.D. She Had To Marry (Bravo Family, #6) (Conveniently Yours, #6)

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...