Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Just for Teenagers: 101 Stories of Inspiration and Support for Teens” as Want to Read:

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  110 ratings  ·  18 reviews

Teenage years are tough, but this book will help teens as they journey through the ups and downs of adolescence. The stories in this book serve as a guide on topics from the daily pressures of life and school to love, friendships, parents, and much more. This collection will encourage, inspire, and amuse teens, showing that, as tough as things can get, they are not alone!
Published July 26th 2011 by Chicken Soup for the Soul

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mary Guthrie
I'm not a teenager, even though I still feel like one sometimes. Neither is this the type of book I would normally read. Nope, I read "Just for Teenagers" for my job. We're picking out a new book to teach the Advanced English students at the high school I work for in Japan. My requirements are: short stories that are well-written but easy to understand, short in length, that cover a variety of topics, that our students can relate to, that also show parts of American culture. And it could NOT be ...more
Heather
Complete with a story by the one and only, Amanda Yancey, not just a beloved niece, but also an up and coming author in her own right.
Dayana
Muchos escenarios y situaciones narrados en este libro tienen que ver con la realidad de un chico de Estados Unidos que tantas veces hemos visto en las películas (yo vivo y crecí en Argentina): la chica linda y popular, las cheerleaders, la socialización, los looks para ir al colegio…

Más allá de todo eso, hay situaciones y temas que son comunes a todos los adolescentes como la aceptación de los pares, los límites, la relación con los padres, las responsabilidades, el amor, el respeto, la autoest
Jen Tucker
One thing is apparent. There are over 101 stories in this book that will speak to you whether you are a recovering teen in later years, or just one trying to get through high school. The tales of triumph and tears within the pages will give readers a bird's eye view into the teen years of several witty and sincere authors. My favorite story is written by author Angie Klink. Not only is my dear friend, but her story revolves around two things close to my heart. The first is bullying. As a former ...more
Oceanne Laughsalot
Very very inspiring. To think that this all came from real people is just pure amazing. Some stories will just hit a chord and then BAM-- you have this renewed confidence and you feel like you can take a few more punches from life.
Dayana
Son 101 historias de preadolescentes en once capítulos: Sintiéndote bien con vos mismo; Nuevas caras, nuevos lugares; Aprendiendo lecciones y haciendo lo correcto; Me gustás; La amabilidad de los otros; Cuando las cosas se ponen difíciles; Encontrando tu pasión; Eso fue vergonzoso; Lazos familiares, Peleas y Amistad para toda la vida.

La editorial Chicken Soup for the Soul ha editado varios títulos relacionados específicamente con preadolescentes: Preteen Soul, Preteen Soul 2 y Preteens Talk.

Para
Amira Thomas
This book has a bunch of lessons and its a good book for people to read. Not just this one but all the chicken soup for the soul books.
Guillermo
Reading this book made me think: When I was that age, I was not a preteen, I was a kid! PreTeens is a new notion, a new concept, and this boys and girls who are not kids anymore, yet they are not teenagers either, needed some clarification. And it is probably because of the fast lanes our lives go by these days, that forced scholars to come up with this PreTeens age group.

Complete Review Here http://seriesandtv.com/chicken-soup-f...
Guillermo
This book about teens was not targeted to me, as I dont have teen kids, nor am I a teen myself. But I could relate to some of the forever themes of teenhood. Some may not apply because I was a teen in the nineties, some are timeless.

Complete review here http://seriesandtv.com/chicken-soup-f...
Einahpetse Yam
Very interesting to read at the same time very inspiring, Each time i read each chapter i learn new lessons and one of the thing why i like this book because at the start of the chapter it made me cry already and it made me cry also in the other chapters :)
Cr7football
When I read this book, I thought about what I should become and I personally think that's what everyone should try to become. So I thought it would also help me allot in life at all subjects
Trixie
This book is very helpful for kids who are going through the same circumstances as the kids in the book.
Tera
May 11, 2012 Tera added it
Can someone plz show me how to download the book so I can read it please!!
Anabelle
I've read this book over and over again!
Sylvia Ney
Wonderful book for preteens and their parents.
Erin
Read "found" by Erin Solej. ;)
Eli Goh
Jordon
Jordon added it
Mar 06, 2015
Nikitha Malar
Nikitha Malar marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Nada
Nada added it
Feb 20, 2015
Qizhen Li
Qizhen Li is currently reading it
Feb 12, 2015
Omkar Jadhav
Omkar Jadhav marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Kayleigh
Kayleigh marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Liandra
Liandra marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
  • Chords of Strength: A Memoir of Soul, Song and the Power of Perseverance
  • Murder at the Mall (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #17)
  • Goosebumps Monster Edition #1 (Goosebumps, #1, #2, #4)
  • Weird but True! 4: 300 Outrageous Facts
  • Chemistry: Getting a Big Reaction! (Basher Science)
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul: Say Goodbye to Stress: Manage Your Problems, Big and Small, Every Day
  • The Surgeon's Surprise Twins (Safe Harbor Medical, #6)
  • Secrets at Camp Nokomis: A Rebecca Mystery
  • The Making of the West: Peoples and Cultures, a Concise History: Volume I: To 1740
  • Hometown Hearts (Granger Family Ranch #7)
  • Rainy Day Kisses (Harlequin Romance, No 3076)
  • Shit Happens So Get Over It
  • The Doctor's Wife
  • The Making of the President 1964
  • Biology: Life as We Know It!
  • Soul Searching: A Girl's Guide to Finding Herself
  • The Way Forward: Renewing the American Idea
  • Trapped in Ice

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...
Chicken Soup for the Soul The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Women (Chicken Soup for the Soul)