Start by marking “Sleep: Top Tips from the Baby Whisperer: Secrets to Getting Your Baby to Sleep Through the Night” as Want to Read:

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A Simon & Schuster eBook. Simon & Schuster has a great book for every reader.
Published July 12th 2011 by Atria Books

To ask other readers questions about Sleep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleep

Noémy
Useful but a little stress-inducing too. I went into this book because i've been very interested into parenting books and the likes, since i've become a mom, and even if my son doesn't really have troubles sleeping, i'm always looking into different ways on how to just do things the best way I can for my baby. But though I thought that Tracy Hogg's advice were handy and helpful it was also very limited. I'm just a very anxious type of person so if my son's profile didn't fit the pattern describe ...more
Christen Sarah
Good quick read that gives me some tools to consider with my 9-mo old. She has never been a great sleeper and I think this book will help. I have not yet tried her techniques, but they seem logical and I would feel comfortable with helping my little one to sleep in such a gentle and reassuring way.
Lindsey Harkness
Life-changing!!! Short, sweet and straight to the point. Her methods aren't easy but they're effective and don't involve traumatizing your baby by having him "cry it out" on his own. My 5 mo old has never napped in his crib, and 2 days after picking up this book he's napping in it as I type!
Tara
The book gave a lot of useful, practical information that may appear to be common sense, but in the heat of the "crying" moment we parents forget. Tracy Hogg came across as a kind soul who loved and respected people of all ages. I really appreciated that she did not take a hard line on breastfeeding and admitted that it is more important for families to do what is necessary for them.
Vicky Ashwell
A very quick read. Lots of useful tips and great to keep as reference. I'm still pregnant and so don't know exactly how useful it will be but it seemed to make a lot of sense.
Krystol Bell
A great quick, to the point book on sleep. Using the tools instantly transformed our 10 week old from a terrible sleeper to a great one. Best $3.99 I ever spent!
Lindsay Malouf
Only took about an hour to read and I felt it gave me the tools to get Lily sleeping through the night again!
Nevin Kamal
Nevin Kamal marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Ylith
Ylith added it
Jan 21, 2015
Racquel Marczak
Racquel Marczak marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Kevin Bluer
Kevin Bluer is currently reading it
Dec 21, 2014
Florencia
Florencia marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Jennifer Mayorga
Jennifer Mayorga is currently reading it
Nov 29, 2014
Maritsa Gomez
Maritsa Gomez marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Tracy Hogg obtained her nursing degree in England, specializing in maternity and neonatal care. Her uncanny ability to understand and calm babies led to her nickname "The Baby Whisperer." In 1997, she founded Baby Technique, through which she consults with parents individually, organizes and teaches group classes, and provides nanny training and referrals. She is the mother of two daughters.
Tracy
More about Tracy Hogg...
Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems: Sleeping, Feeding, and Behavior--Beyond the Basics from Infancy Through Toddlerhood Secrets of the Baby Whisperer for Toddlers Secrets of the Baby Whisperer Top Tips from the Baby Whisperer: Secrets to Calm, Connect and Communicate with your Baby